Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Whats the worst type of cel?

Being an Armycel. No no, think of it! Watching all the girls walking to the barracks, all the couples. I was absolutely horrified when I saw all the couples on our NTC rotation. I could hear them fucking in tents and connex boxes. Imagine hearing every day people fucking wildly in the room next to you. That shit breaks your heart, and I've seen some.shit.before I joined. I went on Tinder,.not a single match. That means every girl in the area chose someone else over you. That's when I took the black pill. When I was 16-17, I watched the Truth of ER, and was red pilled since then. It fucking sucks and thankfully im getting out. If you cant land a lay or relationship in the Army, especially as a Grunt, you're never gonna get one.

Worst type of cel is disabledcel because not only are most disabled ppl incel, they also have to deal with the troubles of being disabled, after that the worst is birdcel, because it's literally impossible to look handsome with a recessed jaw, the entire aesthetic of the male face relies on a strong jaw.

Worst type of cel is disabledcel because not only are most disabled ppl incel, they also have to deal with the troubles of being disabled, after that the worst is birdcel, because it's literally impossible to look handsome with a recessed jaw, the entire aesthetic of the male face relies on a strong jaw.
Being a cel of any kind is just the worst.

Redcels are the truest truecels

Sleepercels!

Because, after years of saying-posting nothing, they pop up with a personal question! Then fade away... Like (gov) spooks.

voicel is awful. people laugh at you and make fun of how you talk to your face.

Autistcel, heightcel & blackcel are the worst