Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy What's the coping limit on this sub seriously?

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200127 114724

Also he never mentions a gf... I wonder why :kys: :soy: :bluepill:

Little does he know at 5'4 he always looks like a circus clown

Manlets, when will they learn?

Realistically there are functional advantages to beeing short, it's just that all social advantages come from being tall.

You will always be treated as a child. Your legitimate concerns will never been taken seriously and will be looked at the same way as a small child having a temper tantrum. But when a Chad gets angry everyone feels intimidated and scared.

Realistically there are functional advantages to beeing short, it's just that all social advantages come from being tall.
That is true. WWII hero Audie Murphy. Many SEALs are manlets I hear

You will always be treated as a child. Your legitimate concerns will never been taken seriously and will be looked at the same way as a small child having a temper tantrum. But when a Chad gets angry everyone feels intimidated and scared.

Petacope, I want to cry just reading this

A few advantages exist, but the disadvantages are way bigger,that the advantages are pretty much irrelevant

He is right. It's better to be short :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
People on reddit are bluepilled to the core. :bluepill::bluepill:

eating less isn't even a perk.
the manlet is coping hard

Being short equals rope