Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Whats the deepest convo youve ever had with a female?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I remember once going to office hours for my discrete math class and me and this girl arrived a bit early so we talked about some problems and tried working through one that both of us were stuck on

Thats it, working through a math problem is my deepest conversation with a female

brag bait thread

My ex-oneitis in high school whom wanted to help me get over her or something. We would text each other back and forth and she even took the time in real life to talk about it. Weird situation, man.

:feelsUgh: To scared to talk to foids. Prolly with my therapist.
My ex-oneitis in high school whom wanted to help me get over her or something. We would text each other back and forth and she even took the time in real life to talk about it. Weird situation, man.
Wtf

My ex-oneitis in high school whom wanted to help me get over her or something.

Holy fucking imagine a girl hating you so much that she doesnt even ghost you but actively works with you to get you to get over her and leave her alone

giphy.gif

:feelsUgh: To scared to talk to foids. Prolly with my therapist.

Wtf
I don't get it either. Does it mean she cared about me even if a little bit? Not that it matters because at the end of the day she rejected me.
Holy fucking imagine a girl hating you so much that she doesnt even ghost you but actively works with you to get you to get over her and leave her alone

giphy.gif
Imagine how much of a subhuman you have to be for this to happen to you.

"Hello." "Get away from me!"

Damn I came here to brag but you fuckers are having women helping you with math problems.

I've never had a true conversation with a female that I can remember.

JFL chad doesnt need to have a deep convo with a foid. All he has to say is "hey bitch, wanna suck my cock?" and very soon they'll be fucking like rabbits.

Never had a convo with a female

My foid boss telling me to smile more or I'm fired.

I remember around early high school - probably summer of Freshman to Sophomore year - meeting with my eighth grade crush on the grade school swing-set, as we were at a grade school summer festival that we used to have annually; we were alone, and we talked about life, high school, and how things are going. I remember we were just really open about how things were in our lives at that point. I remember telling her that I had a huge crush on her in eighth grade, to which she said "aw."

Damn I came here to brag but you fuckers are having women helping you with math problems.

Last edited:
I remember around early high school - probably summer of Freshman to Sophomore year - meeting with my eighth grade crush on the grade school swing-set, as we were at a grade school summer festival that we used to have annually; we were alone, and we talked about life, high school, and how things are going. I remember we were just really open about how things were in our lives at that point. I remember telling her that I had a huge crush on her in eighth grade, to which she said "aw."
[/QUOTE

This thread is suicide fuel! :feels:

I remember once going to office hours for my discrete math class and me and this girl arrived a bit early so we talked about some problems and tried working through one that both of us were stuck on

Thats it, working through a math problem is my deepest conversation with a female
I use my chadfish to talk to foids - but they seem bent on not challenging the status quo and they don't like out of the box thinking

On a school trip I was talking about politics with a classmate who unironically said she didn't think communism was that bad of an idea. Probably still takes the cake for the most intellectually stimulating conversation tho jfl

How are you supposed to communicate with lesser beings? Like ants, fleas and tapeworms? Can you?

I explained everything going on in my head to my mom just last night actually. It felt good to say it and she was very understanding.
How are you supposed to communicate with lesser beings? Like ants, fleas and tapeworms? Can you?
also based

I can't even get a female to look at me

honestly nothing comes to mind

I guess I had to work on a group presentation with one once? there wasn't much of a conversation though

I talked to a girl about the pharmacology of a drug I was trying

some depression related thing if i'm not mistaken.

but foids are usually very shallow and low IQ so it's hard to have a real, decent and deep conversation with them. They're very boring beings.

I started posting on a forum for disfigured and ugly people not long after I signed up here. I met two foids there who had the same disfigurements in their eye areas that I do (enophthalmos and asymmetrical brow ridge due to traumatic impact). One of them got beat up by her dad and one smashed her face into the steering wheel in a car wreck. The first one claimed to be a virgin and kind of seemed like a femcel reddit poster in PMs. Obviously she's not literally a femcel but she said she just doesn't go outside because she hates her face and doesn't want to date until it's fixed, which I can relate to even if it was a larp. They were both against wearing eye patches because they thought it was "too masculine looking" for foids. They posted like foids on the forum but in PMs with me, they almost seemed like the depressed ugly men who post here, they hated attractive foids and fatcels. (Over for fatcels) I kind of felt like I was talking to fellow incels because you wouldn't guess they were female if you saw the dark shit we talked about and how depressing the conversations were. We'd talk about suicide methods and how much we hate symmfaced normies. We didn't really have romantic type feelings, I just saw them almost as fellow ugly men despite being foids. They 100% agreed with me about how facial surgery should be covered by healthcare, especially disfigurements like ours. I'm almost certain they know I post here but they haven't snitched me out to the mods on the other forum so I'm glad for that.

