Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's the quickest and easiest way to commit suicide?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
It seems like a shotgun in the mouth is the best.

liberals: gun control deters suicide

south korea, japan, india, etc: am i a joke to you?

Shotgun in the mouth is the fastest and most gruesome. You should check out the famous "shotgun bathtub" suicide pictures on documentingreality... You can feel the peace and tranquility just from looking at the carnage and splatter, that man truly is at peace now.

I think a shotgun suicide should never go to waste. The total splattering of the head into mush really is a spectacle and a sight to see. It's a shame so many shotgun suicides happen in private and are never showed to the masses. That's why the best way to commit suicide with a shotgun is in public and in front of LOTS of people, especially college age people and happy families with children.

preferably in public

Shotgun in the mouth is the fastest and most gruesome. You should check out the famous "shotgun bathtub" suicide pictures on documentingreality... You can feel the peace and tranquility just from looking at the carnage and splatter, that man truly is at peace now.

I think a shotgun suicide should never go to waste. The total splattering of the head into mush really is a spectacle and a sight to see. It's a shame so many shotgun suicides happen in private and are never showed to the masses. That's why the best way to commit suicide with a shotgun is in public and in front of LOTS of people, especially college age people and happy families with children.
^^^
I would make sure my death is glorious and unavoidable, no one could look away. Maybe try to catch someone else behind my head and get a collateral. If I’m gonna die I want my brains splattered on as many on lookers as possible

preferably in public
^^^
I would make sure my death is glorious and unavoidable, no one could look away. Maybe try to catch someone else behind my head and get a collateral. If I’m gonna die I want my brains splattered on as many on lookers as possible
That's the fucking spirit boyos.

That's what I like to see.

Imagine how hilarious it would be if some stacy was screaming in fear when the shotgun comes out and bits of brain and skull fragments fly into her mouth and she chokes on them and dies... That would be a Christmas miracle.

That's the fucking spirit boyos.

That's what I like to see.

Imagine how hilarious it would be if some stacy was screaming in fear when the shotgun comes out and bits of brain and skull fragments fly into her mouth and she chokes on them and dies... That would be a Christmas miracle.
I always dreamed of making my suicide as ridiculous as possible. I’d drive a motorcycle out of a helicopter with machine guns in my hands with fingers taped to the trigger and a parachute on my back. I’d also put powerful fireworks on all my limbs. My carcass would slowly but erratically glide down to the crowded city streets from above, spraying a torrent of hellfire upon the normies wailing in fear

Death by cops. Sure it's not the fastest, but definitely the most based method

I always dreamed of making my suicide as ridiculous as possible. I’d drive a motorcycle out of a helicopter with machine guns in my hands with fingers taped to the trigger and a parachute on my back. I’d also put powerful fireworks on all my limbs. My carcass would slowly but erratically glide down to the crowded city streets from above, spraying a torrent of hellfire upon the normies wailing in fear
Having the funds and planning to do such a great suicide may be a pipe dream, but the good news is that I think with the spread of the blackpill... we will see a rise in gruesome public male suicides. In fact, the internet will make a game out of it and there will be categories of the performances that are scored and rated. Society just left ugly faced men to rot with no hope and things are about to get interesting.
Death by cops. Sure it's not the fastest, but definitely the most based method
Especially if you take at least one or two down with you.

Having the funds and planning to do such a great suicide may be a pipe dream, but the good news is that I think with the spread of the blackpill... we will see a rise in gruesome public male suicides. In fact, the internet will make a game out of it and there will be categories of the performances that are scored and rated. Society just left ugly faced men to rot with no hope and things are about to get interesting.

Especially if you take at least one or two down with you.
Things are gonna start getting good. When more people realize that there’s nothing left and its over, its safe to say we’ll see a spike in based public suicides and ER sequels

Things are gonna start getting good. When more people realize that there’s nothing left and its over, its safe to say we’ll see a spike in based public suicides and ER sequels
If men's issues are not taken seriously and the facial surgery coverage and waifubot questions are ignored... These types of suicides and ERs will be so common that it won;t just be someone seen on the news, it will be something most Westerners will have seen in person at least once while in public. Gun control will not stop it. Men will use whatever they can to spread chaos and death. If a man cannot get a shotgun, he'll make a pressure cooker bomb and strap it to his head so he can make self head splatter art in public. Suicide is self expression.

