[Discussion] whats the most you are willing to pay for a game?

Mr Joyboy

Mr Joyboy

I'm beyond emotions...
★★
17d 21h 23m
$0 tbh. There's too much freely available stuff to justify paying for entertainment.

NoCopeNoHope

NoCopeNoHope

Just Replace Them Already
★★★★
69d 7h 20m
Several hundred if its advanced like a flight simulator. Would pay several grand for a waifu AI.

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

kikes and femoids
44d 1h 10m
I’m willing to pay $100 at most

Aedracel

Aedracel

Aedric
★★★★★
18d 7h 37m
I never buy a game that isn't on sale unless it's cheap anyway so it doesn't matter how expensive a game is. :feelsthink: :feelsthink::feelsthink:

superighteous

superighteous

Faggot idiot piece of shit
★★
16d 9h 25m
$70, anything above is ridiculous.

Emba

Emba

mostly harmless
★★★★★
73d 12h 50m
No games for my budget

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

// 20yo KHHV NEET // Ruler of Equestria
★★★
27d 14h 45m
Idk, depends on the game

Studiocel

Studiocel

Officer
12d 9h 10m
$20. I dont buy new games and only really buy stuff on sale.

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Radiofucker
★★★★★
3d 13h 35m
Gaming should be free. It's art after all.

Shacov

Shacov

Recruit
★★★
12d 14h 18m
I don't like going over $25. Most expensive games are AAA and most of those games are repetitive and boring. Some are ok but I wait until they're cheap.

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
★★★★
75d 23h 20m
I’d pay $500 for a Legend of Zelda game developed/directed/produced by Sean Malstrom and his hand picked team of highly qualified programmers, artists, composers and whatever other technical and or talented people he’d need to get the job done, along with having Yoshiaki Kozuimi as part of the project as a lesser but still important co-director and co-producer who would be largely responsible for the games story and story elements and maybe even having Varg Vikernes contribute story, lore and soundtrack elements with myself being brought on as an active advisor and then I swear to you all if I were only able to get my dream Zelda game made in this way it would go down in history as the greatest Zelda game of all time.

The key to the games success would be removing Aounuma and his entire previous Zelda team from having any part in this new games creation whatsoever.

My game would also return Zelda to having realistic graphics and get it away from the kiddy cartoon shit for once and for all.

curryZoomercoomer

curryZoomercoomer

☆☆☆☆俺はオタキングだよ☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
44d 5h 25m
I’d pay $500 for a Legend of Zelda game developed/directed/produced by Sean Malstrom and his hand picked team of highly qualified programmers, artists, composers and whatever other technical and or talented people he’d need to get the job done, along with having Yoshiaki Kozuimi as part of the project as a lesser but still important co-director and co-producer who would be largely responsible for the games story and story elements and maybe even having Varg Vikernes contribute story, lore and soundtrack elements with myself being brought on as an active advisor and then I swear to you all if I were only able to get my dream Zelda game made in this way it would go down in history as the greatest Zelda game of all time.

The key to the games success would be removing Aounuma and his entire previous Zelda team from having any part in this new games creation whatsoever.

My game would also return Zelda to having realistic graphics and get it away from the kiddy cartoon shit for once and for all.
Would you play genshin impact? :feelskek:

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
★★★★
75d 23h 20m
Would you play genshin impact? :feelskek:
Genshin Impact is the shit little homie.

THAT game is a better version of BOTW if you ask me.

Literally the only thing that sucks about it is the always online bullshit and that its got SOME microtransactions.

Other than that it is once again the shit.

curryZoomercoomer

curryZoomercoomer

☆☆☆☆俺はオタキングだよ☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
44d 5h 25m
Genshin Impact is the shit little homie.

THAT game is a better version of BOTW if you ask me.

Literally the only thing that sucks about it is the always online bullshit and that its got SOME microtransactions.

Other than that it is once again the shit.
:worryfeels: Lifefuel tbh, im gonna play it soon when I have time. I heard the studio wasnt chinese but japanese or american, maybe ill play it along with chrono trigger tbh

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
11d 7h 44m
$20. I dont buy new games and only really buy stuff on sale.
Same. If it's over $20, I can just play one of the ten trillion games on Steam I bought and never played or an emulator with the ten trillion retro games I could never afford growing up.

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★★
23d 21h 10m
Depends on the quality. I'll wait for a game to be released and watch/read the reviews. Also based off of previous games from the company

P

Pumkin

Legend
★★★★
12d 4h 49m
Most I've paid was like $250 I think. was like when CoD Black Ops Zombies came out and there was this whole box set and all that jazz. I think I played it for 10hrs and then stopped. Didn't like it. I just got too much into the hype and thought it was going to be the next big thing for me. It wasn't.

But a usual game of $60 is fine with me. I guess I'm just accustomed to that price from being a console fag for so many years and never realizing other prices. I've recently switched to PC and anything over $30 feels like I'm flashing my cash. I usually wait until those Steam sales happen and get games in the $15-25 price range which is comfy for me. My most recent game I played was Doom2016 and I payed $4 for that cuz it was like 90% off.

I'm highly anticipating for DOOM Eternal to get reduced real low so I can purchase that along with Altier Ryza & Trials of Mana. All these games don't go below the 40-50 range yet that I've seen.

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

One who has nothing to lose has everything to take
★★★★★
50d 21h 54m
Pixycel

Pixycel

<<this twisted game needs to be reset>>
★★★
13d 3h 0m
$60 and I've only bought one game in my 5 years on steam for that price and that was arma 3.
I usually get shit on sale and torrent VN type games.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

physically lonely by crippled teen years
★★★★★
196d 8h 11m
30 euros, but generally no more than 20.
I'll pay full price for elder scrolls 6 though, if it ever comes out
I’d pay $500 for a Legend of Zelda game
consooms me and even I'm quite the consoomer

Last edited:
Mooncel

Mooncel

Banned
-
20h 40m
$40 or even $50.
But, I don't like paying over $20, and I always wait for sales. Except if it's an indie game that cost $20 or less and I want to support the developers.

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

Commander
★★
7d 5h 3m
$60 tbh anything more is extortion

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sadandangrycel [Blackpill] whats the most amount of posts you made in a day? The Lounge 0
Inceywincey Whats your favourite food? The Lounge 39
IncelCream [Serious] whats the saddest anime? The Lounge 9