Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What's the meanest thing a foid has ever said to you?

Meanest thing said to me was a laugh. Stupid whore literally laughed at my face. I have a very big nose and ears, and a super small upper jaw. I look pretty comical tbh, but it's still enraging.
Being the quiet, shy guy was brutal during high school.

Tyrone: "Do you have a tongue?" (the whole class heard it)

Black Foid #1: "Why are you so quiet? (she said it with a face of disgust, not really an insult, but it's a stupid question. Also there was a quiet chadlite near me, but no one said disrespectful shit to him. I caught that same girl handing him a note, they spent the whole class passing it back and forth.)

Black foid #2 (on the bus, sitting across the aisle from me): "Do you have an eye problem, nigga? Goddamn."

Chadlite Jock: Dude, this girl asks if you are one of those autistic people?. Are you? (said with a smirk on his face)

White foid: (the whole school enters an the gym for an assembly, some white foid I sit next to starts pouting with her arms crossed. Her friends who sat in the row in front of us sees her upset an motions her to switch seats with Asian framelet student that was sitting beside them)

A group of white stacys and a black stacy: OMG ew *tries holds in laughter* (said as I walked passed them in the commons area.)

Black foid #3: "why do you walk like that? Are you a virgin? or do you have a small penis? Which is it? (said with a smirk on her face)

Black foids are the clearly cause of my hatred and resentment for foids in general.
Same, and I'm black myself. They are so fucking rude and unruly it's ridiculous.

"you act like a 10 year old" (this one was recent)

"you're so brown and skinny, you look like a chocoroll (then everyone else laughs)"
this is a chocoroll

Once all girls on the classroom (50 students, it was hell) organized to do this

Everytime i walked near them they would imitate the action and the sound of actioning an air sanitizing spray, same if they had to touch something that i've touched before (like chalk or something)
They they'll say "LOOK OUT, he has the REIZE virus, run away its gross!!" It was completely demolishing tbh, then some boys also started doing it for fun :cryfeels:

and from that day on i fear/hate foids and normies
this was on 6th grade and it lasted the whole year
Being the quiet, shy guy was brutal during high school.

Tyrone: "Do you have a tongue?" (the whole class heard it)

Black Foid #1: "Why are you so quiet? (she said it with a face of disgust, not really an insult, but it's a stupid question. Also there was a quiet chadlite near me, but no one said disrespectful shit to him. I caught that same girl handing him a note, they spent the whole class passing it back and forth.)

Black foid #2 (on the bus, sitting across the aisle from me): "Do you have an eye problem, nigga? Goddamn."

Chadlite Jock: Dude, this girl asks if you are one of those autistic people?. Are you? (said with a smirk on his face)

White foid: (the whole school enters an the gym for an assembly, some white foid I sit next to starts pouting with her arms crossed. Her friends who sat in the row in front of us sees her upset an motions her to switch seats with Asian framelet student that was sitting beside them)

A group of white stacys and a black stacy: OMG ew *tries holds in laughter* (said as I walked passed them in the commons area.)

Black foid #3: "why do you walk like that? Are you a virgin? or do you have a small penis? Which is it? (said with a smirk on her face)

Black foids are the clearly cause of my hatred and resentment for foids in general.
WOOOOOW that's some fucked up shit, i feel you man, foids are the worst

A bitch asked was I in LSU (Learning Support Unit was for spec ed kids) in primary school.

I sought out that bitch on facebook the day I received my OP, and asked what she got. She got a 17, I got a 3. I was happy I beat that slut, but later realised it was pointless as she is a foid - she can sell her shit and make more money than me as an economist.

I don't even know, i must've repressed it.

She said she thinks I have downsyndrome.

" you will be a 30 yr old virgin " this is what some stacy and chad lite said to me during my last year of school back when i was 20

wow did she rly call you a nigger in person? what a cunt

excluding family members(who have said the worse)
probably just ''eww''
I also remember a time me about 4 normies and a prettyboy were walking with a stacie to class and she said ''Tim (prettyboy) is the only good guy here the rest here are losers teehee''

This 6/10 slim blonde who I had never even talked to said this about me:

"And that hair...ewww"
"He's fucking so tiny" (I was 5'9 / 132lbs at the time; she was about 105lbs, 5ft5)
"He's 20! I He looks15!"
"He looks like he's got rickets"

Thread is about foids but:

Chads say:
"If you looked like your cousin, you'd have lots of girlfriends"
"If you lost your virginity before 25, that'd be a surprise"
"Ew, Carotel doesn't have a girlfriend, I bet he is gay and is looking at our dicks in the lockertoom"
"Why do you stutter so much? It's annoying"

Foids:
"Wow, I wish my boyfriend was more like you"
"You're such a nice guy! I'd date you totally, I'm sure you will find a girlfriend one day" (????????)
"It's like something went wrong at your birth"
"You're pretty fucking ugly"
etc.

Oneitis: "wow you're such a nice guy. Any girl would be lucky to date you. But we're only friends, ok? You wanna date me? I'll date you but only until the class is finished teehee"

All this at a time

Shit. This thread brings up some pretty bad memories.

I rarely talked to foids directly, but I heard all sorts of unusual gossip. I wasn't the biggest target, but that was only because there were a couple of other incels who looked even worse than I did, and they were more low inhib than I was.

My high school peers perceived me as tech-savvy creep. One day, a rumor spread that I was a "creepy hacker" who had somehow "stolen nudes from everyone's Snapchats". The next day, they had the idea that I somehow flew a drone to film through the windows of the girls' dormitories. A third rumor involved me getting copies of all the Stacies' parents' tax returns. :feelshaha: What would I even do with their tax returns?

I suppose they weren't mean per se, but I knew if these rumors got out of hand, the justice system is stacked against young men -- especially unattractive young men. Lawyers are expensive and reputations are difficult to clear.

A foid asked all her friends if I was ugly and they all said yes so she could tell me i was an ugly piece of shit.

wow did she rly call you a nigger in person? what a cunt
Yeah... I felt so uneasy when she said that. So humiliated, so worthless... I hated her after that.

Back when I was not fully blackpilled, there were a few celebrities I looked up to (now I’ve come to hate them all) and I actually asked some for advice, most times I didn’t get a response but not once but TWICE I was told to kill myself.

"Yeah, I know I said there was a chance between us and I just wanted time but I actually never thought of you as an option, sorry"
"Your personality is perfect but you're not attractive enough"
The last one, ouch.

I've been called ugly and one friend of mine told me i looked like a lizard .... well at least i was somewhat close to a dragon lol
Back when I was not fully blackpilled, there were a few celebrities I looked up to (now I’ve come to hate them all) and I actually asked some for advice, most times I didn’t get a response but not once but TWICE I was told to kill myself.
What are celebrities? just humans with more luck than others most of the time ...

Last edited: