Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the most you've interacted with females lately?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
There's this girl in my class, she's probably the second ugliest in the class (the ugliest also has an awful and pushy personality, but she's getting married, of fucking course).

Anyway, we live not that far away from each other I think cause we take the same bus home sometimes. And we spoke on that bus a few times, cause not speaking would be awkward and weird I guess. (I've learned that the hard way so now I force myself to initiate conversations in stead of pretending "I didn't see them" like I used to do when I was younger).

Anyway, it was just small talk, nothing interesting. Stuff like "how did you do on the test", or "how long did you work on your homework for". We don't know each other well at all, we're just colleagues who have barely spoken to each other (I don't speak to anyone in my class other than for mandatory shit, I'm very avoidant and antisocial).

That's it. That's the extent of all our interactions.But it's the most I've ever spoken to a girl in years. Actually it's most I've ever spoken to a human (other than my parents) in years outside of mandatory stuff like uni.

Haven't even seen her or talked to her since quarantine (so early march), actually even before that. And yet she's the most I've ever interacted with a woman in years so I keep thinking about her for no god damn reason.

Last edited:
I once made eye contact with a foid

I beat and rape foids sometimes.

Sometimes i see them at work too. They say hi, I say hi.

Thats about it really.

I'm hoping to Gorillamax at my college once it opens up again. They recently passed some law stating I could be on campus.

Video undefined 2943005100000578 664 636x358

If by interact you mean having a meaningful exchange of any kind, the last time was probably 2018 or when a foid in my class congratulated me on my birthday months ago if that counts.
I once made eye contact with a foid
:chad::banhammer:

I went for a walk the other day and passed by a girl without making eye contact

that was like the only time I've seen a woman irl since quarantine started

There's this girl in my class, she's probably the second ugliest in the class (the ugliest also has an awful and pushy personality, but she's getting married, of fucking course).

Anyway, we live not that far away from each other I think cause we take the same bus home sometimes. And we spoke on that bus a few times, cause not speaking would be awkward and weird I guess. (I've learned that the hard way so now I force myself to initiate conversations in stead of pretending "I didn't see them" like I used to do when I was younger).

Anyway, it was just small talk, nothing interesting. Stuff like "how did you do on the test", or "how long did you work on your homework for". We don't know each other well at all, we're just colleagues who have barely spoken to each other (I don't speak to anyone in my class other than for mandatory shit, I'm very avoidant and antisocial).

That's it. That's the extent of all our interactions.But it's the most I've ever spoken to a girl in years. Actually it's most I've ever spoken to a human (other than my parents) in years outside of mandatory stuff like uni.

Haven't even seen her or talked to her since quarantine (so early march), actually even before that. And yet she's the most I've ever interacted with a woman in years so I keep thinking about her for no god damn reason.

fuck foids brocel. They are nothing but to sustain a population.

but I only interact with the land whale ugly foids at my work as a cashier.

A few years ago I spoke a single digit amount of full sentences to a foid because of work, she tried to supress her urge to vomit at me. Otherwise it's just relatives, and they don't count.

for me it's unironically nothing since, honestly I dunno, september 2019?
I was at a house party where my interaction with the females there was literally just saying Hello, this is because one was some guy's wife and the other hated me for being incel or aspie at work. no point in going further than that.

no I really haven't had the chance to do anything interesting at all with regards to women since mid 2018. that's when I did my aspie approaches in a large shop right next to my place and asked some girls if they were "free". but that was just stupid.

there are no opportunities even though i've been outside and hung out with family and old business associates a few times. everything is barren. everything is aspie. everything is incel.

FFS this guy I used to make huge websites with was supposed to be some cool guy but he had no one over except some college kid who was selling him weed.

I think you are falling in love, son
Can you imagine yourself fucking/kissing her?

lately, only with family foids

I (Probably) read an article by one, but i didn't comment

Was on spring break in my senior year of hs when quarantine began, havent talked to any since, besides my mum and sister. Was jestermaxxing and had 3 female "friends" but ghosted them because i was sick of their shit. Never doing that crap again.

My dentist is a foid and she put her hand into my mouth so im basically chad and some random cashier i think

work related shit with women who are older

My mum and my sister

Just my mom when she makes lunch/dinner

I live with my mother and sister.

Besides picking up food from a restaurant that's it, I try and limit my interactions with foids.

Besides picking up food from a restaurant that's it, I try and limit my interactions with foids.

Tbh same and it's pretty easy with the virus lockdown that is ongoing.

A foid said excuse me and walked around me at the store today

I was at a house party where my interaction with the females there was literally just saying Hello, this is because one was some guy's wife and the other hated me for being incel or aspie at work. no point in going further than that.

no I really haven't had the chance to do anything interesting at all with regards to women since mid 2018. that's when I did my aspie approaches in a large shop right next to my place and asked some girls if they were "free". but that was just stupid.

there are no opportunities even though i've been outside and hung out with family and old business associates a few times. everything is barren. everything is aspie. everything is incel.

FFS this guy I used to make huge websites with was supposed to be some cool guy but he had no one over except some college kid who was selling him weed.
Jesus Christ man, this is brutal. Honestly, there's nothing you can even fucking do. What, cold approaches? No, they don't work. Bars or nightclubs? Only for dumb Chads.

This shit is brutal. Society gives so few shits about this that no one stopped to think what the fuck men like us are supposed to do.

Last edited:

lol same. it's been literally probably 2018 since I had small talk with a foid. jfl

A foid delivered room service this morning.

Haven't talked to anyone expect my mom and some cashiers since quarantine started around 3 months ago. I stalked my oneitis online and confessed to her a couple weeks ago but I got rejected.

I have not interacted with a female in months

Some racist e girl on insta who apprently "likes" incels and fantasize school shooters. shes full of shit though.

I'm talking with one on my chafish but we havent talked much

i had a phone call for something i ordered

I called my mom the other day

gas station lady

Mom and “girls” (prob larpers) on the incel tag on Omegle

I haven't interacted with any foid who isn't my mum in the past 6 months

I dont know dude, theres too much i couldnt count tbh ngl ded srs (brag post chad out :chad::banhammer:)

I haven't interacted with foids my whole life.

On Saturday I picked up a takeout order from a female cashier