Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the most Incel game in your opinion?

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
Guitar Hero ngl

Dance Dance Revolution
95% Of good players are either incels or skinny twinks.

GTA V, endless possibilities to go ER. I have over 10,000 kills from going ER in that game.

Almost any Visual novel.

Deus Ex

Stellaris, Dungeons & Chads.

minecraft and osrs

@Ritalincel (free him)

I changed my mind: HuniePop

Playing a shoot-'em-up at a high level requires you to give your life to the game.

GTA V by far.

World of warcraft

Incel Clicker, duh

apparently osrs and apparently i should try it

every game that is older than 3 yrs

anything can become an incel game just look @ speedrunning websites. these guys spend hours coming up with new strategies to save an extra 15 seconds jfl

I remember playing a Japanese game called Tales of Symphonia, where the main character was bullied and then becomes a chad, it is the second tales of symphonia game I think

Geometry Dash, the levels are cruelly difficult such as incels life

Minecraft. A better tool for diagnosing autism does not exist in the DSM manual.

Dating simulation games and AI girlfriends.

Dating sims, visual novels, MMORPGs, and obscure Indie games.

Those shitty Jap dating sim games

Minecraft, osrs, postal 2... political simulators, strategy games, visual novels, retro/obscure games etc

Minecraft, Chapter Master (fan game with ridiculously slow mechanics and requires moderate lore knowledge to not get fucked), Dungeon Keeper (original, not the EA abortion), Simcity 4 Rush Hour Expansion (super complex city building+you can pull a divine ER on all the Chads and Stacys using disasters), Dwarf Fortress (time involved in getting your shit setup alone qualifies it not to mention everything else involved), and we can all agree that most visual novels are incel games.
Minecraft, osrs, postal 2... political simulators, strategy games, visual novels, retro/obscure games etc
Shadow President for sure fits in with the incel political simulator definition.

Touhou (Or any complicated bullet hell), Dating sims/visual novels, League of Legends, Overwatch, D&D, etc.

Touhou. Normies are simply allergic to this. You can show it to 100 normies and none will like it.

chess (surprised this wasn't mentioned earlier)