Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the point of living if you're not gonna pass on your genes

C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
I feel like I'm wasting time being alive. I know I am not gonna have a family I might as well end it

I will reproduce even if I have to pay for it

The only point of livgin is to fuck as many women as possible

Captvic said:
I feel like I'm wasting time being alive. I know I am not gonna have a family I might as well end it

correct

Captvic said:

correct

There is no point. That is the primary purpose of human beings.

incelman said:

I see so many nature's cucks here. Who the fuck cares about passing on genes. The only thing that matters as sentient beings is our own consciousness and ego, not some stupid nature script.

I dont ever want to pass on my genes, have offspring or a family, never. Reproduction is the ultimate nature's insult to the individual by calling them disposable and that they have to make a replacement. The instinct of death (reproduction) does NOT give any meaning or purpose to life. Life has no meaning or purpose at all.

Having offspring to willingly accept being replaced and having a limited hardwired timer to live is being a major cuck.

Kointo said:
incelman said:
There is no point. That is the primary purpose of human beings.

NeverSubmit said:
I will reproduce even if I have to pay for it

And create Incel offspring to suffer in this world? Do you struggle to find humanity in your heart?

Zyros said:
I see so many nature's cucks here. Who the fuck cares about passing on genes. The only thing that matters as sentient beings is our own consciousness and ego, not some stupid nature script.

I dont ever want to pass on my genes, have offspring or a family, never. Reproduction is the ultimate nature's insult to the individual by calling them disposable and that they have to make a replacement. The instinct of death (reproduction) does NOT give any meaning or purpose to life. Life has no meaning or purpose at all.

Having offspring to willingly accept being replaced and having a limited hardwired timer to live is being a major cuck.

Blackpilled ascended human that has risen above the animal realm into the higher realm of personality and understanding.

Quality post.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
Blackpilled ascended human that has risen above the animal realm into the higher realm of personality and understanding.

Quality post.

He's bitter because his biological parents dumped him.

Even if I'll find a wife and woman willing to reproduce with me I won't do it. I'm gonna do vasectomy soon to ensure that I won't hurt anyone with my subhuman genes.

Bushladen008 said:

I don't understand why are so many of you hating on Zyros lol.  Cult mentality.  

Suffering, solitude and pain lead to reflection and growth(heightened awareness).

The alchemical stone (the lapis) symbolizes something that can never be lost or dissolved something eternal that some have compared to the mystical experience of God within one’s own soul. It usually takes prolonged suffering to burn away all the superfluous psychic elements concealing the stone.

Akarin said:
Even if I'll find a wife and woman willing to reproduce with me I won't do it. I'm gonna do vasectomy soon to ensure that I won't hurt anyone with my subhuman genes.

tenor.gif

Tempus Edax Rerum said:

Suffering, solitude and pain lead to reflection and growth(heightened awareness).

The alchemical stone (the lapis) symbolizes something that can never be lost or dissolved something eternal that some have compared to the mystical experience of God within one’s own soul. It usually takes prolonged suffering to burn away all the superfluous psychic elements concealing the stone.

man

respect

Zyros said:
Life has no meaning or purpose at all.

Agreed, but even though life itself has no purpose, it's a human's goal to reproduce, and that goal is meaningless.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:

He's a broken man, there is no growth in him, just delusions.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:

No, we all have our own reasons to dislike him. You seem like a poor victim of Lookism, a worshipper of his looks alone and giving him credit, even mystifying his teenage Goth aesthetics because his facial harmony indulges your senses.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:

I do it mostly because he looks funny, same with @bushladen008.

Never post pictures of yourself on the internet.

Bushladen008 said:

Missed the point completely. I dont give the slighest value to origins, past or anything blood related.

Don't you have hobbies?

modus_coperandi said:
No, we all have our own reasons to dislike him. You seem like a poor victim of Lookism, a worshipper of his looks alone and giving him credit, even mystifying his teenage Goth aesthetics because his facial harmony indulges your senses.

That could not be further from the truth. I am indifferent to him, the same way I am indifferent to you, or the same way I am indifferent to some random person on the street.

I judge each topic, each instance, each post without some prior bias/prejudice(I mean this laymans terms of course). All of you have some type of a predisposition to hate on everything that he says or does... I am not white knighting for him, I am just saying that hating on everything he does or says is weird and childish

Like my default position to him or anyone is neutral. You guys have a negative default state to him.

