Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's the longest you've gone without showering and why?

lwolf27

lwolf27

Wii u wii u, this is the fbi.
-
4 or 5 months last year in the same outfit (my pajamas)

I used to live alone and had some money for myself, so I was in total isolation, I would only go outside to do my groceries.

I would sit in the same chair and cum like 5 times everyday and clean myself with a towel only. :lul::feelskek:

after some financial issues I returned living with my mom and have to shower every week now for nothing, it's a waste of resource. Jfl

I think 2 days

12 hours max because i was feeling a bit lazy that day

2 months

But I was at the most depressed I'd ever been then.

If it wasn't for work I'd probably shower once every two weeks tbh.

4 or 5 months last year in the same outfit (my pajamas)

I used to live alone and had some money for myself, so I was in total isolation, I would only go outside to do my groceries.

I would sit in the same chair and cum like 5 times everyday and clean myself with a towel only. :lul::feelskek:

after some financial issues I returned living with my mom and have to shower every week now for nothing, it's a waste of resource. Jfl
9 days, army related activities

A day at most. Idk why, I just assume there must've been a day in my life where I didn't shower

long time why do you want to know creep

A day 'cause i was LDARing

3 days because I had no water.

Like 30 hours

Probs maybe 4 days max but I shower every day I have to go outside I fucking hate going outside having not shwered

A little bit more than a week i was seek

probably a couple of days

I don't know tbh, probably a month or something?

I shower daily,I may be a virgin NEET but I still consider myself a very clean person.

Probably a few weeks

I fail to see how that is cuck behavior,why I'm supposed to be like curries that shower in shit and smell like shit just because I'm a NEET?

Everything is more enjoyable when I'm clean,even watching anime on my bed.

I only started showering consistently once I was in high school. Before puberty I'd go weeks without showering. My parents didn't give a shit and they never really mentioned it. I also didn't brush my teeth when I was a kid. When I turned 13 or 14 I started noticing my own smell so I started showering at least three times a week and eventually I started showering every day because puberty made me greasy and smelly.

Nowadays I try to shower every day, but I do occasionally skip a day or two. I'm almost always at home in my room, but I always shower before leaving my house.

Last edited:
I fail to see how that is cuck behavior,why I'm supposed to be like curries that shower in shit and smell like shit just because I'm a NEET?

Everything is more enjoyable when I'm clean,even watching anime on my bed.

thats not cuck but you said it like a normie and they are cucks.

also:

claims not to be a cuck but watches anime.

:soy::soy::soy::feelskek:

just fucking with you btw, dont take things too seriously buddy boyo.

a couple years ago, I think it was 8 days or so. It was winter and I didn't sweat much, plus I didn't have to go to town or meet anyone

Back in the day for whole weeks even. I was a dirty fuck before high school tbh.

just two weeks, can't stand feeling sticky, it's too uncomfortable and i can't sleep