Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whats the point in losing weight if your a manlet?

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Its not like women will suddenly take you serriously/find you attractive now that your fit, the way a woman can go from a 4/10 to 7/10 by going on a weightwatchers diet.

At least as a fat manlet, you can take up space which exudes fear or even respect, and in a fight you'll be more able to take the tallfag down to the ground, and
gymcelling can convert some of the fat to some kind of muscle.

Brutal bodyframepill.

If you wont become taller than their is no point.:feelsrope:

never began if you're a manlet anyway tbh

None, just give up

Being healthy. Learning self control, not looking even worse.

Plenty of completely rational things

way better to be fat manlet. if i told you dj khaled was 5'7, you wouldnt even believe me, but hes so fat that he looks bigger than he is, because he is literally big, just laterally , not vertically. much better to majin buu dj khaled max then to be a skinny pacqiao type, for gaining resect wise. i can't even fatmax because im an ectomorph, so im built like a 7th grader in my 20s

Not being fat = better looking

No point, that’s what OVER means

Not being fat = better looking
not that much in some cases

You know what's even worse than being a manlet? Being a fat manlet. Also I can grantee you that being fat does not make you more feared or respected by most people. It just makes people have a lot more negative stereotypes about you while also disrespecting you for being a manlet. I'll admit its hard to motivate yourself to stay in shape if you are a manlet but its still objectively better to be thinner than fatter.

ngl health is kind of a shitty motivator as far as being thin as a manlet goes. Its ultimately better to be healthy but until you are unhealthy yourself to the point of discomfort its not really that great looking. Its not like as a manlet you want to extend your life at all.

what's the point of looking better if you're still a truecel?

what's the point of looking better if you're still a truecel?
As someone who was incel before and after losing weight: Life quality still increased because a) physical stuff became far easier tolerable and I don't suffer from physical limitations as strong as I used to, b) prior to losing weight I was a target of ridicule afterwards I just became invisible which is not good but still an improvement, c) people don't try to pick fights with me as often because I now looked like someone who is able to at least dish something out before going down, d) it had a cathartic effect on me and my self-worth and I felt better afterwards, because it felt like a victory and therefore gave me feelings of gratification, which is meaningless for foids, but everyone needs to cope.

I am rather a skinny incel than a fat incel and although it didn't solve the core problems it gave me some positive feelings. But in the end everyone has to decide for himself whether acts like these give them feelings of satisfaction or decrease their life quality that they suffer a net-loss from that, it's retarded to do it for social validation but fine if you do it for yourself as a cope. I can neither blame a man for not pursuing weight-loss nor for pursuing it.

its just cope tbh
This tbh.

Would rather not be short, ugly, AND fat.

As someone who was incel before and after losing weight: Life quality still increased because a) physical stuff became far easier tolerable and I don't suffer from physical limitations as strong as I used to, b) prior to losing weight I was a target of ridicule afterwards I just became invisible which is not good but still an improvement, c) people don't try to pick fights with me as often because I now looked like someone who is able to at least dish something out before going down, d) it had a cathartic effect on me and my self-worth and I felt better afterwards, because it felt like a victory and therefore gave me feelings of gratification, which is meaningless for foids, but everyone needs to cope.

I am rather a skinny incel than a fat incel and although it didn't solve the core problems it gave me some positive feelings. But in the end everyone has to decide for himself whether acts like these give them feelings of satisfaction or decrease their life quality that they suffer a net-loss from that, it's retarded to do it for social validation but fine if you do it for yourself as a cope. I can neither blame a man for not pursuing weight-loss nor for pursuing it.
valid points

Its 100x better than looking worse
in what way? whether you are 2/10 and 3/10 still means I'll never like this body, and neither will anyone else

It's really important for your own health.
You'll get all sorts of problems from being fat.
Looks come second to that tbh.

valid points

in what way? whether you are 2/10 and 3/10 still means I'll never like this body, and neither will anyone else
What do you mean in what way?

A person who is in good health and trains every day will look onjectively better than an exact copy of himself who is fat, lazy, and doesn't train. When you put validation from females as the epicenter of your life, you begin to say shit like "It doesn't matter anyway, im ugly"

Whats there not to understand about that?

If you're saying that if you're ugly you should just give up, not bother putting any effort into your appearance, and look uglier thats kinda stupid no?

What do you mean in what way?

A person who is in good health and trains every day will look onjectively better than an exact copy of himself who is fat, lazy, and doesn't train. When you put validation from females as the epicenter of your life, you begin to say shit like "It doesn't matter anyway, im ugly"

Whats there not to understand about that?

If you're saying that if you're ugly you should just give up, not bother putting any effort into your appearance, and look uglier thats kinda stupid no?
People only care about their own appearance because they want others to treat them better.
And if I"m already ugly as shit no matter if I try hard or not, this won't make people treat me better.
What's the point of looking better according to you if it's not having other people treat you better?
There isn't, if you actually try people will criticise and mock you for "compensating".
over

If you are sub 6 just cope until rope, doesn't matter whether you are fit or fat - it's over anyway :blackpill: :cryfeels:

well you wanna be robust. even if you're somewhat short you can try to look like this guy. not the leanest but very robust. and it's not the gymcel physique which you'll get bullied for as a manlet
12078525.jpg

People only care about their own appearance because they want others to treat them better.
And if I"m already ugly as shit no matter if I try hard or not, this won't make people treat me better.
What's the point of looking better according to you if it's not having other people treat you better?

over
I mean if you see no point in it I won't try convincing you lol.