If you posted a picture of yourself, I would tell you what IMPRESSION/APPEARANCE you give off, if someone else posted a picture themselves, I would tell them what IMPRESSION/APPEARANCE they giver off.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
I judge each topic, each instance, each post without some prior bias/prejudice(I mean this laymans terms of course). All of you have some type of a predisposition to hate on everything that he says or does... I am not white knighting for him, I am just saying that hating on everything he does or says is weird and childish

Because most of us know him quite for a while now and can not or are not willing to strip off all the context we already have. I won't force some artificial dementia on me and can't help but perceive everything he does or says in the grande scheme of things he already did. 
Of course you are free not to join our holistic approach, but when he posts a picture of him trying really hard to look like a vampire and wearing some black coat while standing next to a baroque figurine, I most certainly won't compliment the mystic aura surrounding him. No, all I can think of is some thread he already started, where he described his obsessive self-stylization and performative and mimetic aestheticisation of vampires in general and his obsession with Louis de Pointe du Lac (see this thread: 
https://incels.is/Thread-I-like-to-cope-by-photoshopping-selfies-into-vampire-versions-of-me-NEED-AUTISM-TAG).
Same goes for everything else he writes about also the infinite variations of his "I hate nature"-oeuvre.

Zyros said:
Missed the point completely. I dont give the slighest value to origins, past or anything blood related.

See, he understands that he is a thinking being in himself. That the cultural and even bio-evolutionary ideas of a family really mean nothing to such being.  His parents were driven by their evolutionary drive to reproduce, so they had sex, the sperm fertilized the egg, and biology happened, and he came into existence.  His parents, just like any other creatures, are organisms driven by self interest. There is no such thing as love for your children, what there is programmed evolutionary response to provide resources for the inheritors or successors of your genes(namely your child), so they could reach the age of maturity and reproduce themselves, and continue the genetic lineage.

Just refer back to my treatise, to the part where I talk about 3 information levels.

--------------------

He is grateful to them, that they brought him into existence. But it's not like they sat in some giant laboratory or library, understood the secrets of life, and literally engineered him atom by atom... NOPE... your parents literally just sought out pleasure, fucked to attain this pleasure(selfish), and the child resulted, that child happened to be you. Then they blindly followed their bio-evolutionary instincts/cultural programming and raised you.

---------------

I don't hold any respect, or any value for my parents either, I remember my father protested/lashed out at me when I was a teenager 13-14 that I was so detached and so disinterested in him, he felt like "I did not love him", and it was true I never loved or respected my parents. I could never understand how I could be produced by my parents, who I deemed to be so inferior to me from a very very early age, probably as early as 4 years old.

I remember my at one time my father was so overcome by emotion and my detachment or disinterest to him and said to me, "I've made you." , I am your father, why don't you love me?

I was literally overcome by disgust and I found it pitiful and pathetic. And I literally explained to him that you simply fucked my mother, because you were driven by your selfish desire to receive pleasure from sex. You did not understand the secrets of life, and work tirelessly for 20 years in some laboratory/library to engineer and create me from nothing, all you did was simply fuck my mother, that's it, and then biology happened, I came into existence. What is this part about creating me lol.

No, I don't have some type of DADDY issues lol. But just lol if you attribute any value to "blood" or "family". At the end of the day, you are alone, and you can only trust yourself. Every single life form is driven by self interest. This extends even to family/blood lineage.

The closest thing to a friend you could possibly have in this world, is maybe your intellectual "brother", I don't think it would be a mistake to say that I probably hold more symphathy or love or admiration for someone like "Schopenhauer", whom I've never even met, than I do to my father(just because he fucked my mom, and I ended up being born as the result of it, I mean I am thankful for that...but I don't find any intrinsic value in it)

I don't want to make more incels, I just want to fuck a bitch.

I guess to experiance and enjoy life. But things are making that kinda difficult for me...

modus_coperandi said:
Because most of us know him quite for a while now and can not or are not willing to strip off all the context we already have. I won't force some artificial dementia on me and can't help but perceive everything he does or says in the grande scheme of things he already did. 
Of course you are free not to join our holistic approach, but when he posts a picture of him trying really hard to look like a vampire and wearing some black coat while standing next to a baroque figurine, I most certainly won't compliment the mystic aura surrounding him. No, all I can think of is some thread he already started, where he described his obsessive self-stylization and performative and mimetic aestheticisation of vampires in general and his obsession with Louis de Pointe du Lac (see this thread: 
https://incels.is/Thread-I-like-to-cope-by-photoshopping-selfies-into-vampire-versions-of-me-NEED-AUTISM-TAG).
Same goes for everything else he writes about also the infinite variations of his "I hate nature"-oeuvre.

Well, I did not say, he is the physical manifestation of the metaphysical qualia of "mysticism/mystery". I said he gives the impression of it, which he does. It can be mimicry. Just because "it is" or "is not" mimicry does not change the fact that he gives the impression of it. You are just holding some bias against him. I judged the appearance, and I gave my honest impression, you are looking too deeply into it, because you want to hate on him, based on your prior knowledge of him.

And I've briefly touched on the whole "nature" thing, in my treatise. How certain phenomena in the world, occupy certain orders/levels of informational complexity.

"Consciousness is an emergent phenomenon. Consciousness isn't my neurons, or my atoms, or on the most basic level, my energy content. What makes me, me; is the informational pattern(or a working, active system) contained in the matter, inside my skull, as soon as the system is destroyed the emergent phenomena is gone from the fabric of reality...Sure once I die, my flesh will feed the flora and fauna, and I will be brought back to the earth from which I came and my energy content will be given back to the universe, but "I" will be completely gone from the fabric of reality. The "I" was not my atoms, not my energy content, my "being" was the orchestra of organized matter boiling inside my skull, that was me. Once I die, I will be gone from the universe."

I suggest that human beings are born as animals, in human form. Due to the fact that all human beings are born into the second realm of information. Meaning we are born without knowledge, our actions are not governed by reason, or logic, they are governed by the survival mechanism, by the selfish gene, by feelings, and passion, by fear, by herd mentality, we act as sophisticated animals at best, but not as humans. Over millions of years, the selfish gene has been refined by time to complex and sophisticated mechanism ensuring its own survival, it encoded many survival strategies and biases that manifest themselves into physical and mental traits(phenotype). The subconscious establishment of the social hierarchy based on phenotypical traits is just one small little example.

I believe, that majority of the humans on this planet, never leave the second realm of information, they never truly ascend to the higher realm of informational complexity, to the higher level of personality, they never truly become human. And that is due to the fact that they never experience suffering so great, that it breaks them from the grasp of the selfish gene, and transitions the governing force from that of instinct, passion, fear, lust, into that of order, rationality, reason.

-----

On top of that you could even dig further, and argue that this whole desire of the "persona"(indidual) to mimic mysticism/mystery, could actually be the sunboncious influence of the "true self" trying to manifest itself into the persona into the individual, by resonating subconscious tendencies/preferences that the persona could recognize and "like", and in attempt seek out/mimick.

“Man’s task is…to become conscious of the contents that press upward from the unconscious. Neither should he persist in his unconsciousness nor remain identical with the unconscious elements of his being, thus evading his destiny, which is to create more and more consciousness. As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.” -(Memories, Dreams, Reflections, Carl Jung)

Kointo said:
Not wrong.

Explain to me why you think I'm wrong?

Explain why you think a hobby is cope

Nautica1983 said:
Explain why you think a hobby is cope

Because the main function of humans is to pass down your genes. Anything else is meaningless dribble or a requirement for survival.

Zyros said:

Most blackpilled answer tbh. THe nihilistic thoughtprocess, is the only real truth for humans.

Kointo said:
Because the main function of humans is to pass down your genes. Anything else is meaningless dribble or a requirement for survival.

This

Kointo said:

We don't live in cavemen times anymore man. You're purpose in life is whatever the hell you want it to be. Hobbies aren't a cope. They're a source of entertainment.

Nautica1983 said:
We don't live in cavemen times anymore man. You're purpose in life is whatever the hell you want it to be. Hobbies aren't a cope. They're a source of entertainment.

They are a source of entertainment, but entertainment is cope. Humans have deviated from their intended purpose.

Nautica1983 said:

beg to differ

Roger_the_Ugly said:
They are a source of entertainment, but entertainment is cope. Humans have deviated from their intended purpose.

But like I said, we don't live in primitive times anymore. You're purpose is whatever you want it to be.

Nautica1983 said:
But like I said, we don't live in primitive times anymore. You're purpose is whatever you want it to be.

It is not. Nothing has purpose unless you delude yourself into thinking it has purpose. Purpose and meaning are both man made concepts.

Roger_the_Ugly said:
It is not. Nothing has purpose unless you delude yourself into thinking it has purpose. Purpose and meaning are both man made concepts.

Who cares. It's your life, find your own meaning to it. If everything ultimately means nothing and everything is just a cope to you guys than just end it. But I've found what I want to do in life.

Nautica1983 said:
Who cares. It's your life, find your own meaning to it. If everything ultimately means nothing and everything is just a cope to you guys than just end it. But I've found what I want to do in life.

Ok then...

I have many copes but at least I admit they're copes.

Captvic said:

same

Zyros said:

Not to mention subjecting someone to needless suffering to satiate a drive. Antinatalism and such.

i want a son but i don't want to take the chance of him being autistic like me. and the mere thought alone of having a stacy on accident is suifuel.

Incel_Anemia said:
i want a son but i don't want to take the chance of him being autistic like me. and the mere thought alone of having a stacy on accident is suifuel.

If you look anything like your avi, then please don't have a son. He doesn't deserve to suffer.

Nautica1983 said:

As soon as i get a gun i will, but im.bringing some motherfuckers that deserve it with me first.