Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's the story behind your username?

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
When I was signing up to this forum, I was literally crying because blackpill was too much for me and I got brutally refused by my oneitis, so I put the name First loss, which is Schumann's piano composition, originally named "Erster Verlust" in German.

got tired of wagecucking

I guess my username explains itself...

I am eastern european. Eskimos are the only few that dont know wtf is going on around the west and other bullshit. I also support Russia hence the avi

It's self explanatory.

Old game grumps meme from like 5-6 yrs ago.

@CopeWithTheRope

I've never had sex and I thought the alliteration had a nice ring to it.

my friends call me pepe

mfw i discovered the blackpill

I like potatoes. And tomatoes.

Sergeantincel gave it to me.

I like to be immature and silly. Humor is cope.

I don't really remember. I guess cause my username goes well with, pretty much anything tbh

I mixed two of my previous usernames to make this one. It's so that if someone googles me they wouldn't see a profile on this forum.

Mik is my actual nickname, TFL = true forced loneliness.
The avi is more interesting tho... it's from the movie megamind, after the "villain" takes over the city, he hangs a bunch of posters all around the city : "no you can't"
I like potatoes. And tomatoes.
based

My name represents self acceptance. I am a bad person who also looks bad.

I was reading about the 'Earth Coincedence Control Office' at the time tbh

@acnescarcel explain ur username plz

My name originates from a game Tales of Graces F. It was a fakename given to a character to hide his identity.

i'm a supreme being

theres no real reason behind it. it probably uses the same username theory as @Michael15651

Cursor Lucullus is fucking based tbh.
All Legion guys are based af, while NCR are basically cucks. Too bad probably the Legion will never return on Fallout games.

All Legion guys are based af, while NCR are basically cucks. Too bad probably the Legion will never return on Fallout games.
Never played fallout new vegas, but they somehow remind me of stormcloaks from Skyrim, they are also based motherfuckers, while imperials are gigacucks.

4chan and my lucky number and interestingly enough my join date lol

I'm NEET. I like the phrase "neat and tidy"

Therefor I am NEETAndTidy

I cleverly added "cel" to the end of a game I was playing.

"Fashy con" but with the C and F switched

REEER is a phrase associated with the beta uprising.
incels.REEEE was supposed to be a play on the website incels.me but now the name is different.
#it's over!

I noticed my personaliteehee and views towards wahmyn were grotesque.

It’s not my name. Michael isn’t real. It’s all a disguise. The 15651 is code for something much greater than this world could ever understand.