Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the opposite of an Alpha Man?

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
I can't find any real comparison, except for myself.

I am. Study my behaviours, everything about me is un alpha

A betacuck who lets other men fuck his wife, simps, IT fags and delusional bluepilled idiots who worship women. These are all the opposite.

brutal
the opposite is not the beta, it is the omega outcast who doesn't even measure on the social heirachy.
I kinda like the Omega. All my life I was trying to be the Omega guy, who sets his own goals doesn't care about social heirachy. But I was treated and viewed more like an introverted Beta fag.

A betacuck who lets other men fuck his wife, simps, IT fags and delusional bluepilled idiots who worship women. These are all the opposite.
They all mog me at being manly/Alpha.
I am. Study my behaviours, everything about me is un alpha
:chad:

I kinda like the Omega. All my life I was trying to be the Omega guy, who sets his own goals doesn't care about social heirachy. But I was treated and viewed more like an introverted Beta fag.

They all mog me at being manly/Alpha.
No buddy boyo, they are not even “men” at this point. You might get mogged in terms of looks but you’ll mog them in terms of honor. (If you’re not one of the examples above :waitwhat:)

I kinda like the Omega. All my life I was trying to be the Omega guy, who sets his own goals doesn't care about social heirachy. But I was treated and viewed more like an introverted Beta fag
That's because only psycho chad or high t big tall ogres can be omega. To be a omega requires qualifications. It's not something you choose to be.

No buddy boyo, they are not even “men” at this point. You might get mogged in terms of looks but you’ll mog them in terms of honor. (If you’re not one of the examples above :waitwhat:)
Honor is a Meme, it's only important in movies/Animes/Cartoon, it's something that cannot be seen and is no longer perceived by the world today. Your self-confident appearance, your masculine face, and the Social Intelligence on the other hand is perceived. The attitude doesn't matter, be it a Soy Cuck watching his girlfriend fucking a Negro while I watch my Guinea Pigs at home. He somehow mogs me at being a real man. Just the fact that he got to date a woman proves it.

Last edited:
Honor is a Meme, it's only important in movies/Animes/Cartoon, it's something that cannot be seen and is no longer perceived by the world today. Your self-confident appearance, your masculine face, and the Social Intelligence on the other hand is perceived. The attitude doesn't matter, be it a Soy Cuck watching his girlfriend fucking a Negro while I watch my Guinea Pigs at home. He somehow mogs me at being a real man. Just the fact that he got to date a woman proves it.
I don’t agree with you at all , but I respect your opinion.

As an alpha I can confirm it is beta males

Soyciety oday is cucked. Their standards do not mean anything. If he is a cuck he doesn't mog. Plain and simple.

Soyciety oday is cucked. Their standards do not mean anything. If he is a cuck he doesn't mog. Plain and simple.
Cucks and Orbiters mog me at anything, they're higher in heirachy than me.

As an alpha I can confirm it is beta males
Okay, Chad. Now it's time to go back to your Basketball field.

That's because only psycho chad or high t big tall ogres can be omega. To be a omega requires qualifications. It's not something you choose to be.
Imagine you're not even qualified to be an Omega Nerd. It's over for qualification cels. What qualification do you need to be an Omega, though?

So, incels.
all omegas are incels, not all incels are omegas. A lot of betas are incels in denial. Case in point:
BrazilianSigma
Lone wold aesthetic is very hard to pull off, might as well be a chad at that point. Normalfags don't like it when someone refuses to take part in their animalistic social behavour.

Last edited:
Reddit and 4chan Mods

Most of the male population.