Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW What's the most cucked and pathetic fetish apart from cuckolding?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I will never understand cucks who are into wearing a chastity cage in their peen kek it's stupid, pathetic, looks uncomfortable as fuck and it also shrinks your dick if you wear it for too long :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:Worst is that there's a whole subdreddit dedicated to this garbage kek

Financial domination.

I don't know if it's cucked but feet fetish is retarded

Cock and ball torture

Don't know , there are many

Fat thighs fetish

Financial domination.
Yeah findom is way cucked than femdom, saying this as a femdomcel. (not trying to push femdom, just saying that findom is more cucked)

probably feet, since they want to be above you and make you their little bitch. also femdom

Yeah findom is way cucked than femdom, saying this as a femdomcel. (not trying to push femdom, just saying that findom is more cucked)
I'd rope if findom was my fetish.

Me too. It's one of the main things that stopped me from being a cuck.
its kinda sad that my peepee and my brain works completely opposite when it comes to these things tbh.
(talking about femdom)

its kinda sad that my peepee and my brain works completely opposite when it comes to these things tbh.
(talking about femdom)
We all have weird fetishes, but it's up to us to keep them under control and not let them ruin our lives.

We all have weird fetishes, but it's up to us to keep them under control and not let them ruin our lives.
Yeas, im working on it. Ty to fap less and distract myself with other copes in life.

Yeas, im working on it. Ty to fap less and distract myself with other copes in life.
The best things that kept my mind off fapping are weed, video games or youtube videos. Getting a hobby that takes up a lot of time will help too, then you won't want to waste your energy jacking off.

Women over 20, used goods
Financial Domination, I don't even understand this one
Shemale, extra gay because you fetishize the dick (a exclusively male part)
Gay, self explanatory
Femdom is cucked to because no woman on this earth can hold enough authority over a man to make it for this to even work. Because the whole point is domination.

Femdom piss drinking.

Getting fucked in the ass by their girlfriend.
Goodluck to have some respect after that.

Two

• Femdom (Note: I actually like bdsm, but I only fantasize as being a dominant. Any man that fantasizes being dominated by a woman is a pathetic worm)
  • Cougar fetish (no self respecting man should lust after a post-wall foid with a barren uterus); JFL at songs like "She Will Be Loved" and "Stacy's Mom", with guys in their prime lusting after hags
EDIT - I forgot one!

Fat girls --- fucking nasty.

Getting your ass eaten by a woman

respecting women

ABDL is the most cucked thing besides literal cuckoldry

ass eating scat fetish. these type of cumbrains cum from a female shitting in their mouth. they chew the shit and swallow it, relishing in the soft texture and unique taste. to them it's a delicacy unlike anything else

Everyone jacking off in front of a computer is equal.

society accepting women's rights

I have a [gentle] femdom fetish, but it does not preclude me from understanding biology or sexual (gender is grammar) roles in a society (femdom is sexual domination, not societal). It is so surreal how the normies assume we have mental problems, and yet my misogyny is completely detached from my experience with women (which amounts to little) - my worldview stems from my reasoning mind, the knowledge that I have gathered, and, most importantly, all this is trimmed by my mental faculties to remove any kind of irrationality.

By irrationality, I mean the case if I hated women because my mom were evil. Or if I were a narrow-minded simp because of my femdom fetish. Or if I was scared to talk about violence because I internalized the Christcucked message of indiscriminate love. Even if I were a chad, I would try to critique and understand my place in a society - and I would despise myself for it (being a chad), because I am a collectivist at heart.

P.S. I'm not sure as to necroing this thread, it's probably not necro if it's so fresh, but I searched "femdom", and wanted to clarify a few points.