Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whats the worst cuckoldry you ever seen?

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-
In my gym there is this 7/10 ethnic girl who always used to come with -what I assumed- her 3/10 curry boyfriend. They were always together..came in the same car ..this went on for about 6 months...she always had this "Im too good for this world" look on her face.

Last week I see her coming in with her actual 5/10 white boyfriend...this guy is constantly touching her on her ass..really happy n wants to let everyone know they r fucking.

Then after half hour the 3/10 curry enters the gym and he still is following them and talking with them like a big fucking cuck faggot. It makes me so rage seeing such cuckoldry. I want to just shit in that bitch her mouth and punch that currycuck his teeth out :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I know a guy who asked out a girl and got rejected. Instead of blaming on his looks, money, or status, he coped by saying that he "waited too long" (she was single for 3 weeks, so he "waited" 3 weeks). She rejected him. Next time he saw her, she had another man with her. He said he was taller. He refuses to accept that he was looksmogged or heightmogged and instead copes by saying he was too passive and waited. Pathetic IMO I laughed at him and called him a cuck.

I know a guy who asked out a girl and got rejected. Instead of blaming on his looks, money, or status, he coped by saying that he "waited too long" (she was single for 3 weeks, so he "waited" 3 weeks). She rejected him. Next time he saw her, she had another man with her. He said he was taller. He refuses to accept that he was looksmogged or heightmogged and instead copes by saying he was too passive and waited. Pathetic IMO I laughed at him and called him a cuck.
Lel if he was goodlooking and had a nice car she would have sucked his dick instantly...timing doesnt matter if youre well off.
suifuel for currycels
Yeah i think the girl was curry too..but she could have just as well been south american..but it was over for that curry from the start

This is life for Indian males in the West. No one can convince me that any other group has it worse.

This is life for Indian males in the West. No one can convince me that any other group has it worse.
It really is. There was a 9/10 curry once on dutch version of the tv show Taken Out...he was rejected by every girl..some white girls even simply saying they are not attracted to dark guys.

Mind you this fucking 9/10 curry looked like a model and had seriously no other flaws than being curry. It indeed is over.

Recently watching youtube video of morons paying a PUA shit ton of money for shitty advice and just to get reject or fake numbers or worst getting cucked by chad. That worst IMO

He might be her brother dood

Recently watching youtube video of morons paying a PUA shit ton of money for shitty advice and just to get reject or fake numbers or worst getting cucked by chad. That worst IMO
JFL at these youtube "Alphas" making money of ignorant cucks

It really is. There was a 9/10 curry once on dutch version of the tv show Taken Out...he was rejected by every girl..some white girls even simply saying they are not attracted to dark guys.

Mind you this fucking 9/10 curry looked like a model and had seriously no other flaws than being curry. It indeed is over.
Laat eens zien?

Laat eens zien?
Tried to find it..but this was more than 5 years ago..maar die gozer zag er gewoon goed uit..alleen dattie koelie was was voldoende reden voor die wijven om em af te wijzen

Tried to find it..but this was more than 5 years ago..maar die gozer zag er gewoon goed uit..alleen dattie koelie was was voldoende reden voor die wijven om em af te wijzen

Dat is heel erg jammer. Ik ben zelf ook curry. Wat ben jij?

Seeing a 15/16 year old classmate get dumped by a 12 year old.

many of our incel brothers are in denial still.

A certain person on here who tutored a female in calculus because he thought being smart would get her to suck him off, and he enjoys helping people like that regardless.

A certain person on here who tutored a female in calculus because he thought being smart would get her to suck him off, and he enjoys helping people like that regardless.
JFL..reminds me of a story back in college.

There was this 2/10 chubby Afghan girl who was being chased by a 1/10 skinny balding half white half curry dweeb. Shed make him do her homework while she was fucking a Tyrone in her dorm. He knew about this and still continued to do her assignments in the hope she would be with him.

One day he was explaining her about something in the cafetaria..and while he was talking she got a call from Tyrone and ignored him to have sexy talk. That fucking cuck actually waited till she was finished giving tyrone a hard on and then continued talking about the assignment as if nothing happened. Holy fucking shit im cringing for that faggot while typing this.