Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the most ethnic name you can come up with?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Deleted member 9229

Deleted member 9229

SandNigga
-
Mine would be Abdul Waheeb Ahmed

Maicon.

In Brasil if your name is Maicon YOU ARE BLACK. There is no white man called Maicon here.

Hamudi of course

I hope that's how you spell it

Osama Bin Laden

Maicon.

In Brasil if your name is Maicon YOU ARE BLACK. There is no white man called Maicon here.
kct, verdade não tinha pensado nisso, this is very true I never saw someone white called Maicon here, I think some variations of the name such as Mike are valid as well, I met some Mike's here in the south and they were all black

Most ethnic name would be SuperSaiyanGymcel

Muhammad Abdul Singh

Pradheep Bhoopeegupta

Idk but the forename would be Hamza, sounds alien-like.

Mohammed Abdullah bahir Abdul Hakeem Karim suleman Ahmed

Last edited:
Muhammad Pajeet SinghRodriguez
Samayamantri Venkata Raghava Naga Sai Shankara Subrahmanya Lakshmi Krishna Vivek

Give this name to your child and he will NEVER get laid. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
When any of your curry names be it first middle or sir ends with A you're doomed to. Inceldom

Chidambaram, Harpinder, chudur-budur, most curry names are incel names.

Muslim names are too.

Kentray Brown

Avish
Rajesh
Panjeet
Vivek

I can go on

Samayamantri Venkata Raghava Naga Sai Shankara Subrahmanya Lakshmi Krishna Vivek

Any of the typical Hispanic names like Juan, Alejandro, Miguel, etc.

I, who am the sultan of sultans, the sovereign of sovereigns, the dispenser of crowns to the monarchs on the face of the earth, shadow of god on earth, the sultan and sovereign lord of the Mediterranean and the Black Sea, of Rumelia and Anatolia, of Karamania and the land of Rum, of Zulkadria, Diyarbakir, of Kurdistan, of Azerbaijan, Persia, Damascus, Cairo, Aleppo, of the Mecca and Medina, of Jerusalem, of all Arabia, of the Yemen and many other lands, which my noble forefathers and my glorious ancestors - may God light up their tombs - conquered by the force of their arms and which my august majesty has made subject to my flaming sword and victorious blade, I, Sultan Süleyman Han, to thee, who art Francis, king of the land of France ...

Khadesia Keyosha Brandilyn Nguyen Al-Bagdatti

Juan Esteban Alejandro Carlos Jose Fabian Ricardo de la Sanchez