Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whats the weirdest conspiracy theory youve believed in?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I remember I believed in reptillian once, I remember watching a YouTube video where this guy said that his dentist turned into a reptillian right in front of him( sadly I couldn't find it), that shit freaked me out and I believed it. But then I realized that it's stupid and not real.

I still believe in aliens and other conspiracy theories though.

I seriously believe that the Jews were responsible for 9/11, are planning a NWO, and they run all the liberal media sources to expose younger kids to progressivism to further their political ideologies.

I'm not even a Nazi, I just think that a lot of Zionist Jews are horrible people.

I believe in this weird conspiracy that looks are what matters, not personality.
Everyone treats me like a lunatic for it, haha.

Hundreds, if not thousands of people were murdered to protect whatever is behind the murder of John F. Kennedy. Attempting to understand everything about the story is futile. All I'm confident about is that his ugly cunt wife was behind his death.

i wouldnt be surprised if the government is hiding aliens or teleportation technology or is run by lizard-dinosaur men who survived the dinosaur extinction and survived until modern day. i used to think that shit was ridiculous but now i dont think it would be too far fetched

That the Jews are behind a lot of things relating to power and money. I've never believed in any weirder conspiracy theories, besides believing in ghosts and spirits when I was 10.

The jews are to blame or at least contributed to everything that is wrong with the western world. Hardly a conspiracy anymore

and this is why hitler wanted to kill them, he was woke

I used to believe that looks don't matter.

I don't believe in anything that you can deem as a conspiracy theory. I just have a lot of skepticism that will never go away until I get facts

You have single digit brain cells if you bought the (((reptillian))) bastardization of Illuminati/Freemasons theory.

I don't believe in any of the far-fetched stuff such as Reptilians, flat Earth, etc.

But I do believe in the Jewish conspiracy though. I think it's very hard to deny it, you can say not ALL Jews are like that (which I agree) but the amount of them in things like communism, central banks like the Federal Reserve, media, etc, is absolutely disproportional to their numbers in the general population.

I always liked those conspiracy theories about everything being a hoax. Moon landing/ISS/space are hoaxes. Dinosaurs are a hoax/never existed. Africans were never enslaved/brought in ships/they are native to the Americas. Nukes are a hoax. WWII never happened/war is just strategic population relocation.

I remember I believed in reptillian once, I remember watching a YouTube video where this guy said that his dentist turned into a reptillian right in front of him( sadly I couldn't find it), that shit freaked me out and I believed it. But then I realized that it's stupid and not real.

I still believe in aliens and other conspiracy theories though.

Reptilians are real bro they're the ones that inseminated us with logic. We are basically apes with reptilian minds, while our primate cousins maintain a mammalian brain that generally leaves them to care for one another. If you look at the bible it was a reptilian that made eve eat from the tree of knowledge most literary professors thinks that the fruit represents mans original sin, but the reality is that the serpant was a reptilian shape shifter that modified a monkeys DNA so it can think like a reptilian. Is it not also a coincedence that in medieval time one of the most feared creates was the Dragon, in the reptile world reptiles are scared of other reptiles that are much bigger than them which is why man has had this inherit fear of them and they appear in civilzations all over the globe.

Last edited:
I used to believe in the bluepill, then Incelistan proved me wrong.

That Hillary was a woman.