Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's the most brutal blackpill you've seen in your life?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
seeing ''shy'' ''lesbians'' reject non chads then getting wet and coincidentally hanging around chads
:feelswhat: the chadsexual pill obliterates the dogpill + teenagelovepill when it comes to brutality. Also the creepypmVSchadpmpill is pretty brutal too, but I can't decide which one is more brutal tbh.

Probably just the experience of me and my best friend in our 20s. We are very similar personalities and interests but obviously different faces so when we went to clubs he constantly got laid and I got zero.

Probably just the experience of me and my best friend in our 20s. We are very similar personalities and interests but obviously different faces so when we went to clubs he constantly got laid and I got zero.
yea that's brutal as fuck ngl

when that happens, the similar personality doesn't often last long, since the better looking guy gets more confident over the years

Accepting the racepill

Also getting cucked and bullied by my crush

Seeing the big kid who bullied me making out with probably the hottest girl in the school

I can't answer this fairly as it would be anything I experienced. Nothing is more brutal to me than whatever I personally experienced.

Probably seeing crippled foids have Chad bf's.

LesbianPill. I Fucking Hate Lesbians.
They are so selfish. Their fucking stupid “she/they” pronouns. Always flaunting their “precious partners”. Lesbians disgust me.

Rather than giving a sub 8 man a chance, a glimpse into a love colored world, they choose to go against their biological hardwiring and choose to date and fuck other foids.

Online dating.

Put up a profile that is 100 percent truthful and sincere with your picture and get no replies.

Change picture to attractive guy. Suddenly none of your profile matters and matches come flooding in.

LesbianPill. I Fucking Hate Lesbians.
They are so selfish. Their fucking stupid “she/they” pronouns.
The "she/they" is what liberal feminists that are more bi do. A lot of hardcore lesbians that hate men are radical feminists.
Always flaunting their “precious partners”. Lesbians disgust me.
It's a flex on ugly guys and in some measure a lot of guys instinctively understand this which is why they are so angry when they can't attract a woman that claims to be lesbian but constantly hangs out with other guys and has dated guys in the past.

It's a flex on ugly guys and in some measure a lot of guys instinctively understand this which is why they are so angry when they can't attract a woman that claims to be lesbian but constantly hangs out with other guys and has dated guys in the past.
Exactly why I hate them with a burning passion. Its like they are taunting me. I suppose I am a bit biased, since most girls I have approached before turned out to be lesbian and it gave me a real sour attitude towards those cunts.

Exactly why I hate them with a burning passion. Its like they are taunting me. I suppose I am a bit biased, since most girls I have approached before turned out to be lesbian and it gave me a real sour attitude towards those cunts.
It is a clear example of gynocentrism and the cucked nature of many guys how it's most gay guys that bare the brunt of abuse and violence throughout history and not lesbian women. You'd think that the fact that women are trying to flex on ugly guys and taunt them by getting with other girls would provoke more rage. Instead it's the weird looking gay and ultrafeminine guys that get all of the hate. It's not misogyny. It's a hatred of weak and effeminate male. Feminists just get caught up in comparisons of feminine weak guys to women and conveniently lump it in as misogyny.
Is there are word for the hatred of weak ugly males @LittleBoy?
That's what a lot of "misogyny" and thinking "women are the weaker sex" actually is.

hybristaphilia pill or creepy PM vs chad PM

Seeing literal 5 iq chads who do nothing but smoke pot get told they're so smart and interesting while the hobby maxxxing 4.3 gpa Normies get nothing

long time ago I was at my friend's sister's 18th party (sounds weird but I was living in a small town at the time) and I was talking to this girl, we were both drunk, pretty much the only ones actually drinking, and getting along well. then the sister along with a couple of friends came over and were like "nope nope not him let's go come on" and took her.

later I asked them what the fuck that was about and they gave me some memes about oh she just broke up with her boyfriend she's not in a good place etc.

made me realise it's so brutally over for you if you can't get approved by friends, family etc

I need some brutal blackpills to make sure I don't get any thoughts about putting myself out there this weekend. Give me the most brutal you remember. :feelsUnreal:

Mine: https://incels.is/threads/incel-charged-with-sexual-assault-for-touching-a-womans-arm.150088/
I remember that one, pretty brutal. Especially considering the guy looks pretty good. He's probably 6 feet+ as well. He mogs me in many aspects.

