Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Whats the worst type of cel?

Y

YME

Dopamine Addict
Imo first place shortcel, Second facecel. Little you can do about these things. Face can only be saved with PS if you're lucky.

stormfront / altright / nationalist / bbc copercels are the most annoying tbh

Worse in what way?

being one
Physically deformed&disabledcel. You're effing ugly, thanks to deformity and on the top of that, you are physically destroyed thanks to disability.

Shortcel because you feel like a child wherever you go.

Asymmetrycel...

Normies pretend that height and face aren't as important as we say they are but asymmetry is something that even normies recognize as a death sentence. Even the medical community says asymmetry can fucks up "mental health".

sociopathcel + uglycel truly over plus extremely ironic.

Perfectcel.
I mean Truecel.

Being a a short, ugly, introverted, and non-NT blackcel who can't thugmaxx. No race of foid wants that beyond shitty "friendship" and society lowballs how it treats you at best(atleast when they're not virtue signalling).

Last edited:
Deformedcel, then dickcel.

Heightcel, facecel and non-NTcel

Manlets, cos there is no surgery or gym for your height

Worstcel

Basically someone with the worst incel attributes (deformed, disabled, poor, retarded, ethnic, mentally ill, autistic, anxiety, manlet)

Jewcelspretendingtobeblackor"ethnic"cels are the most annoying. Pushing an agenda, posts aren't their organic take on a subject, for instance you clearly didn't even read the OP's post.

Lol retard

Imo first place shortcel, Second facecel. Little you can do about these things. Face can only be saved with PS if you're lucky.
Facecel comes first...

Toothless, blind everythingcel

Facecel comes first...

if you have height and gym you can at least be intimidating/defend yourself against harrassment. shortcels get made fun of and can't really do anything about it except with a weapon, which gets you in jail.

Whatever I am because everything I try goes wrong and nobody takes me seriously

honestly microdickcel then shortcel
if your dick is physically not able to have sex, nothing even matters

if you have height and gym you can at least be intimidating/defend yourself against harrassment. shortcels get made fun of and can't really do anything about it except with a weapon, which gets you in jail.
Shalom
OxsaB1N.png

Shalom to you too my comrade

In order, Disfigured or deformed cel>facecel (just ugly, not deformed)>manlet>autist

Agecucks hands down. So keen on "defending" young foids from the super dangerous thoughts and vents from other incels, who are brothers in the same situation they are while such young foids wouldn't peck kiss anyone here to save our lives.

And to boot, all those high AoC laws are not from the Bible or some reasonable law made by moral and wise men. It was the work of feminists, for Christ's sake.

And to boot even more, the age brackets we talk about here are already fucking or at least kissing young Chads. I haven't seen anyone here expressing their desire to fuck a small child who's still playing with her toys and oblivious to romance and sex.

Last edited:
Facecel definitely. I've seen plenty of women with short guys as long as their face isn't ghoulish.

disabledcel and micropeniscel

Face cel, manletcel, frameletcel.
Twinkcels have it a bit hard too but atleast they can pretty boy maxx.

It’s the worst being a GreaseCel.

personalitycel:soy:

Oldcel, without a doubt. Shortcel a close second.

Indenialcel, the bluepilled betacucks. Hate them.

Shortcel (undeniably), mentally-diagnosed autist to the point he can't even talk, blindcel, disabled-cel and then uglycel.

Last edited:
Agecucks hands down. So keen on "defending" young foids from the super dangerous thoughts and vents from other incels, who are brothers in the same situation they are while such young foids wouldn't peck kiss anyone here to save our lives.

And to boot, all those high AoC laws are not from the Bible or some reasonable law made by moral and wise men. It was the work of feminists, for Christ's sake.

And to boot even more, the age brackets we talk about here are already fucking or at least kissing young Chads. I haven't seen anyone here expressing their desire to fuck a small child who's still playing with her toys and oblivious to romance and sex.
Oh, I thought it was "worst" in another sense of the word.

The worst is having a disgusting deformed face hands down.

Disabledcel ~ deformedcel > very shortcel (<5ft5) > all

Currycels are also really high up there when it comes to the most doomed ones.

Having a legit and serious mental illness is also really high up there.

mentalcel for sure they have the looks but destroy their chances because of their own faults not because of things they cant control like bones

Facecel #1 followed by dickletcel #2 and heightcel #3