Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What's the longest you've gone without showering?

3 or 4 days, anything longer and i can't bear the smell and need to shower

I feel like if you don't shower for 6 months you may have made yourself into a volcel...cause now you are about 10 times less likely to ascend based on that alone lol

I don't even remember. A week? Two? That was back around my early 20s during a long depressive episode.

A week I think at a camp when I was younger, I didn't want to shower and I didn't want to shit there. Told my parents and they scolded me for not shitting, telling me that i could die for not pooping for that long

2 or 3 weeks. Im a neet that barely goes out of his house why should i shower?

I take bubble baths bro

Like a couple weeks, kek

I am constantly being showered by my tears

2 days. And I will smell like complete filth and ass sweat. IDK how the fuck you guys can go a week without showering, thats bizzare as fuck

Like two days?

I autistically shower everytime I come back home from outside. And my hair gets really greasy so.

6 months, without changing my underwear or clothes, sitting in the same chair everyday for 16-18 hours (Only moving to go to sleep in my bed or piss in the sink).

I would have went longer, but I developed a skin infection on my testicles because, feces, semen, sweat and piss had mixed together and festered (It was some green substance that smelt like rotting flesh JFL), which eventually caused an infection.

It was actually an interesting experience, after about 3-4 months I began to smell earthy almost like compost and the oil on my hair was gone, or very unnoticeable, I also stopped sweating almost completely, it wasn't unbearable the only problem was my genitals.

Last edited:
For me it was 6 months.
wtf that is disgusting
Longest I've gone is a week when I was younger. Last 10 years its 3 days. I love to shower but I try to keep to every other day since it really dries out my skin and hair.

4 days maximum.
Any more than that, i will feel disgusted by my own laziness.

33 years, how else do I explain my lack of success, maybe it's the haircuts. Must of been showering incorrectly all this time.
I haven't showered for a week now and don't smell, I even asked my mother to smell me and she said I smell well. This is even after gymcelling. JFL.
Bottle it & sell it as Chad tears, put a male model on the bottle heh.

Last edited:
You guys are either lying or just disgusting.

I don't know. Probably two weeks.

JFL it really never began :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

A week I think at a camp when I was younger, I didn't want to shower and I didn't want to shit there. Told my parents and they scolded me for not shitting, telling me that i could die for not pooping for that long
:feelskek::feelskek: I actually went through something similar. I didn't shit for an entire week during camp. I think we went to Barcelona that time.
Jfl that's nasty as fuck.
wtf that is disgusting
Don't judge me.
About the same, give or take a month. I lost count.
:feelsrope:
You guys are either lying or just disgusting.
I'm not lying. ;) I don't think it's disgusting if you don't smell badly. For instance, my friends were shocked when I told them. They said they couldn't smell a foul odor from me.

Last edited:
I didn't shower for three weeks during the summer at one point. I don't shower often if I'm not around people. Usually, I shower every other day. On weekends I don't shower, either, except Sunday nights, because that's the day before I arrive back in school.
I take bubble baths bro
I wish I could, but I live in a dorm.
my friends that I told about not showering for six months were surprised because they said I never smelled.
I get this too. When I didn't shower for three weeks, my mom never even noticed, lmao. I don't really smell until I don't take a shower for a whole week, but sometimes, I can go longer than that without smelling. Probably because I don't eat much, so I don't take shits that often.

Two and a half weeks. Almost pushing three.
I was super depressed and had no will to live then.

12 days or so

2 weeks, went on a canoe trip

I did go swimming in the lake from time to time though

how the fuck do you go 6 months without showering?

after 3 days I feel like shit

Yeah, I’ve always had trouble with hygiene. But it’s fairly common. I’m a nasty nigga. Plus I need a tooth extracted at the front top row, which is straight suifuel for me. Plus it’s good for LDAR.

This shit is gross dawg wtf

Probably a month but it may not really count as I probably took “whores baths” in between which for me translates into getting into the shower and washing most of the essential areas George Carlin talked about ie “armpits, asshole, crotch and teeth” heh heh.

Though yeah if I brush my teeth it’ll be in the bathroom sink and not the shower and I probably didn’t wash my armpits most of these times either

Just the other remaining nasty problem areas lol.

probably a week or something like that when i was a teen but that was like in winter and you didnt smell, i shower every day in summer and now in winter every second day, sometimes third.