Anyways, there was no single "most brutal blackpill" for me, but it's the casual things that make you wonder "Can it really be this bad?" ...

For example: Be me, see a 6'4" blonde Chad (big-framed) with a brand-new sportscar (BMW) walk into the store, thinking "damn, he must get all the girls ..." then see a chubby, very mediocre 5/10 girl follow him while putting her arm around him.

See a 6'2" Chad looking like a lowkey Lachowski dressed like a male model walk past you, hand-in-hand with his terribly obese girlfriend.

Things like that stick with you.

Last edited:
I remember that one, pretty brutal. Especially considering the guy looks pretty good. He's probably 6 feet+ as well. He mogs me in many aspects.

Anyways, there was no single "most brutal blackpill" for me, but it's the casual things that make you wonder "Can it really be this bad?" ...

For example: Be me, see a 6'4" blonde Chad (big-framed) with a brand-new sportscar (BMW) walk into the store, thinking "damn, he must get all the girls ..." then see a chubby, very mediocre 5/10 girl follow him while putting her arm around him.

See a 6'2" Chad looking like a lowkey Lachowski dressed like a male model walk past you, hand-in-hand with his terribly obese girlfriend.

Things like that stick with you.
Gigachad only

seeing ''shy'' ''lesbians'' reject non chads then getting wet and coincidentally hanging around chads
every one of those fucking "lesbians" gets wet around chads and big dicks.

All four years of going to an inner city high school. It was filled to the brim with Tyrones, and i was pretty much mogged by everyone except for the retarded students

Seeing a foid i asked out going after chad literally 1 week after i asked her, the funny thing is that this has happened more than once

Seeing a foid i asked out going after chad literally 1 week after i asked her, the funny thing is that this has happened more than once
what did she say when you asked her out?

Story of my life boyo. I always had the better personality made foids laugh more, but my m8 always got laid. If that's not proof of lookism I don't know what is

Story of my life boyo. I always had the better personality made foids laugh more, but my m8 always got laid. If that's not proof of lookism I don't know what is
erfuel tbh

Story written by a currywhore about her brother; a currycel who worked his ass off academically, coded for the international space station, started numerous enterprises, and did a STEM degree. Still no one respected him because he was short, so he tried to get leg lengthening surgery. During the surgery he died.

Story written by a currywhore about her brother; a currycel who worked his ass off academically, coded for the international space station, started numerous enterprises, and did a STEM degree. Still no one respected him because he was short, so he tried to get leg lengthening surgery. During the surgery he died.
holy shit

i didnt know about this. this story embodies the blackpill. though ofc, the average normie would read it and still not understand anything

holy shit

i didnt know about this. this story embodies the blackpill. though ofc, the average normie would read it and still not understand anything

Yeah, for me this is the biggest blackpill of all time, very underrated.

Normies didn't understand why he decided to get leg lengthening because of his amazing personality and all of his achievements. They don't understand that his achievements meant nothing when it came to attracting a life partner.

gave me the typical friendzone stuff
erfuel
Yeah, for me this is the biggest blackpill of all time, very underrated.

Normies didn't understand why he decided to get leg lengthening because of his amazing personality and all of his achievements. They don't understand that his achievements meant nothing when it came to attracting a life partner.
yeah exactly

even 1 inch of height means more than any academic or professional achievement, when it comes to what actually matters in life

Why the fuck do you people keep Chads around as "friends?" They don't offer you anything. You are shooting yourself in the foot and nothing more. Get rid of them.

