Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What's the meanest thing a foid has ever said to you?

Mixedcel

Mixedcel

Mixed-race incel with mixed feelings.
-
To me it was (after she found out I had a crush on her) "Sorry Mixedcel, you're nice but I don't like niggers." :feelsrope:

Foid:" I dont want to have sex with you"
just kidding I never talked to girls

Probably "you look like a Holocaust survivor". It's really stuck with me because it's true and now it's the easiest way to describe my body type

Some bitch on my bus back in middle school told me my face looks like a mouse once. I told her she was a worthless cunt and thankfully everyone took my side because she was indeed a worthless cunt

I’ve had close to no interactions with foids outside of the school topic. But last year a foid asked me if i ever wash my hair ( Implying it was dirty ) :feelsokman: Just take a shower bro

After a long declaration of love I sent to her via text, she replied with "ok".

I once sat next to a foid in a middle school assembly and she said "Gross!" and walked away.

"no girl will ever sleep with you" one foid once told me that i behave like a dprk general but i take that as a compliment.

Keep in mind this only happened between the ages 10 to 17.

"You don't have any muscles at all"

"You look like a salami in the face" (I have some moles)

"You have many dots on your face"

"You're gonna be a virgin for a long time."

"You'll never fuck someone."

After telling her my name..
"haha, that's my dog's name"
And she left

"i hate your eyes" (this was coming from 2-3/10)

"You are somehow weird."

I still don't know if she meant my personality or looks, probably both.

Not the worst, but just happened yesterday
> Sitting at my desk at work, minding my own goddamn business
> Work foid is telling a guy that she just broke up with her bf
> Guy says, "oh, you broke up with him so you can date cope_over_rope right?"
> Foid says, "fuck off!" then laughs
> I say, "[work foid], you need to take a ticket and get to the back of the queue, hunni"

did i ask for this somehow???

Got called ugly many times, including "why are you so ugly".

One called me a loser

To me it was (after she found out I had a crush on her) "Sorry Mixedcel, you're nice but I don't like niggers."

"I wish I had a boyfriend with your personality."

"You look like a Hitler youth" (when I was wearing a military style cap).

I took it as a compliment.

i don't count this as a conversation but i asked a foid what time it is and she said fuck off

I don't talk with females tbh

i don't count this as a conversation but i asked a foid what time it is and she said fuck off

I hope you insulted her back or told her she had a big nose or something. Women cut their fucking arms over that sort of remark.

I’ve had close to no interactions with foids outside of the school topic. But last year a foid asked me if i ever wash my hair ( Implying it was dirty ) :feelsokman: Just take a shower bro
foids wash their hair and face everyday with harsh soaps and detergents and cause immense harm
Keep in mind this only happened between the ages 10 to 17.

"You don't have any muscles at all"

"You look like a salami in the face" (I have some moles)

"You have many dots on your face"
what caused the moles?

Last edited:
what caused the moles?
When i was around 7yrs old i already had around 20 moles on my face. I don't know much about moles but i guess you are born with them. They don't appear until you are 5 or so i think.

I forget it so I don’t have the line living rent free in my head

Likely some shit like as if anyone will ever sleep with you

You’re ugly

Look at your face

Do you wash your face

A guy told me how I’ll never have a girl suck my dick

They spread a rumour I had a crush on a girl who I didn’t know, turned to be the ugliest weirdest girl in school basically, even she made an ugly face to me in 6th grade

Also had the attractive girls who went through the “breakup of their lives” in 6th grade come up to me to taunt me on how they loved me then giggle with their friends and I was too young to know what to do

Etc

Reminds me of the day when people were judging people’s good traits in my class and they couldn’t find anything on me, “omg x has good height and hair” “yeah y has good eyes”

Then came me, silence, “uhh his jawline is ok, yeah (x3)” they all said it in low energy since they forced a lie out of their mouths

"Ewww no he's ugly"
"He's disgusting"
"His face is ugly"

To me, these are all equally as bad.

Was at beach w buddy, and his wife. Two hot girls walked towards me, then paused, then kept walking. I'm autistic so I was in my head, and noticed this activity through my peripherals. Later buddy's wife was like Kaizen Yagi, those girls were checking you out (I'm built well, and tall, but wait for the deal killer...) but when they saw your face they ran away. Then she starts laughing. I was so shocked she could say something so cruel. It almost took my breath away, and I really couldn't say anything to her in response. I just immediately fell into depression inside.

I always got ragged on for my face whenever people wanted to diss me. No gym for the face... Oh well. That one always stayed with me though.

"You will never have a girlfriend"

"You will never have a girlfriend"
Yeah I had a similar experience when I was 14, a group of girls were gossiping about me and other boys in the class and they were all laughing at me telling me I'd never have a girlfriend and I'd never have sex. Bear in mind they were all 14, had already had sex, some had bfs. Must've had great personalities. I wish I was a school bully, that seems to work very well.

"eww no", "look at his arms" (making fun of how weak i looked to another foid in gym class) "I dont know you leave me alone" "he's so creepy teehee"

"Ewww no he's ugly"
"He's disgusting"
"His face is ugly"

To me, these are all equally as bad.
Same for me
Also " Ewwww his face is sooo ugly, it looks like a mix between a gorilla and a slug.
" Gross, I would never go anywhere near his face"
" OMFG are you serious he likes me, that is sooo disgusting, I'd never touch that thing."
" I'd rather fuck his dad then that ugly loser, ucckkk his face makes me wanna puke."

At school they come talk to me make fun of me.

Last edited:
When I asked a foid out twice she said me "Cuyen please go away"

"You look like a fucking rat"

"Please stop texting me"

"Sorry I am super racist and only like white guys"

"You're ugly af, Captvic"

"He looks like a little rapist"

And yet people somehow still blame us for not wanting to talk/interact with these horrible creatures(foids).

Last edited:
I’ve just been called ugly.

To me it was (after she found out I had a crush on her) "Sorry Mixedcel, you're nice but I don't like niggers." :feelsrope:
How did she know your username on here?

Being the quiet, shy guy was brutal during high school.

Tyrone: "Do you have a tongue?" (the whole class heard it)

Black Foid #1: "Why are you so quiet? (she said it with a face of disgust, not really an insult, but it's a stupid question. Also there was a quiet chadlite near me, but no one said disrespectful shit to him. I caught that same girl handing him a note, they spent the whole class passing it back and forth.)

Black foid #2 (on the bus, sitting across the aisle from me): "Do you have an eye problem, nigga? Goddamn."

Chadlite Jock: Dude, this girl asks if you are one of those autistic people?. Are you? (said with a smirk on his face)

White foid: (the whole school enters an the gym for an assembly, some white foid I sit next to starts pouting with her arms crossed. Her friends who sat in the row in front of us sees her upset an motions her to switch seats with Asian framelet student that was sitting beside them)

A group of white stacys and a black stacy: OMG ew *tries holds in laughter* (said as I walked passed them in the commons area.)

Black foid #3: "why do you walk like that? Are you a virgin? or do you have a small penis? Which is it? (said with a smirk on her face)

Black foids are the clearly cause of my hatred and resentment for foids in general.

*My friend has a picture of us two playing soccer. I am on the left he's on the right*

Girl 1: "Hey girl 2, that's your husband on the left"

Girl 2: "Bruuuuuh lol"