I am the prophet sent by The Monad to blackpill incels and NPCs alike...

Lurkers, you can quote me on this. We'll start seeing this every day within six years if nothing is done for us. The ball will start rolling in a year or two though.

FBl, NSA, everyone who is "studying" us... remember this thread when shit starts getting real.

Remember that facial surgery saves lives.

If men's issues are not taken seriously and the facial surgery coverage and waifubot questions are ignored... These types of suicides and ERs will be so common that it won;t just be someone seen on the news, it will be something most Westerners will have seen in person at least once while in public. Gun control will not stop it. Men will use whatever they can to spread chaos and death. If a man cannot get a shotgun, he'll make a pressure cooker bomb and strap it to his head so he can make self head splatter art in public. Suicide is self expression.

Lurkers, you can quote me on this. We'll start seeing this every day within six years if nothing is done for us. The ball will start rolling in a year or two though.

FBl, NSA, everyone who is "studying" us... remember this thread when shit starts getting real.

If I ever become rich I’ll donate money to people here for surgery tbh, way better use of charity than blowing it on random people

like this

LeanGranularCur-size_restricted.gif

If I ever become rich I’ll donate money to people here for surgery tbh, way better use of charity than blowing it on random people
I did research. There isn't a single organization in the entire world that funds facial surgery for adult men except for those with SEVERE facial disfigurements. Even minor disfigurements are just laughed at. Not one organization to help ugly and suicidal men get facial surgery. I researched the same thing but for females... I spent hours seeing all the organizations to help "women with self esteem issues" get facial surgery... Most were decent looking beckies and stacies who were in college and could afford it anyway, they just didn't want to have to spend the money they already had on surgery when there are Gucci purses to buy. I couldn't even find an end to it. Foids get all the help they need to not rope, ugly men just die.
like this

LeanGranularCur-size_restricted.gif
I'm listening to Maggot Brain by Funkadelic right now and this scene goes perfectly with the feel of the song.

I did research. There isn't a single organization in the entire world that funds facial surgery for adult men except for those with SEVERE facial disfigurements. Even minor disfigurements are just laughed at. Not one organization to help ugly and suicidal men get facial surgery. I researched the same thing but for females... I spent hours seeing all the organizations to help "women with self esteem issues" get facial surgery... Most were decent looking beckies and stacies who were in college and could afford it anyway, they just didn't want to have to spend the money they already had on surgery when there are Gucci purses to buy. I couldn't even find an end to it. Foids get all the help they need to not rope, ugly men just die.
I hope I can help some day but what are the chances of me striking it rich huh. Insane how foids are given such preferential treatment at every single level and in every possible metric. Truly unjust

I hope I can help some day but what are the chances of me striking it rich huh. Insane how foids are given such preferential treatment at every single level and in every possible metric. Truly unjust
There is an "AS SEEN ON TV" website where foids get cucks to fund their tit jobs and shit. Not only that, there are many foids on there who give the cucks who fund their surgeries dirty panties, dirty socks, and used tampons as a "thank you"...

Meanwhile, men with facial disfigurements are told to "accept" their subhumanity...

There is an "AS SEEN ON TV" website where foids get cucks to fund their tit jobs and shit. Not only that, there are many foids on there who give the cucks who fund their surgeries dirty panties, dirty socks, and used tampons as a "thank you"...

Meanwhile, men with facial disfigurements are told to "accept" their subhumanity...
I should pay a visit to the studio to tell them how much I love thEiR work :feelshmm:

GHB overdose. Buy GBL (dranipipe cleaner) online, mix it with juice and drink about 20ml of it. You will 100% definitely die and it's painless.

I should pay a visit to the studio to tell them how much I love thEiR work :feelshmm:
I've never actually seen an ad for it. The website just says "AS SEEN ON TV", I'm guessing so show like The View or something briefly mentioned it or something.

