Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's the most stupid cope in your view?

Religion and obsession with politics, especially right-wing
Religion is Cope. Right-wing is based. Also, I reported you for your gay Yuri avi.

Being normal usefull respectable member of society

I thought you like anime lol

no, im fighting anime here since i registered
:feelshmm::feelshmm: we'll see for how much longer you'll be able to ignore the power of 2d foids
1518717914 tumblr ojr3u9cHSi1vysie1o2 540

"Busy" delusion cope. People who tell themselves they're only alone because they're "hyper focused on [school, work, anything that sounds productive].

"Busy" delusion cope. People who tell themselves they're only alone because they're "hyper focused on [school, work, anything that sounds productive].
True. It's more of like that bluepilled shit .

Becoming a tranny is the biggest failo cope

Expating, where you spend thousands of dollars to meet a subpar foid.

Expating, where you spend thousands of dollars to meet a subpar foid.
Yep that's actually absurd. If you want to spend money on harlots then spend it on your country harlot instead of an ugly harlot who will rip you off terribly.

Looksmaxxing & jestermaxxing.

Incels who demand a virgin wife. It is difficult for a 10/10 Chad to get a virgin. An incel has zero chance.

Incels who demand a virgin wife. It is difficult for a 10/10 Chad to get a virgin. An incel has zero chance.
Especially from incels above 20s living in the west.