Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's the story behind your username?

It’s not my name. Michael isn’t real. It’s all a disguise. The 15651 is code for something much greater than this world could ever understand.
Your fakku password?

It's from marilyn manson's "dope show", I changed it to rope because of how much incel suicide happens.

I like parrots. When I tried typing in parrotlord.. I forgot the letter “O” I never bothered to worry about it because parrtlord sounds pretty cool to me

I like parrots. When I tried typing in parrotlord.. I forgot the letter “O” I never bothered to worry about it because parrtlord sounds pretty cool to me
>Parrotlord
>Has a teddy bear on his avi

Get your facts straight or gtfo I wanna see a parrot.

I registered on reddit wanting a username that could be anyone's, so I did. Started posting on /r/horror and that's how I found out about /r/incels, some people were making fun of Alia Harkonnen (I forgot how you spell their username) for posting on /r/incels. Curiosity got the best of me, so I checked it out and lo and behold, I find my new home; a place for ugly males to vent about our lack of success in the dating world and being sick of getting told it's got nothing to do with our looks when that is actually the case. Eventually the sub got banned from reddit and Sergeant created this forum and I was one of the first few people to join this forum. I wanted people to recognize me even though I only posted for around a month on /r/incels before it was shut down, so I used my reddit username as my handle on here.

I dont have to explain anything

>Parrotlord
>Has a teddy bear on his avi

Get your facts straight or gtfo I wanna see a parrot.

My name doesn’t mean parrot anymore. But heres a picture anyways

21E013FE 2F15 4604 872D 0CAD6E910690

Attachments

• D56E35C9-7C24-421C-A4E9-8C51E066096A.jpeg
    D56E35C9-7C24-421C-A4E9-8C51E066096A.jpeg
    51.5 KB · Views: 59
Mine means badger in my language. I picked it so people who live in my area can see and maybe reach out I guess, worked so far.

Funny thing is, after picking the nickname I found out that it's slang for a socially unskilled person. It's strange how the cookie crumbles sometimes, isn't it?

Because I despise guys who are white knight cucks. Like are you really that much of a fuckin beta that you're gonna defend, patronize, donate things to and be nice to Foids that won't fuck you? Lol miss me with that cuck shit

I am a Mentalcel and I like Van Gogh’s paintings.

I'm a NEET so there you go.

I won my schools chemistry competition in 2014 and got a scholarship for that. People in my class started calling me by my username.

This is my favorite anime character and I also roled played as him when I was 16

My name is so dumb, I couldn’t think of anything so I just picked “mike pence” because of the whole meme where he was a Christian conservative nutcase who hated gays and abortion and shit.

Oh well, guess I’m stuck with it now.

Took it from a cucktears post about "Personality Chads"
I just picked “mike pence” because of the whole meme where he was a Christian conservative nutcase who hated gays and abortion and shit.
Meanwhile IRL he's just a christian zionist cuck

The story is simple. im nothing im nobody im no one.

I'm an incel from Finland
Thus
FinnCel

The story isn't that interesting, my friend had a nickname (Brendio), he was tried to create PSN account back in 2008/2009 called Brendio, but the name was already taken, so he randomly added EEE at the end, he then created a YouTube channel by the same name and let me run it with him, he has more of a social life, and is a Chad now, and i'm not so i'm more known by the name now than he is.

When I was signing up to this forum, I was literally crying because blackpill was too much for me and I got brutally refused by my oneitis, so I put the name First loss, which is Schumann's piano composition, originally named "Erster Verlust" in German.

Bro

ADHD-PI and just a low IQ dumb cunt in general

implies i hate women so much i can only get aroused by the site of them being abused

Since you asked, I will oblige you, @First loss.

It's not very exciting, but it's a song lyric, which are here in full along with the album: http://www.no-solace.com/eif.html
I really have enjoyed the album for the last three years, Exercises in Futility by Mgła for its instrumentals, dark lyrics and cynical social commentary. In the last song the refrain goes:
Self crucified - missed the right tree
Tore the wrong eye out
The hissing of hellfire
Self crucified - missed the right tree
For this I have gained a victory
I burn as I ought to
As it goes it seems acts like killing yourself are pointless, no matter how noble you might think your intentions are, and despite how horrifying life might be. It is sort of a Pyrrhic victory to self destruct ("for this I have gained a victory / I burn as I ought to"). As badly as I have been depressed I never really considered it worth it to commit suicide, though I used to fantasize often about dying in some dramatic way. Even these thoughts useless.

I'm interested in @SelfCrucified

Its an accurate description of myself

I so wish I had a story behind my username.
Mik is my actual nickname, TFL = true forced loneliness.
The avi is more interesting tho... it's from the movie megamind, after the "villain" takes over the city, he hangs a bunch of posters all around the city : "no you can't"
What ??? And all these time I was wondering why this cuck has Obama as his avI.

Last edited:
Just wanted some simple nickname that I knew lots of people would try to get so me first ._. I also I am a weedman so...
I am eastern european. Eskimos are the only few that dont know wtf is going on around the west and other bullshit. I also support Russia hence the avi
Where in EE are you?

Its the reason why i joined the forum
Its retarded i know :feelstastyman:, i wouldnt change it tho

Cuz I LDAR like Buddha did
Lying buddha statue wat sri sunthon temple phuket thailand 47009086 1

Maybe it's the year I disappear.

Can I get an A+?

Grades are expressed in numeric value in Spain, from 0 to 10.
I give you a 9,5 :feelswhere:
Next time do it in spanish and it would be a 10 :feelskek:

But good job seriously :feelsokman:

I was really into Philipp Mainländer's (19th century German pessimistic philosopher) ideas by the time I registered here.