I have VC'd with a couple foids on discord who found me by lurking here. They were attractive. I got the typical "you can't be as ugly as you think you are" and the "I like your personality and you're fun to talk to" bullshit. JFL, they found me by lurking this site, where we all have "bad personalities". Virtue signaling as they always do. "You just need to be loved and touched", "if I was with you I would do x, y, and z with you". VoicePill made them think I was a mentalcel or a larper. I'd always tell them that they wouldn't be talking to me if they could see my face. They both tried to "reform" me and convince me that looks weren't everything and that I'm somehow "better" than a chad. It was ridiculous and cringe. I got tired and ghosted one and the other one finally dipped out on me when I refused to reject the blackpill and she got butthurt about me posting "disturbing things" on this site. I think they were both paid by the FBI or something to try to bluepill me or some mental health workers who thought I'm about to rope.

The disfigured foids were actually alright to talk to because they were depressed and hated normtards. If was surgerymaxxed and didn't have really uncomfortable thoughts about intimacy due to my hideous face anymore, I would try to date the who said she was a virgin. She would either be chad only or say she can't until she surgerymaxxes. Fucking over when you can't even get your "looksmatch".

Everytime I've talked to a foid it's so stressful because back when I was bluepilled I would mentally bust my ass to think of interesting topics and things to say, but all they would give me were short and sometimes one-worded answers and they would never contribute to furthering the conversation.

Deep conversations mean nothing if you aren't fucking.

Same, and honestly only bc I was Rice. That's about it.

with a classmate of mine, was in 1990 in the last year of elementary school.

I remember that the conversation was about musical equipment that existed at that time, I was surprised that she had a conversation of this style with me and that it was an impossible conversation. she may not have been the most beautiful but she was the most outgoing of all the girls in the class, at least she treated me well all year long, she was not my only conversation with a woman but she was the one that had a deep meaning because she also knew what I was talking about something strange in a teenager at that time at least in my country. to think that it has been 30 years since that, I feel finished.

No conversation I've had with a foid was deep, even with a therapist. There's a reason why most of the world's greatest philosophers have been male.

I've had convos with foids detailing potential future life decisions, like in college/past college and shit like that. That's probably the most in-depth I've been in.

i haven't
i have tried to speak to foids but the convo dies pretty quick so the deepest i ever got was about what they like on their pizza and when she answered the convo died

An approaching 30 fat woman talking to me about how she wants to get married before 30 more than anything. She didn't.

Foids are incapable of discussing deep conversations

This is so much true and it really makes me sad..
It's not just that they're incapable of having one , they're just not interested in such things

Like one user above, i also used to participate in the depression and lonliness forums (i bet there were alot chads there too jfl) this one girl seemed like pretty depressed and suicidal and we both related alot, we both talked about the shitty reality and coming to terms with it , the conversations sometimes would go pretty deep , but that was only because i never showed her my face

At a grocery store once a foid asked if I wanted a receipt and I thought about it then said no

I've literally never had a conversation with a female at all that lasted for more than a minute.

In my freshman year in high school I had a 3 hour long phone conversation with a foid classmate. We mainly talked about some school project we were due in a couple of days and joked a bit. We weren't friends nor did we become such after, it was a one time thing. It wasn't really "deep" to be fair but it sure was the longest (especially cause when at the phone you have to talk nonstop basically, it's different from discussing face to face)

Obese foid I instant-messaged with ~ten years ago would tell me about how she lets chad fuck her in the shower and doesn't fuck cowgirl anymore because it dislocated her hips.

Also how she sleeps in the nude and how a guy who sleeps over as a friend would at least need to wear underwear.

I was so cope/bluepill back then I thought this was a way of trying to turn me on (showing me she's DTF) but when I actually met up to room-share (save expenses) at a convention, she and the girls got a 2nd room and I was stuck sharing a room with the one other guy.

On the plus side, it cost me less than 50% of the cost of one room since we shared the cost of the 2 rooms collectively despite 4 girls sharing one room, so I guess that's a good deal?

On the other hand it hurts they were willing to take that loss just to be away from me.

In real life?

I remember in university when I was on my way to the main building from the gym class two girls from my group catched up with me, one of them saying like "Hey, they say [teacher's name] is unwell, so the class is cancelled." I said "Um, and who's that?" (I didnt know the teacher's name). The two instantly cracked up with friendly laugh, the girl continued "Man, it's our functional analysis teacher. The classes are over for today." A sudden feeling of joy and happiness overwhelmed me, I knew very well it might be my first and last time when I chat with them when they're not with others. Nevertheless, I mumbled something like "ok, whatever" and picked up the pace to escape dealing with them.

Last edited: