Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy What's the proper facial expression to show excitement if Soy/Numale Face is wrong?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★

Incels and non-incels alike tend to agree that this is a bad look and also problematic. But is showing excitement with your face wrong itself? Or is there a right facial expression for "I am very happy and excited about this thing?"

I just smile slightly and normal. I do not overexaggerate my smile like these soyboys.

The guy in the black shirt behind the CD has an appropriate smile. Same with the guy with the glasses behind the left giga cucks.

Do not open your mouth, do not open your eyes wide, do not pull your shoulders up.

The guy in the black shirt behind the CD has an appropriate smile. Same with the guy with the glasses behind the left giga cucks.

Do not open your mouth, do not open your eyes wide, do not pull your shoulders up.

But does he look excited?

I don't know the best face to look excited! Lol.

But does he look excited?
Imo yes. This is not anime universe. No need to open your mouth as wide as you can to communicate excitement. Also, getting too excited is a child like or even a feminine trait. Cuckish i.e.

Over for facecels

Do not, man must always look angry and serious

too much fucking soy

I just smile wide but not open my mouth like a slut

It is completely unnatural. You don't need to open your mouth when you are excited or happy.
Emoji Excited Face Emoticon Super clipart

These individuals need to get tested for hormonal imbalances. They look rediculous.

Jehovah's Witnessmax

They just want to look different i guess.

just don't get excited theory

Just smile :)
Don´t be a :soy:

Honestly, half of the people in that picture aren't even making those exaggerated soy faces, mainly the front ones. Just don't open your goddamn mouth or exaggerate anything.

facial expressions are supposed to be natural and happen without your thinking. If you naturally make that face when you are excited you are a soy

facial expressions are supposed to be natural and happen without your thinking. If you naturally make that face when you are excited you are a soy
agreed tbh