Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What's the longest you've gone without showering?

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
For me it was 6 months.

This will be on cucktears tbh.

3 days once and that was some years ago.

2 days

Why don't you want to shower?

Bout a week straight JFL

2 days

Why don't you want to shower?
I'm actually going to take a shower when I'm done masturbating. I didn't shower for that long because, well.. it's a complicated story. PM me if you'd like to know.

1 day one time when my shower was broken. I hope you are trolling.

One week i think

2 months, was in a very depressive period and never went outside

One week. I didn't leave the house or change my clothes in that time either.

About 3 days?

I was still doing better than the average foid.

Two weeks. In the military we had right to only one shower a week, but one time, there were water mixed with soot. So I was forced to skip this one.

6 months?

I doubt anyone here can say they beat that without larping.

I think the longest I've gone was a bit over two weeks. Shavecels cannot go months without showering. I wish I could go that long just to have higher rotmaxxing status. Showering is a good cope, sometimes it helps me relax when I'm thinking about how ugly and retarded my face looks and how worthless and over my life is. It's good to go into shower with a bottle of wine, rum, or whiskey and drink while listening to the water hit the top of your head. The shower is also a great place for adding notches and bloodplay because it all washes away and goes down the drain. The hot water stings when it washes over the new ones.

did you smell good
at that point u lose the ability to smell your own stench. so no, it didnt affect me
'parents said i was foul when they saw me

Honestly most here would probably have trouble even beating me, as I've gone 6 weeks without showering before. But I was extremely depressed at the time.

As a kid, I'd go a whole month. But as an adult, the max is 2 days, and even then I hated it. I started getting skin oil in my eyes and it really irritated them. Even after washing my hair vigorously, it didn't feel the same.

JUST TAKE A SHOWER, BRO

probably like 4 days when I was a child.

i am greasy as fuck so when i don't shower for 1-2 days my hair starts to itch like crazy even though its short

a week? if i have no social engagements (ie. requires leaving the house) i sometimes forget about it. daily shower otherwise.

Screw them. At least I'm honest about it.

Not really bro, my friends that I told about not showering for six months were surprised because they said I never smelled.
They got used to your stench. :feelskek:

Whoa. I think I lasted a week. At some point I get all itchy and the need to clean myself overwhelms me.

Last weekend I went without showering for 3 days because I was studying that whole weekend for an exam and had to do a paper.

2-3 days, but to be fair I was on a roadtrip, or I was sick in bed. Anyone willing does not take a shower for more than 2-3 days unless they have to deal with a serious priority (studying) or are unable to, is just disgusting.

Just over a week when I am depressed.

I start feeling oily after that.

I am an incel afterall.

About 2 hours.

3 weeks without legitimately showering but i still washed hair in sink

Tbh other than the occasional 1 or 2 days of missing, I've always showered every day. Not to impress anyone, just because it made me feel good and refreshed. Plus I enjoyed the shower itself

2 days in my Army service

I hope you are trolling.
I'm not.
6 months?

Tbh. I actually am not ashamed of the fact either.
this. Fucking LOL at OP
What's so funny? Even without showering for months I didn't manage to smell bad, whereas others can't go longer than a day before their stench becomes apparent.
They got used to your stench. [block]:feelskek:
Nah dude, I've never heard people say I smell badly. :) Curry genes are superior after all.
Anyone willing does not take a shower for more than 2-3 days unless they have to deal with a serious priority (studying) or are unable to, is just disgusting.
Don't judge me.

Cant remember

6 years maybe

Cuz I remember only taking baths when I was young, so technically not shower xd

Think it was like a week and a half during my Ragnarokonlinecelling days like 15 years ago on Christmas break

Two weeks during the Second Lebanon War at 2006.

2 or 3 weeks tbh
I cant tell exactly cause ive lost track of time during that period .
I was so depressed days just bled into each other .

2 weeks. Was at home and didn't leave so didn't get dirty. I love showers, but I hate the bit where u step out to dry your self and it's cold :feelskek: