Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the ugliest thing about you

voxcel

voxcel

Greycel
I have a cleft lip and fucked up teeth

I've never had a conversation with anyone where myself and the other person weren't both painfully aware of and focused on it

Teeth look like a dog's so I can never do open-tooth smile. That and my massive yet dysfunctional nose are the single worst, most noticeable ones.

Mine were already bad to begin with but then years of drug abuse and sugary shit and not taking care of them because I didn't see the point anyway and now they're worse than anyone I've ever known 

Too fucked up mentally and broke to see a dentist too

Long midface/nose

My teeth , my nose, and my skin

My chin, jawline, and facial skin.

Bald and a midget, need I say more?

My right eye is totally asymmetrical compared to my left. it's incredibly noticeable in photos. not to mention my broken nose with a bump in the middle

voxcel said:
Mine were already bad to begin with but then years of drug abuse and sugary shit and not taking care of them because I didn't see the point anyway and now they're worse than anyone I've ever known 

Too fucked up mentally and broke to see a dentist too
I visit the dentist/brush fairly regularly, but nothing short of replacing my teeth can fix this:
GVdrsU9.png

When I was a kid it bothered me so much when I was asked to smile for the school photo, thank God I don't have to smile for anyone anymore.

The roundish shape of my face, I also have this condition where one eye moves about on it's own.

kkt6 said:
I visit the dentist/brush fairly regularly, but nothing short of replacing my teeth can fix this:
GVdrsU9.png

When I was a kid it bothered me so much when I was asked to smile for the school photo, thank God I don't have to smile for anyone anymore.

Dude I wish I had teeth like that, looks like an excellent set of vampire canines and super well maintained

Nose probably. And height.

My height and that's about it

Height and frame. Also cheeks. If I pull them back my face looks better

Crooked teeth, sloping forehead, short stature

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back