Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's the dumbest thing you've heard a foid say?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Among other things, the one I remember happened when I was on the bus coming home some months ago and a foid that was on the sit in front of me was talking on the phone, she was complaining that one of her friends or probably his bf was in jail and I overheard her saying: "yeah but it's not fair cause there are good criminals and bad criminals and he's good..."

everything they spit out of their mouth is dumb

Why use your brain when everything's handed to you on a silver platter.

Love is all about emotions, intimacy and caring not looks.

My sister said "Women don't care about looks, its all about your personality sweaty"
I know its a cliched line, but she told me this like 5 years ago and nothing I've ever heard a woman say since then which can beat this one.

Almost everything they say is dumb bluepill bullshit, if not all

The idea that being an incel is something to be proud off and not that bad. They always fail to comprehend what "involuntary" means and that it's a terrible condemnation for any man who can't get sex after a certain age.

Can’t remember

"You are gonna find love when you stop looking for it."

Dumbest shit I have ever heard. Step 1: Be attractive.

It is "prince with the white steed and the sleeping beauty" not "princess with the white steed and the sleeping handsome" for a reason.

Women and men are equal

9f05ad3115a8a766b9d71820ac9d07ba