Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the worse thing ever happened to you.

V

Villagecel

Recruit
★★
other than inceldom of course.

i had a very dark past, which i never told anyone before. I was raped as a child.

I don't know. So many things honestly.

worst thing to happend to me? being born

Too many to count.

I’ve had some fun and bright spots in my life to be sure, but I fully believe the times my life has been shit vastly outnumbers the good stuff.

My older cousin committing suicide.

I'm sorry to hear that you got raped, I can't even imagine the pain you went through. Wishing you the best my friend.

Being born to my mother tbh

My older cousin committing suicide.
How do you cope? I almost lost a friend to suicide and the entire situation was pain embodied to know they were hurting so bad they wanted to kill themself. I can’t imagine how I’d feel if it worked. I think I’d be destroyed.

Aside from being an incel, I've been in two wars and had things explode near me.

apart from the usual being born i would say all my diseases especially at a young age
they pretty much destroyed my life tbh

Physically? Being stabbed or having my knee shredded.
Mentally? Being verbally abused as a child in a rough divorce

nothing really terrible tbh

How do you cope? I almost lost a friend to suicide and the entire situation was pain embodied to know they were hurting so bad they wanted to kill themself. I can’t imagine how I’d feel if it worked. I think I’d be destroyed.
He was like a best friend to me. I would visit his house and watch him play video games, and we would watch thrillers or read horror manga together. I have adopted his love for psychological horror and thrillers.His suicide completely wrecked me, \stopped playing vidya because they would remind me of the good times with him and got really unmotivated and unproductive. I didn't want to do anything. I didn't want to do anything, I didn't want to eat, go to school, anything I just wanted to sleep. You can't cope with it, you just try to move on. I've stopped playing video games because after my cousin's suicide, they have completely lost their 'charm' to me, they only give me nostalgia.