Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Whats the current #1 side hustle for men (if onlyfans is the equivalent for women)

Going to college, wageslaving

Dealing drugs? Crypto?

Wageslaving. Become model if you are a Chad.

Dealing drugs? Crypto?
dealing drugs is reserved 4 chad mostly tbhngl

and crypto could possibly be falling into top5 incel-tier side hustles

if i could add one it would be sports betting tbh

Also crypto but normtards don't know about that, and stonks
crypto is unrealistic. You got lucky if you got in before 2017, but after that it's been really unclear.

No side hustle exist which is attractive to women. Women want men who are genetically attractive, and who are already rich and don't have to work hard at anything.

So you have to be born attractive and have very wealthy parents who both die young, and inherit mega wealth.

crypto is unrealistic. You got lucky if you got in before 2017, but after that it's been really unclear.
That's true, I talked to a guy on insta who got a mansion from cryptomaxxing though

rapping,artmaxxing,gamedev

that's it.top fucking kek at those odds

I think being a redpill dating coach is potentially still quite a profitable side hustle in 2020.
Nowhere near as easy as onlyfans, but still.

Stocks, you should buy a handgun before however in the very good chance you'll be losing all your life savings overnight.

There is none

And what's with using the word "hustle"? That word is used by thugmaxxed blacks who sell drugs, imagine using nig-noggery words in professional life/matters jfl

It would be gambling, but governments destroyed that because it benefited ugly men too much.

There would be many potential side hustles for men if we didn't strangle the economy with regulations.

Governments make it expensive or outright illegal to do anything that women can't compete at, which inevitably turns into everything.

Last edited:
Skinnycels could twink for older sugar daddy men

Going to college, wageslaving

There is none

And what's with using the word "hustle"? That word is used by thugmaxxed blacks who sell drugs, imagine using nig-noggery words in professional life/matters jfl
Actually, it's popular with the legit stand up dudes crowd too. It simply means to be busy. To hurry...

View: https://youtu.be/SFzMs2SN--s

Basically mowing yards. Moving and hauling junk - requires truck or van.
Walking dogs. Uber. Lyft... Just whatever you can do.

i guess they are just as impossible as ascension through rapping,so yeah.
Yeah this world where most men can't have as easy of a time following the life script of working hard and being rewarded eventually with a wife and kids is a crapshoot.

Yeah this world where most men can't have as easy of a time following the life script of working hard and being rewarded eventually with a wife and kids is a crapshoot.
the saddest part about all of this is that chad always wins because spineless cucks don't have any courage.it's a circle

chad and stacies do whatever they want(they bully,kill,humiliate, millions of sub 5 man)>the system produces every single lie in the book that funny enough also most chads spout out to keep the losers rolling(you can still do it !!!,just believe yourself and grind bro,etc etc)>when they realize that everything that was told to them was a lie they still cope by thinking that only some parts of it are a lie,but that they and only they can twist the system to suit their desires(redpill nonsense)>when they realize it's all a sham,they proceed to think that it is either impossible or too hard to change the system.So they proceed to use alcohol,drugs and copes whilst sustaining the system with their money,which both makes the system rolling whilst making the sub 5 men too tired to even think and act.

Rebellion,revolution,and a intense distaste for sin is the only right way for an incel to act.if you are not against it,you are all for it.

I wish i had a side hustle too make more money

I used to sell beats to trash soundcloud rappers. Only made around $90 in a year but it was a fun cope.

There's only one way to make money in a way similar to how foids do it with onlyfans. Meaning, to make money without providing any value; to make money merely by merely owning something: that is being a landlord.

But it's such a disgusting act. If you do it I think you should leave this forum and shut the fuck up about incelism, because you are no better than the foids themselves. You provide nothing of value to society. You just own a physical need and use that to exploit those who don't.

investing watch trading etc aka stonks

Stocks, you should buy a handgun before however in the very good chance you'll be losing all your life savings overnight.
Brutal Stocks Pill

Drugs, investing, crypto, second job, sports betting, internet scams, taking from boomer parents. Can't think of much else.

Repairing shit.

There are no shortcuts for non chad males

For normies, it’s slaving for your corporate master.

Dealing drugs on the dark web

Drug dealing or stocks