What's the point in living past 40?

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Lonely white weirdo trying to quit alcohol
-
I hear people say "I wanna live real long, 80s, 90s, maybe 100 if i'm really lucky!"

Why the fuck do you wanna be an old geezer? Old people are wrinkly and ugly as fuck so sex and relationships are basically trash. They get thrown into a retirement home and noone cares about them. Why would you wanna live to be that old? I'd rather someone put a bullet through my brain in my 30s than live to be an old fart.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Officer
-
I’ve never understood why they say that crap. You can’t enjoy anything at such a decrepit age.

Bane of Arthropods

Bane of Arthropods

all i wanted was to be a real human being
-
i highly doubt i'll live to see even 20 lol.

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
Because every generation before us raped the younger generations for wealth and prosperity. Boomers own about 50% of the wealth and majority of them are retired and living off our tax money. This gives old people a generally good life where they can do nothing but hobbies, after working 50+ years. People waste 50 years of their life so they can be a NEET in old age comfortably.

Our generation is fucked, because boomers made more money than us at the same age, had less debt and cost of living was much lower. Our generation will not have a fun retirement like the boomers, so nothing to really look forward too.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
Because every generation before us raped the younger generations for wealth and prosperity. Boomers own about 50% of the wealth and majority of them are retired and living off our tax money. This gives old people a generally good life where they can do nothing but hobbies, after working 50+ years. People waste 50 years of their life so they can be a NEET in old age comfortably.

Our generation is fucked, because boomers made more money than us at the same age, had less debt and cost of living was much lower. Our generation will not have a fun retirement like the boomers, so nothing to really look forward too.
What hobbies do you do at 80?

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

-
What hobbies do you do at 80?
Most people don’t live to 80, but I know a lot of 80 year olds that do woodworking, golfing, fishing, cigar smoking, classic car tinkering, ect.I also know 80 year olds with Alzheimer’s that think it’s 1955 and they rot in a wheelchair.

You never know what’s going to happen.

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
-
T

Twinkcel

Veteran
-
The point is you work hard in your 20’s and 30’s and by the time you are 40 you supposed to own a house, makes good money and your life overall much easier and then you are in your 50’s you retire and move to Thailand or the Philippines and enjoy the rest of your life drinking cheap beer and fucking Asian teenage single mothers in a tropical paradise.

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

-
The point is you work hard in your 20’s and 30’s and by the time you are 40 you supposed to own a house, makes good money and your life overall much easier and then you are in your 50’s you retire and move to Thailand or the Philippines and enjoy the rest of your life drinking cheap beer and fucking Asian teenage single mothers in a tropical paradise.
>Thailand and Philippines
>Paradise

Pick one.

T

Twinkcel

Veteran
-
>Thailand and Philippines
>Paradise

Pick one.
thailand and the Philippines are paradise. Everything so cheap and women are easy. Crystal clear water and the weather is always nice. I don’t know what your imagine of paradise is but SEA is my promise land.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
What's the point living past 20 if you are subhuman?

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
-
What is the point of living past 20? Childhood and teenage years are living adulthood is just existing

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
-
I wish I had that answer....
I have one answer. Seeing society and others suffer and endure hardships, especially people who wronged you. After all, your surrounding plays a large part in your suffering. Take joy in natural disasters, get jolly by armed conflicts and economic recessions. Treat yourself by reading normie X doing stupid thing Y which led to his or her demise.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Over for many men.
-
I hear people say "I wanna live real long, 80s, 90s, maybe 100 if i'm really lucky!"

Why the fuck do you wanna be an old geezer? Old people are wrinkly and ugly as fuck so sex and relationships are basically trash.
yeah I don't understand this concept of longevity either. I don't get why normies rave about living into their 80s and 90s. After 30, our bodies start atrophying, getting weaker, which in turn brings down our quality of life. Life in middle age is just meh; there's nothing exciting anymore, nothing to live for. At that point, if you're not a complete bluepiled moron, you realize that life is tough and troublesome. And yet, in spite of diminishing returns on living longer, people still want to go on surviving yet another day.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
I don’t want to talk about it. I don’t want to get banned.
nice secret brag lol.

