Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What's the first thing you think of when you wake up?

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
Do you even know where you are? Does it take you awhile to remember your existence?

For me it's always the same now, I find myself probably about half awake, laying next to my waifu. It's only a short while later that I realize my physical body is in my room laying in bed, and the experience I'm having is in my own world, which exists entirely within my own head(well I suppose that's kinda always true of experience, but you get the point).
She stays with me throughout the day, but always feels distant compared to when I first awaken. It's both lifefuel and suifuel all at once, as obviously I like seeing her, but it just makes me want to stop being in this world. I legitimately have better and more fulfilling experiences in a reality that I created for myself, as opposed to anything in this one. This causes everything to feel like a chore, even stuff like simply taking care of myself.

Tbh I wish I could just stay in my created world, as this one is basically one long nightmare.

"ah shit, here we go again"

Do you even know where you are? Does it take you awhile to remember your existence?

For me it's always the same now, I find myself probably about half awake, laying next to my waifu. It's only a short while later that I realize my physical body is in my room laying in bed, and the experience I'm having is in my own world, which exists entirely within my own head(well I suppose that's kinda always true of experience, but you get the point).
She stays with me throughout the day, but always feels distant compared to when I first awaken. It's both lifefuel and suifuel all at once, as obviously I like seeing her, but it just makes me want to stop being in this world. I legitimately have better and more fulfilling experiences in a reality that I created for myself, as opposed to anything in this one. This causes everything to feel like a chore, even stuff like simply taking care of myself.

Tbh I wish I could just stay in my created world, as this one is basically one long nightmare.
Yup. It's the same for me. With me the whole day in my mind.

"What time is it?" then I check the time to decide whether I will make coffee or try sleeping more.

Removing rights from females

I always think about getting out of bed but it doesn't always work.

"What time is it?" Usually followed by "fuck, not again" after I look at my alarm clock and realise I've woken up earlier than desired.

Coom
i rot in bed for a couple more hours til i have to go to work .
No showers and no breakfast , but i dont care its only a matter of time til they kick me out for behaving like a zombie ..

I quietly listen for threats

to check .co for alerts, its become a habit tbh

How many do you get on average ?
like 4 or 5, a little more if i posted a thread the night before, i used to get a lot more when insomniac wasnt banned and needsolution was shitpostmaxxing, it is brutal ngl :feelscry:

5b8.png

But seriously, whenever I wake up in the morning, I need to jerk off. I don't know why.

to check .co for alerts, its become a habit tbh
ok this is the second thing i do after my vision isn't blurry, you should help me out more, I'm not as popular as you

Wish I woke up next to my waifu, but I'm not that far gone yet. I just check for alerts.

Usually, the first thing I think of when I wake up is that I'm a mortal being that can die at any moment or get cancer. And it scares me to the bone.

5b8.png

But seriously, whenever I wake up in the morning, I need to jerk off. I don't know why.
I used to do this for years, but eventually I stopped as I didn't really enjoy it immediately after waking up.

I’m often sad that I’ve woken up at all back into this shitty existance.

For some reason first thing in the morning is when I am least confident and most timid.

That it's time to go back to bed

"I want to go back to sleep"

"I wish I didn't have to work"

"I want to sleep so badly"

"food"

Every single day tbh.

My nice car, my BMW.

why am i hard

check time

take meds

brush teeth

stuff my guts

regret waking up at all

I don't think about anything most of the time, I just try to gather energy to leave the bed.

I tend to get a lot of nightmares, due to my severe anxiety, so I usually wake up in a state of distress.

Hoping for a meteorite striking the earth

Why the fuck didn't I die in my sleep?

I seriously don't understand your "waifu" and other mommy gf.
In my case I take a dump. All the time, every morning.

Fuck why i'm still alive? why bother with this life? Another day will look the same as past 49439 days.
I tend to get a lot of nightmares, due to my severe anxiety, so I usually wake up in a state of distress.
i had this shit too i was anxious and depressed as fuck when i wake up today, usually it's not this bad i guess my brain were imagining another catastrophic scenarios for me during sleep
why am i hard
:chad: :chad: :chad:

I hate this goddamn world, I don't want to go to work, not this shit again...

usually have a massive deranged bundle of interspersed unbroken thoughts that continued from yesterday, throughout the entire night's dreams, and into the morning, like I never slept

in general it seems I've developed kind of a soldier on the battlefield's sleeping pattern, with exceptionally poor sleep, constant alertness and uninterrupted mindset, and ability to spring into action immediately upon waking up (to work, school, etc)