Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the worst -Cel to be?

What's the worst -Cel to be out of these choices?

• Baldcel

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Facecel / Chincel / Jawcel

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Deformitycel / Retardationcel / Disabledcel / Handicapcel

Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Heightcel / Manlet

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Aspiecel / SocialAnxietyCel

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Averagecel

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • AccidentCel (deformed in an accident)

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Fatcel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Currycel

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Claviclecel / Framecel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
Probably a combination of currycel and Baldcel and manlet imo

Nosecel (belongs to deformitycel) I broke my nose twice and ended up with an ugly ass nose. I'll also vote for currycel considering brown men are hated by white women.

currycel

but i'd vote for oldcel if u included it

-cel not -Cel, I’m possessive of this because I can’t possess a girl. CUCKTEARS I’M BEING SELF-DEPRECIATING, WILL GIRLS GO FOR ME NOW?

Nosecel (belongs to deformitycel) I broke my nose twice and ended up with an ugly ass nose. I'll also vote for currycel considering brown men are hated by white women.

Nosecel defo

Many cels are missing like nosecel, asymetrycel, elbowcel

Idk... SocialAnxietyCel + Facecel is pure hell, but probably the rest of them are hellish too...

Aspie easily even if you look good you won't be able to approach.

currycel

but i'd vote for oldcel if u included it
Oldcel isn't really a thing imo. It only applies if women didn't like you young either. Women actually love older guys, have seen plenty of women excluding men because of their younger age when looking for a partner on dating sites. They just want old Chad. It's not like when Brad Pitt turned 34, girls didn't want him. I even knew a girl who thought Clint Eastwood's wrinkles were sexy. Promise not a cope, oldcel maybe begins at like 50+ who knows

How do I vote? Just made an account but it doesn't work... does it need to be older?

Just one of the others plus mentalcel is the worst combo though. If you're mental, your life is fucking over with one other cel.

I voted averagecel. You can try new clothes and gymcelling and plastic surgery, but at the end of the day you will still most likely only look like a more fit and more fashionable averagecel version of yourself who is constantly seeking his last facial osteotomy, his last hair transplant, his last hydroalic acid filler - just one more. Constantly teetering on brink of the inceldom-norminess boundary in some cruel purgatory where one day its over and the next its not, never knowing which way the pendulum will swing. Not completely invisible, but a chameleon within the sea of facial banality.

I voted averagecel. You can try new clothes and gymcelling and plastic surgery, but at the end of the day you will still most likely only look like a more fit and more fashionable averagecel version of yourself who is constantly seeking his last facial osteotomy, his last hair transplant, his last hydroalic acid filler - just one more. Constantly teetering on brink of the inceldom-norminess boundary in some cruel purgatory where one day its over and the next its not, never knowing which way the pendulum will swing. Not completely invisible, but a chameleon within the sea of facial banality.

There's no way.

Being a currycel is the worst. Being a currycel in the west is a fate worse than dearh. Averagecels may one day be able to land a role as a landwhale betabux provider, a balding and short currycel is permanent LDAR mode not just in women but for everything else in life, you will constantly get passed over for jobs, promotions, opportunities, friends, etc, just because you're a 5'4 troglodyte Norwood currycel. Thank FUCK that most of us here, aren't that. That's true despair.

And the funny thing is, we should have statistically been that too. Statistically speaking, we were more likely to be born in India or Pakistan and live as a poor fish monger, than to be born in the west.

There's no way.

Being a currycel is the worst. Being a currycel in the west is a fate worse than dearh. Averagecels may one day be able to land a role as a landwhale betabux provider, a balding and short currycel is permanent LDAR mode not just in women but for everything else in life, you will constantly get passed over for jobs, promotions, opportunities, friends, etc, just because you're a 5'4 troglodyte Norwood currycel. Thank FUCK that most of us here, aren't that. That's true despair.

And the funny thing is, we should have statistically been that too. Statistically speaking, we were more likely to be born in India or Pakistan and live as a poor fish monger, than to be born in the west.
In the west maybe, but I have seen many well compensated currycells (temporarily in the west on visas) who have equally hideous wives via arranged marriage that make wonderful dosas. They can literally call up their parents (who will start nagging at some point anyways) and actually be able to marry their looksmatch without too much bullshit - it sounds amazing! What am I missing?

Facecel.

If my lower third wasn't recessed I wouldn't be here. If my face wasn't so oddly shaped I wouldn't be here.

Facecel by a country mile.

Put an attractive bald man on Tinder and he'll get tons of matches.

Put an attractive handicapped man on Tinder and he'll get tons of matches.

Put an attractive manlet on Tinder, list his height as 4'11, and he'll get tons of matches.

Put an attractive autist on Tinder and his matches will keep the chats going with him.

Etc.

What's the common denominator? Facial attractiveness. Without this, you won't even get your foot in the door with foids.

I voted for deformity/retardation/disabled. It seems like the obvious choice.

Just one of the others plus mentalcel is the worst combo though. If you're mental, your life is fucking over with one other cel.
Yeah. Mentalcelibacy is like the halogen of -celdom. Combine it with anything is highly reactive.

It's missing eye area cel. You can fix a shit jaw with a shitton of surgery, fixing eye area is basically impossible.

Deformed.

I have dog bite scars on my face from when I was in a dog attack as a child. I almost died.

I have such an intense hatred for dogs I can't even put it into words. I want to punt the SOBs across a football field and split them open with a 7.62x36mm fmj.

I hate dogs. Disgusting American pawns.

I love cats alhamdulillah. Clean and pretty felines. Taking care of cats is sunnah.

Heightcel or mid-facecel are the worst, in my subjective opinion. There's confirmed studies of men getting less pay, less respect, and obviously less pussy than men who are 6'0"+ with large skulls and wide faces. It's not bad enough to the point where people will sheepishly sympathize with you in a vain form of virtue-signaling, but just horrible to the point where every interaction is dictated around people trying to exploit you into oblivion. Imagine a 5'5" pea-skulled horse-face asking for a job promotion, trying to get a date off a dating app, or trying to garner respect from his peers. Now imagine a 6'5" brick-skulled 2.2 FWHR guy doing the same thing.

It simply proves that people are nothing more than cattle operating off of primitive instincts.

i think deformedcel would have to be the worst listed as its the only one that cant be over looked

You didn't mention the worst type - Skincel. If i had better skin ii wouldn't be incel.