Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW What’s the difference between an “outie” pussy and a “roastie”?

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Like not all girls have innie vaginas at birth but there’s a difference between an “outie” and a pussy that looks like roast beef, right? Like it can be “outie” but not look like it took 20 dicks at once?
I don’t really know shit about how vaginal structure works, all I have are memes

20 dicks at once? Are you kidding me? By 18, 150 dicks are common for them

Well there wouldn’t be enough room to get that many dicks in her at the same time so she has to divide the amount of dicks she can take into chunks before getting to 150

The genetic thing is bullshit tbh if she's a roastie she has taken hundred of dicks

The genetic thing is bullshit tbh if she's a roastie she has taken hundred of dicks
Yeah but I’m pretty sure not every girl has an innie vagina at birth nor has one before she has sex for the first time
Idk tho

roastie pussy is a slut pussy that is gross and allbeat up to shit and has chad cum guzzling out of it from whore women

but tbh a girl can have an outie pussy without being a literal whore. its all about mileage. many girls are using 7-10 inch horse cocks by the time they are 14-16and many even younger (look it up Oprah and dr phil and ellen and all of them support sex toys for underage girls). they abuse their pussys and ravage their holes with brushes and fists and showerheads that by the time they are 18 and legal they look like theyve taken a rodeo of cock and switched pussy with a 30yo. in 2019 the average female has a disgusting looking cunt because she does not save herself and give her body to her husband.

Yeah but I’m pretty sure not every girl has an innie vagina at birth nor has one before she has sex for the first time
Idk tho
Maybe a few but most holes of young foids i've seen on webcams are "innies" meanwhile the old whores that were obviously fucked by thousand of chads seems to always have roast beefs

There is no difference, all foid are trash and whores

too bad they can fraud with labiaplasty
can even fraud virginity with hymen reconstruction surgery

:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

It's mostly genetics tbqh. Vaginas get loose with lots of sex and especially with age= true. Innies become outies after puberty= true. Post-puberty Innies become outies because of sex= myth.

Yeah but it triggers the soycucks so it's true.
You have a point.

For me not wanting to commit to a used-up foid is more a psychological thing than physical, but there are physical reasons as well, mainly diseases.

Roastie = loose hole + roast beef

The number of jackhammers it's taken.

Just a meme that makes white knight faggots and foids mad. Most innies are just fat pussies aka she has fat around her pussy.

Beef curtains don’t look appealing because almost all women have innie pussies before and during puberty and that’s when they are the most fertile so men find it attractive.

I'm gonna need to see some pictographs to consider this further. Or else it didn't happen. Or something like that.

Like not all girls have innie vaginas at birth
but there’s a difference between an “outie”
and a pussy that looks like roast beef,
right?

Like it can be “outie”
but not look like it took 20 dicks at once?
I don’t really know shit about how vaginal structure works, all I have are memes
For whoever is using the term, try and figure out the distinction.

Sometimes inner lips (labia minora) are long enough that they peak out past the outer labia. Google "labia stretching" at your own peril to find out about how African women do this intentionally because reasons.

That could partially explain the "roast beef" look. I think if you are constantly having tight sex (not necessarily with a big dick, could be a normal one if it's Chad who causes your hole to shrink to 50% it's normal size because your walls each doubled in size from your CAVERNOSUM BONERS) then the traction upon the labia minora could cause stretching on them and have them lengthened.

Supposedly you can also just be born with long inner labia but I don't know how much of that is bullshit excuses from sluts. Doubtful they're going around measuring labia length on newborn guaranteed-virgins or some shit.

Aside from labia I'm not sure what "outie" is meant to refer to or "roast beef" is meant to refer to. What other structure would spill out from the whole?

Foids who fuck dog knots comes to mind, apparently that can cause some kind of vulva damage, but I don't know to which part specifically.