I have one answer. Seeing society and others suffer and endure hardships, especially people who wronged you. After all, your surrounding plays a large part in your suffering. Take joy in natural disasters, get jolly by armed conflicts and economic recessions. Treat yourself by reading normie X doing stupid thing Y which led to his or her demise.
i wonder when the next big mass shooting is gonna happen, makes the news interesting

S

ShyManlet

Veteran
-
i highly doubt i'll live to see even 20 lol.
youngcel are fakecel tbh,
you should concentrate on upping your testosterone / hgh level rn
look for exercise that ups your hgh level
shouldnt be so jaded b4 you even turn 20
I should be happy knowing this but
i think if I had this id still be depressed tbh
so pathetic looking at young people who dont have to pay to fuck and have a relationship where the foid isnt goldigging
while im here fucking whores and no woman ever cares about me :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Bane of Arthropods

Bane of Arthropods

-
youngcel are fakecel tbh,
you should concentrate on upping your testosterone / hgh level rn
look for exercise that ups your hgh level
shouldnt be so jaded b4 you even turn 20
I could just tell you to keep trying too lol

S

ShyManlet

Veteran
-
I could just tell you to keep trying too lol
smartass
im 23 way too late, youre still growing until 21 youngcel, start eating healthy and exercising
wish I did instead of eating chicken nuggets and junk food while playing games all the time.
now theres no more point

Bane of Arthropods

Bane of Arthropods

-
this guys a whiny gatekeeper, ignore him
Dudes 5 years older than me acting like he’s an ancient compared to me lel. I could tell anyone here to “just keep trying bro”.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
Dudes 5 years older than me acting like he’s an ancient compared to me lel. I could tell anyone here to “just keep trying bro”.
its easier to gatekeep on an internet forum than chase after girls, that's why they do it

Barnacle

Barnacle

Banned
-
-Who wants to live at age 40?
-80,100 year olds are old and wrinkly

Uhhmm, 40 is not young but certainly not old either(okay, I get it, 90% of the people here are like between 16-19, they think 21 is old)

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Death to cucks, Rotten Toothcel
-
To wageslave for Jews and foids

gymcelbrah

gymcelbrah

Recruit
-
In the gym I am only friends with these 40s and 50s gymcels. It's a sad situation....

Thanks God I have this genetic liver condition that will take my life soon.

bait____

bait____

Recruit
-
If i am not happy with my life by 25 i'll killl myself

Last edited:
Speed

Speed

Officer
-
0 if you aren't a millionaire that can sit on your ass all day.

S

Spioenkop1

Recruit
-

Why the fuck do you wanna be an old geezer? Old people are wrinkly and ugly as fuck so sex and relationships are basically trash. They get thrown into a retirement home and noone cares about them. Why would you wanna live to be that old? I'd rather someone put a bullet through my brain in my 30s than live to be an old fart.
For me there is none. It makes sense to get old if you have someone and you can get comfortably old, because you have paid off the mortgage on your house, you have raised up fine children, might get grand-children one day then it’s fine, nice pension etc. I will have none of these, once my body grows weaker I will not be able to swim against the whirlpool anymore. I will put myself a bullet in the head once I am over 40.

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Officer
-

I've been thinking about this a lot lately (i'm 35 soon).

People have kids and get married so they've got a purpose in life when they get older. They've got a family.

Without kids and a worthwhile relationship (beta buxing some whore doesn't count) there's no purpose left. Your body starts to rot more every year, your metabolism gets worse, your T levels drop. You've got nothing left in life expect elderly parents who'll require looking after.

I said it the other day, euthanasia should be legalised at 40 for Incels. Living beyond that is just cruel.

In reality life is never as good as when you're about 6 years old, are ignorant to the world and believe in Santa Claus.

Discipline

Discipline

LowIQEnglishcel
-
Those people have happy lifes.

@Animecel2D nice waifu.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
In reality life is never as good as when you're about 6 years old, are ignorant to the world and believe in Santa Claus.
It is if you're Chad or Stacy (Genetic Elite)

too bad 90% of people aren't chads or stacies

LittleDarkAge

LittleDarkAge

Officer
-
Most people at that age have families. Wouldn't apply to us though so idk

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
-
40? i dont want to live past 30
I just wanna live the neet life, go through my savings then run up a ton of credit cards before dying. Sticking it to the man seems like destiny to me.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Truecel Farrakhan, Leader of The Nation of Incel
-
The only reason to live past 40 is to live for your children and to live to see their grandchildren. If you do not reproduce, there is no reason to live past 40. Most of our fathers would have killed themselves by now if they were childless. This is the reason why so many men commit suicide after 40, it's mainly oldcels with no children who have literally no reason to endure the slow and painful decaying process known as the AgePill. Seeing their bloodline continue is the only cope that keeps AgePilled men alive. Now that incel numbers are skyrocketing, expect to see a lot more men committing suicide in their 30's and 40's...

suigin

suigin

schizoidcel
-
I'll be 40 in a couple of years. I don't want to die, because so far the pain of going on seems to be less than the pain of dying. Perhaps when that flips, my sentiments will change.

Comfycel

Comfycel

Waifupilled & NEETpilled
-
What's the point in living....at all?
Fix'd

Wizard32

Wizard32

Captain
-
Are you guys so traumatized by the black pill you can't enjoy anime anymore or some shit?

Anime foids are shaped by trauma and become purer in heart than IRL ones, we should want to continue to witness that, or perhaps an IRL collapse which will reshape foids too.