Skimmed through it, though I mostly read the part about his height.JFL where do I even begin with this? the dumb curry whore acknowledges how this brother of hers was personalitymaxxed, moneymaxxed, jobmaxxed, etc yet somehow he didn't get a woman.

And when it comes to talking about why he was insecure about being 5'7, she blames everything EXCEPT female sexual preferences. Even when her own brother fucking died, the bitch can't sit and acknowledge that it is female HATRED, the pure HATRED females have for genetic abominations (80% of men), that cause this behavior in her btoehr. There is nothing that drives me more up a wall when some ethnic whore points to muh patriachy muh white supremacy. Like bitch, just acknowledge God hates manlets and move on already. Funnily enough, patriatchy would have made it easier for him to get a wife.

Skimmed through it, though I mostly read the part about his height.JFL where do I even begin with this? the dumb curry whore acknowledges how this brother of hers was personalitymaxxed, moneymaxxed, jobmaxxed, etc yet somehow he didn't get a woman.

And when it comes to talking about why he was insecure about being 5'7, she blames everything EXCEPT female sexual preferences. Even when her own brother fucking died, the bitch can't sit and acknowledge that it is female HATRED, the pure HATRED females have for genetic abominations (80% of men), that cause this behavior in her btoehr. There is nothing that drives me more up a wall when some ethnic whore points to muh patriachy muh white supremacy. Like bitch, just acknowledge God hates manlets and move on already. Funnily enough, patriatchy would have made it easier for him to get a wife.

Exactly, she keeps blaming the patriarchy and shit when her own brother decided to undergo a hugely risky surgery just to get some fucking respect from women This doesn't seem to have sunk into her shallow mind.

Btw she is married to a tall white man, as you'd expect, the final blackpill cherry on top of the blackpill cake

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/B321uQeFxCl/

Exactly, she keeps blaming the patriarchy and shit when her own brother decided to undergo a hugely risky surgery just to get some fucking respect from women This doesn't seem to have sunk into her shallow mind.

Btw she is married to a tall white man, as you'd expect, the final blackpill cherry on top of the blackpill cake

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/B321uQeFxCl/

Yep, even when her brother died because of female whoredom, she still wants to pin the blame on men. It's typical female in-group preference, which men generally lack. Because of course if she acknowledges that her manlet brother roped because he was 5'7, despite being maxxed out and having a good personality, being "good husband material", she'd be acknowledging women only care for genetics when it comes to compulation.

JFL that man has an uglier face than me. But of course he gets to ascend because he's probably 6'3 while I'm exactly 5'8. Being tall is EVERTHING. Even my 6'1 brother has a more feminine face than me, but because he's taller, he mogs.

And that indian woman literally looks like a monkey, even fucking African women looking better than Currywhores.

ed1ba6c276b3a9d73934f0a1849354cc.jpg

Foids reaction to my face and height

no idea I try to forget bad experiences so I don't go completely insane :feelscomfy:

Did you at least kept your personality, or is bitterness, sadness or seriousness took away your ability to make them laugh? I feel that I am not able like some years before, to make some good jokes. (Which isn't a bad thing, when they were wicked)

Yep, even when her brother died because of female whoredom, she still wants to pin the blame on men. It's typical female in-group preference, which men generally lack. Because of course if she acknowledges that her manlet brother roped because he was 5'7, despite being maxxed out and having a good personality, being "good husband material", she'd be acknowledging women only care for genetics when it comes to compulation.

JFL that man has an uglier face than me. But of course he gets to ascend because he's probably 6'3 while I'm exactly 5'8. Being tall is EVERTHING. Even my 6'1 brother has a more feminine face than me, but because he's taller, he mogs.

And that indian woman literally looks like a monkey, even fucking African women looking better than Currywhores.

ed1ba6c276b3a9d73934f0a1849354cc.jpg

Yeah it's classic deflection tactics from women once again. They are aware of the blackpill though, don't underestimate them. She is aware that her brother struggled to find love while she managed to find a tall white guy to settle with. But she'll never admit it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back