Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the most private way of typing a text document on Windows 10?

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★
I assume Ubuntu, xubuntu, Fedora and other Linux distros are also monitored by the authorities. Let's just say I want to write a... piece of text... and the reason I want it not to be read is... the fear of plagiarism. How safe am I if I run a VM running Windows 7 but on a W10 system? I guess that wouldn't work, it seems too easy a workaround.
Also, is the original file created on a Windows 7 safe, or is that OS also anti-privacy? I just want to know if I should rewrite it again from scratch.

send it to me and I send for you ok yes?

send it to me and I send for you ok yes?
How will you do it? I send you the file and you will make it safe to edit in W10 and send it back? I need more reassurance than "source: dude trust me". Also, explain it in layman terms. I'm software illiterate.

7052686 old fashioned vintage typewriter isolated on white background with a blank sheet of pa

That is how I typed my papers for school.
I was privileged. Most classmates didn't even have that.

Just save your manifesto on a USB-stick and not on your local disk

I'd cut off Internet access from your device (unplug the Ethernet cable or WNIC), run some GNU/Linux distro from LiveCD/LiveUSB and save the document on a USB flash drive (which I'd never let come in contact with any OS which you plan to ever connect to the internet)

Writing a manifesto eh?

No one is monitoring what you type up... And how bad could it be that ur this paranoid...

P...Paper still exists

Write on a seperate PC with no internet.

don't type anything at all