Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's the last thing that enraged you?

PleaseDontWakeMe

PleaseDontWakeMe

Banned
-
I bought a gaming pc a few months back and have been enjoying it thoroughly. It is a great escape from reality. I have played war simulations online in an mmorpg. I joined a guild and can be social in it, which is fun. People there treat me normally there. I play some other games too.

My internet began cutting out. I pay good money for it. When it even cuts out for 10 second I get kicked offline in game which can mean a loss in a battle. When it cuts out for longer it's even worse. They tried to make me pay for an engineer to come out. I raged so hard. I'm usually not bothered with delivery time of services.

It may not be a big deal to a regular person but I told them I have a mental illness and most of my life is online. I pay good money and have been their customer for a decade. Like how can they do this to me?

The engineer came and it still wasn't fixed. Eventually they gave me fibre optic for the same price though so it's okay now, after 2 weeks of troubled internet.

When Elvis Died.

People at school and that was a couple of days ago.

im make a thread lwith the same4 words brb

This post was

I was just mulling over some memories as I do every day

I woke up and had to go to work
Wanted to jerk before work but didn't have enough time and had a stiffy all day
Really pissed me off

fucking suicidefuel about gigachad in class

Ain’t nothing can get under my skin :y'all:

Going to college tbh.