Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Whats the cure to mental illness/retardation?

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★
I think I am genuinely mentally retarded and I've had people ask me before if I ever bumped my head which I actually did very hard onto concrete when I was 10 ish which is also when I started being more depressed and dim.

There is no cure besides death is there, I am forever a midwit at best now and all the good things of life are just out of my reach. Even that might be giving myself too much credit because I feel like a lot of life is just completely not even in the same realm as me. Money feels impossible to make and friends seem like a conspiracy theory because none of mine were real.

Why the fuck am I retarded and what can I do?

Another life.

A bullet is the only sure. Not joking as you can't fix retardation as that's a problem within the brain itself.
You can fix stupid. You can't fix retardation.

Bullet.

Afterlife. But don't sui, get saved, rather.

I found my obsession with mental illness became less prevalent when i was doing manual labor

A bullet is the only sure. Not joking as you can't fix retardation as that's a problem within the brain itself.
You can fix stupid. You can't fix retardation.

Bullet.

Nothing if you want to continue living because it only gets worse with age either way your about to enter a new realm. Insanitypill!

Brain damagecel?

43b541861bdeca0a933a9dbb5838e1f5.png

blackpills every day sure can help

I think I am genuinely mentally retarded and I've had people ask me before if I ever bumped my head which I did very hard onto concrete when I was 10 ish which is also when I started being more depressed and dim.

Why the fuck am I retarded and what can I do?
I've bumped my head onto the brick wall when I was a kid, I developed OCD, various phobias, anxiety, and depression later in life. My brain was fucked since birth, maybe hitting my head onto a wall didn't make a difference tbh, i had delayed development and learning disabilities.

Just cope as long as you can. I take a bullet or helium, if life becomes unbearable.

Come back here when you become curryboy421

The closest thing would be intensive occupational therapy, but that shit is expensive...

Jewpills. It's just a chemical imbalance bro!!!!!!!!!!!