Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion whats the most you are willing to pay for a game?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
for me its 40$

$0 tbh. There's too much freely available stuff to justify paying for entertainment.

Several hundred if its advanced like a flight simulator. Would pay several grand for a waifu AI.

I’m willing to pay $100 at most

I never buy a game that isn't on sale unless it's cheap anyway so it doesn't matter how expensive a game is. :feelsthink: :feelsthink::feelsthink:

$70, anything above is ridiculous.

No games for my budget

Idk, depends on the game

$20. I dont buy new games and only really buy stuff on sale.

Gaming should be free. It's art after all.

I don't like going over $25. Most expensive games are AAA and most of those games are repetitive and boring. Some are ok but I wait until they're cheap.

I’d pay $500 for a Legend of Zelda game developed/directed/produced by Sean Malstrom and his hand picked team of highly qualified programmers, artists, composers and whatever other technical and or talented people he’d need to get the job done, along with having Yoshiaki Kozuimi as part of the project as a lesser but still important co-director and co-producer who would be largely responsible for the games story and story elements and maybe even having Varg Vikernes contribute story, lore and soundtrack elements with myself being brought on as an active advisor and then I swear to you all if I were only able to get my dream Zelda game made in this way it would go down in history as the greatest Zelda game of all time.

The key to the games success would be removing Aounuma and his entire previous Zelda team from having any part in this new games creation whatsoever.

My game would also return Zelda to having realistic graphics and get it away from the kiddy cartoon shit for once and for all.

I’d pay $500 for a Legend of Zelda game developed/directed/produced by Sean Malstrom and his hand picked team of highly qualified programmers, artists, composers and whatever other technical and or talented people he’d need to get the job done, along with having Yoshiaki Kozuimi as part of the project as a lesser but still important co-director and co-producer who would be largely responsible for the games story and story elements and maybe even having Varg Vikernes contribute story, lore and soundtrack elements with myself being brought on as an active advisor and then I swear to you all if I were only able to get my dream Zelda game made in this way it would go down in history as the greatest Zelda game of all time.

The key to the games success would be removing Aounuma and his entire previous Zelda team from having any part in this new games creation whatsoever.

My game would also return Zelda to having realistic graphics and get it away from the kiddy cartoon shit for once and for all.
Would you play genshin impact? :feelskek:

Would you play genshin impact? :feelskek:
Genshin Impact is the shit little homie.

THAT game is a better version of BOTW if you ask me.

Literally the only thing that sucks about it is the always online bullshit and that its got SOME microtransactions.

Other than that it is once again the shit.

Genshin Impact is the shit little homie.

THAT game is a better version of BOTW if you ask me.

Literally the only thing that sucks about it is the always online bullshit and that its got SOME microtransactions.

Other than that it is once again the shit.
:worryfeels: Lifefuel tbh, im gonna play it soon when I have time. I heard the studio wasnt chinese but japanese or american, maybe ill play it along with chrono trigger tbh

$20. I dont buy new games and only really buy stuff on sale.
Same. If it's over $20, I can just play one of the ten trillion games on Steam I bought and never played or an emulator with the ten trillion retro games I could never afford growing up.

Depends on the quality. I'll wait for a game to be released and watch/read the reviews. Also based off of previous games from the company

Most I've paid was like $250 I think. was like when CoD Black Ops Zombies came out and there was this whole box set and all that jazz. I think I played it for 10hrs and then stopped. Didn't like it. I just got too much into the hype and thought it was going to be the next big thing for me. It wasn't.

But a usual game of $60 is fine with me. I guess I'm just accustomed to that price from being a console fag for so many years and never realizing other prices. I've recently switched to PC and anything over $30 feels like I'm flashing my cash. I usually wait until those Steam sales happen and get games in the $15-25 price range which is comfy for me. My most recent game I played was Doom2016 and I payed $4 for that cuz it was like 90% off.

I'm highly anticipating for DOOM Eternal to get reduced real low so I can purchase that along with Altier Ryza & Trials of Mana. All these games don't go below the 40-50 range yet that I've seen.

$60 and I've only bought one game in my 5 years on steam for that price and that was arma 3.
I usually get shit on sale and torrent VN type games.

$40 or even $50.
But, I don't like paying over $20, and I always wait for sales. Except if it's an indie game that cost $20 or less and I want to support the developers.

$60 tbh anything more is extortion