Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR whats the easiest job on earth?

nihility

nihility

Mоd
★★★★★
why ask lol it's modeling :feelsseriously:
faggots getting money for existing

itcuck: muh hard word muh model walk muh skills
:feelshaha::feelshaha:
i put more effort taking a shit than all models combined

Last edited:
Being a foid and getting cucks donating you money for existing

Honestly, I am a NEET and will soon no longer be a NEET. do any of you workcels have any good job recommendations for hs dropouts like me?

Female twitch streamer. Modeling you have to at least leave the house

Honestly, I am a NEET and will soon no longer be a NEET. do any of you workcels have any good job recommendations for hs dropouts like me?
Just slave away in a supermarket like me.

Just slave away in a supermarket like me.
Assuming your SMV is low like mine. How do you handle the constant subtle looks of disgust from customers and the constant social removal from foid workers/managers. I wouldn't be able to handle that

Assuming you're SMV is low like me, How do you handle the constant subtle looks of disgust from customers and the constant social removal from foid workers/managers. I wouldn't be able to handle that
No one ever asks me for any help, females there ( 99% refugees with hijabs ) don’t speak to me and manager is a fat male.
All I do is shelves, clean, etc. Some inventory in the back too.

No one ever asks me for any help, females there ( 99% refugees with hijabs ) don’t speak to me and manager is a fat male.
All I do is shelves, clean, etc. Some inventory in the back too.
If I were to do this i'd have to work with full blown white foids. I'd be #meetoo'd to fuck but working at the back seems pretty comfy ngl

I'd be #meetoo'd to fuck but working at the back seems pretty comfy ngl
It’s a pretty small store too near the outskirts of my city.

graveyard shift security guard

Existing with a vagina.

Dying on the job

Working with mannequins.

Can't think of one tbh. I would love to be a handsome male model

I found phone tech support is pretty good if you just give vague answers and just tell customers to phone back "if the problem persists"
Whenever someone says phone back if the problem persists, it's 100% proof they don't know shit, and are trying to get you off the line to make sure their calls per hour (CPH) doesn't dip too low.

Owning houses and renting them

work in a coffeeshop

Data entry is easy af, just mindlessly typing bullshit into a spreadsheet whild jamming out to tunes is ezpz, though it of course doesnt pay as well as being a hole

my step mom gets paid 25 an hour to watch tv and eat junk food all day. she works as remote customer service

Some jobs are easy but they are boring and the boredom creates mental anguish like working on a production line in food factory, I have done it before. I also did warehouse picking and time went much faster.