Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's the point of Incel websites!!!?

P

PikachuCandy

184cm Sub 1 face Negative canthal tilt Autistic
-
None of you dipshits is truly blackpilled. If you were as blackpilled as you would think you would be none of you would cling around here like a retard all day.

What is the point of joining incel forums.. it's only detrimental for your mental health. You are ruining your mood by being here all day.

You claim to be blackpilled and you keep talking about sex and stuff all day long. Like what the fuck dude. If you're blackpilled just stop even thinking about it

"Let go of your earthly tethers. Enter the void, empty and become wind"

Go back to IT you fucking retard.

Greycel tier post. You joking? You never heard of support groups for fucked up individuals? Drug addicts, handicapped etc. that's not bluepilled, that's beautiful.

Go kill yourself you obvious IT faggot.

Greycel tier post. You joking? You never heard of support groups for fucked up individuals? Drug addicts, handicapped etc. that's not bluepilled, that's beautiful.
I don't want to be in a place full of myself lol

You claim to be blackpilled and you keep talking about sex and stuff all day long. Like what the fuck dude. If you're blackpilled just stop even thinking about it

"Let go of your earthly tethers. Enter the void, empty and become wind"
"Just become an asexual eunuch theory"
Bugger off GrAYcel wanker.

I don't want to be in a place full of myself lol
Well if you're as subhuman as you say that's more or less the only social club you're gonna find.

Well if you're as subhuman as you say that's more or less the only social club you're gonna find.
Well there are other social clubs i can find. People accept me. As long as I act asexual and don't ask any girl out or show signs that I like them.

epic graycel moment

Buddhist maxxing might be legit ngl

If you don’t like it request a ban and never look back, buddy boyo.
;)

Found the IT member

If you don’t like it request a ban and never look back, buddy boyo.
;)
Best response. Signals that you have a sense of and for maintaining dignity, which is rare among most everyone these days.

OP is a disgrace to us Pikachucels @curryZoomercoomer

just had 2 tinder dates this week, they were awesome. have fun chadfishing :lul:

Last edited:
Lmao such a obvious IT poster. Using your logic, should fire burn victims just live with the pain? Should they not use things such as support groups to talk to people who are experiencing the same pain and suffering the burn victim is? Or do you want to get more extreme? How about rape victims? Should they just stop being sad or angry about being raped? Should they “just stop thinking about it?”. This site has helped many men who are experiencing inceldom, this is one of the only places to talk about how you’ve been mistreated and got a bad deck of cards in life. This is also one of the last places on the internet that you actually have the freedom to say what you want (if its not about inceldom, it goes into off topic. Also anything that goes against inceldom like this post gets banned, which i like because this is a forum ABOUT INCELDOM.) Stop acting like you’re better then me, Cucktear. You browse a website made for lonely men and take epic screenshots for le internet pointz to boost your ego.

yet you still made the effort to make such a post, along with having 131 posts.........

It's good group therapy. That b3atch of my psychotherapist doesn't want to listen me talking bad about foids.

I wish I could have told him to kill himself before he was banned, alas I am too late

Anutter suicide bomber bites the big one. Took the faggot long enuff to choke on his big boom boom.