Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the next step after inceldom? I feel like incels are not radical enough tbh

G

GermaniaIncelia

incel vortex
-
It's like there is still something missing. the truth is still in hiding.

Do we have to do like Pokemon and switch from colors to stones? Ruby-, sapphire- and diamondpills the final stages of truthing?

what if it's not actually looks but something still very closely related to the looks. something so sinister and depressing that we can not fathom it.
maybe our fate was sealed even before our parents were born and our parents mothers' epigenetics were the cause of the miscreations that we now experience.

I don't think there's a "next step".

It's over, or rather it's never even begun for us.
That's it.

The next step is...

the next step is definitely unclEaR

there nothing in the spoiler
There's everything in the spoiler

It's just compressed for ease of transmission.

Haven't you heard of steganography?

Geez. Kids these days...

The next step is to start seriously discussing and getting into ideas how to create decentralized infrastructure that cannot be so easily purged. Cancel culture and deplatforming is the biggest threat to not just incel websites but all controversial webpages.

Incel life is bad , then you die.is there a 3rd option/scenario? Am I missing something?

one day into Biden's administration and they're already posting shit like this here

There is no next step.
There was always only one step - ROPE.

The next step is rapey and the lolipill/rapepill. I agree that we should form a new place with only rapecels allowed

there is no next step, just try to get high or coom until you are braindead. You'll have lived a more pleasurable life than most in your forced solitutde

Not “radical enough”? Pick your words carefully on here. Never know who’s watching

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back