^^^
By "someone else" I hope you mean a foid
preferably in public
:yes:

Sitting in your car leaving it running the garage seemed like a not too bad way to go but I read that cars don't emit enough CO2 or something like that to do that anymore. I'm too much of a pussy to kill myself and I don't want to kill myself anyways but if I absolutely had to I'd choose death by cop as well. The thing about poison/suffocation is you have to make sure you actually die and not just wake up and be paralyzed/brain damaged. If you charge a cop with a knife the chances of you living are very low.

is public suicide terrorism?

is public suicide terrorism?
No.

Although I could see Canada trying to twist it that way.

It doesn't matter though.

They cannot charge corpses with "terrorism".

Besides, terrorism is based and low inhib anyway.

Opiate overdose

Opiate overdose
OD is 100% the best way to go, but everyone here talking about shotgun suicides in public etc is just more proof to me that this site is mainly just kids who don't actually want to commit suicide.

OD is 100% the best way to go, but everyone here talking about shotgun suicides in public etc is just more proof to me that this site is mainly just kids who don't actually want to commit suicide.
which drug would you recommend?

Let me just elaborate on my opiate overdose comment

OD is quick, painless, and easy to access. You can buy a gram of H on the DNM's for like 80 bucks, which would do the job. A heavy dose is like 50mg, a gram is 20x times that. Just snort it all or make a tea

interesting , i will look into this
It's a crazy drug, never seen anything like it before. You miight want to try it just for pleasure's sake a few times.
Let me just elaborate on my opiate overdose comment

OD is quick, painless, and easy to access. You can buy a gram of H on the DNM's for like 80 bucks, which would do the job. A heavy dose is like 50mg, a gram is 20x times that. Just snort it all or make a tea
Also very legit, heroin would work just as well if not better. Would recommend injecting it though as if you drink poppy seed tea you might throw it up.

Shaped charges.

Shotgun to the head is easily the quickest method. Unfortunately however I can't get my hands on a shotgun.

GHB overdose. Buy GBL (dranipipe cleaner) online, mix it with juice and drink about 20ml of it. You will 100% definitely die and it's painless.
You mean 20ml of the gbl added to OJ yeah? What's it do, put you under then shut down your vitals while you're unconscious? Time from ingestion to death?

Edit: Looks like the perfect discreet kill method for serial killers in the medical industry if no autopsy is performed as it's just another case of "corona".
Sitting in your car leaving it running the garage seemed like a not too bad way to go but I read that cars don't emit enough CO2 or something like that to do that anymore. I'm too much of a pussy to kill myself and I don't want to kill myself anyways but if I absolutely had to I'd choose death by cop as well. The thing about poison/suffocation is you have to make sure you actually die and not just wake up and be paralyzed/brain damaged. If you charge a cop with a knife the chances of you living are very low.
That still works but you need to remove the catalytic converter so the gases are not being filtered.

Last edited:
^^^
Strange but based as fuck

:lul:

That's why the best way to commit suicide with a shotgun is in public and in front of LOTS of people, especially college age people and happy families with children.
Very based

Where's a nigga gonna get that easily lol, instructions on making your own with easily attainable chemicals? Just be a spy or high ranking war criminal.

There is no quick or easy way to commit suicide. And that is exactly the problem.
You just have to consider a method that can only progress one way when you fall unconscious. So you dont end up waking up even more fucked up than before.

You can wake up from an oral overdose by puking for example.

I spent hours seeing all the organizations to help "women with self esteem issues" get facial surgery... Most were decent looking beckies and stacies who were in college and could afford it anyway, they just didn't want to have to spend the money they already had on surgery when there are Gucci purses to buy. I couldn't even find an end to it. Foids get all the help they need to not rope, ugly men just die.
Really???? That's not tutorial mode. That is tutorial mode with activated cheat commands.

Probably a gun, it's painless and quick tbh

based
^^^
giga based

If you want to rope, do it in a badass way in front of normnigs. Imagine if you were to hijack a mall's intercom system, you bait Chads & Stacies with something like "95% discount at X shop" then when everyone is there you come out, grab your shotgun, and blow your heads off. Make it so that some bits splatter on Chad too. Goddamn that would fuck them up for real :feelskek:

bookmarked