Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's the "likes per hour/day/whatever" rate for a successful Chadfish?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
How many likes should he get, and how soon should he get them? Can any seasoned Chadfishermen share their thoughts?

It depends on how tinder is treating ur profile tbh. You always get more at the genesis of your account. For example mine I got to 25 instantly, like the minute i put the picture and went in to add more I already had 25. Then after that maybe 10 mins later it usually gets in the 50s etc. By the end of the hour that you've done it it gets to 99+. I once tried to do an experiment and wanted to post it on .co about the rates. It was like 150ish a day for me.

It depends on how tinder is treating ur profile tbh. You always get more at the genesis of your account. For example mine I got to 25 instantly, like the minute i put the picture and went in to add more I already had 25. Then after that maybe 10 mins later it usually gets in the 50s etc. By the end of the hour that you've done it it gets to 99+. I once tried to do an experiment and wanted to post it on .co about the rates. It was like 150ish a day for me.

What region, what age range, etc.?

When I was chadfishing with a gigachad, for every 100 swipes I would do, I would get around 40-50 matches

When I was chadfishing with a gigachad, for every 100 swipes I would do, I would get around 40-50 matches

Care to share the region, age range, etc.?

Care to share the region, age range, etc.?
Heres what my chadfish looked like:
27578982 2006217636060101 6466838120494006272 n

I also said he was 6'2 in the bio. The location was in NYC and I was getting tons of top tier females ages 18-25. It was suicidefuel fuel seeing how easy it would have been to slay if I looked like that guy.
I literally had 10 girls ready to fuck right after I had created the account and swiped 100 times

View attachment 224974

I also said he was 6'2 in the bio. The location was in NYC and I was getting tons of top tier females ages 18-25. It was suicidefuel fuel seeing how easy it would have been to slay if I looked like that guy.
I literally had 10 girls ready to fuck right after I had created the account and swiped 100 times
It's ovER

View attachment 224974

Do you know how wide the search radius was, and what age range you were set to have appear? You set it specifically to 18-25 or that's just the ones you remember?

Do you know how wide the search radius was, and what age range you were set to have appear? You set it specifically to 18-25 or that's just the ones you remember?
If I can remember I set it to age range 18-30. And the search radius was giving me girls all over the city, but also other places in the state

View attachment 224974

Brutal

If I can remember I set it to age range 18-30. And the search radius was giving me girls all over the city, but also other places in the state

My fish is in Santa Barbara, CA. With a Maximum Distance of 100 miles and an Age Range of 18-55+. Does that make me harder or easier to discover? Because so far I only have one like.

That's her. She did not appreciate my fish's candor.

Either my fish isn't very attractive, or my account is being hidden. So what I'm gonna do switch the picture out and use your fish pic. If I still don't get likes, I think something's wrong with my account. Or maybe Santa Barbara is just that picky.

My fish is in Santa Barbara, CA. With a Maximum Distance of 100 miles and an Age Range of 18-55+. Does that make me harder or easier to discover? Because so far I only have one like.

That's her. She did not appreciate my fish's candor.

Either my fish isn't very attractive, or my account is being hidden. So what I'm gonna do switch the picture out and use your fish pic. If I still don't get likes, I think something's wrong with my account. Or maybe Santa Barbara is just that picky.
Show me your chadfish pic. Also are you only using one picture? Because that's gonna make them all think your a bot.
I can give you all of my chadfish pics for that guys if you want

Show me your chadfish pic. Also are you only using one picture? Because that's gonna make them all think your a bot.
I can give you all of my chadfish pics for that guys if you want

I'm using 9 pictures.

Lemme see your Chad. Theres no way your only getting one match with a chadfish

I tried to get him rated on Looksmax, but they wouldn't do it.

I tried to get him rated on Looksmax, but they wouldn't do it.

That guy honestly doesnt look that good. All he has going for him is his body. You cant really see his jaw because of the beard, his eye area looks normie tier, and his nose is massive even for a black guy. You gotta choose a real tyrone

That guy honestly doesnt look that good. All he has going for him is his body. You cant really see his jaw because of the beard, his eye area looks normie tier, and his nose is massive even for a black guy. You gotta choose a real tyrone

But only one match? My incelfish got more matches.

I'm trying now with @FidelCashflow's picture. I'm gonna let it ride all day, this is only Day 2 of the account being live, so I should get lots of likes. Otherwise I'm being buried. Or Santa Barbara is just that strict.

ask the chadfish king @Reddit_is_for_cucks

I'm trying now with @FidelCashflow's picture. I'm gonna let it ride all day, this is only Day 2 of the account being live, so I should get lots of likes. Otherwise I'm being buried. Or Santa Barbara is just that strict.
Use more than one photo buddy boyo. Heres some pics of him:
75133916 435726420699380 8321492194682875478 n

Screenshot 20200305 204835 Instagram

Screenshot 20200217 120018 Instagram

Screenshot 20200217 120029 Instagram

Also make sure to write a bio that sounds like something a low IQ chad would write.
I remember my bio being some stupid shit like " I'm 6'2. I like playing soccer" with a soccer emoji.
Ask me if you need any more help

Use more than one photo buddy boyo. Heres some pics of him:
View attachment 225503
View attachment 225504
View attachment 225505
View attachment 225506

Also make sure to write a bio that sounds like something a low IQ chad would write.
I remember my bio being some stupid shit like " I'm 6'2. I like playing soccer" with a soccer emoji.
Ask me if you need any more help

So you used multiple pictures? I tried it today and got one match.

1 match sounds kinda extreme, are you sure that multiple pictures are the difference between 1 match after a whole day, and like a hundred?

So you used multiple pictures? I tried it today and got one match.

1 match sounds kinda extreme, are you sure that multiple pictures are the difference between 1 match after a whole day, and like a hundred?
Are you using tinder?
It's impossible that your not getting many matches

Idk what to tell you bro. You should try to use tinder on your phone or another device and that should be a complete reset. They might have shadowbanned you on that device

That's what I think, I think I'm buried or something.

And I don't own a phone that's compatible with Tinder. I guess I'm benched for now.

That's what I think, I think I'm buried or something.

And I don't own a phone that's compatible with Tinder. I guess I'm benched for now.
Best advice would be to use another app for the time being. Try using bumble

Best advice would be to use another app for the time being. Try using bumble

I think Bumble might have the wrong demographics for what I'm looking for. Gotta ask yourself, what kinds of women are using Bumble when they could use Tinder, and why?

View attachment 224974

Same species

Catfishing is up now tho cos of covid19 btw

With tinder passport feature free i want you to try your chadfish in Norway and Sweden.Tinder has apparently throttled my profile.

With tinder passport feature free i want you to try your chadfish in Norway and Sweden.Tinder has apparently throttled my profile.

If your profile is throttled, like mine probably is, won't that mean you won't get results?

If your profile is throttled, like mine probably is, won't that mean you won't get results?
Seems like it cuz i had a good looking model as my profile picture and he had no likes in 1 day forget about matches and then I replaced it with a foid pic and still the same result.I can't delete my profile either everytime I do it pops up a message "failed to delete profile".

View attachment 224974

Holy shit. That's what I would have guessed going into it tho tbh, if foids are on tutorial mode then Chad is on easy