Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's the worst type of mog?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date

title

• facemog

Votes: 26 26.5%
  • heightmog

Votes: 52 53.1%
  • framemog

Votes: 12 12.2%
  • other

Votes: 8 8.2%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
besides personalitymog, of course.

imo it's frame

Face. Fuck chads, worst mog is from prettyboys

Heightmog. Feeling like a little boy among men.

NTmog
@Blacktarpill

Idk tbh I feel more mogged by frame but height I'd say is generally more brutal

face mog of course

Face is most important but being heightmogged is the worst feeling

GFmog. No worse feeling tbg.

Racemog
8431aee9-c95c-4ef9-87cd-1d5a9dd3fa0f.jpg

Shitmog. Once a guy took an enormous dump in front of me, it was a pure suifuel.

Height mog by a long shot.

Everyone facemogs me so I'm immune to it now.

Knowing, that some people are genuine happy to be alive.

Facemog and heightmog aren't so bad on their own. But both at the same time are brutal.

I accepted being mogged by something that I cannot change. I have young coworкer girl. I'm under her shoulder when we stand. What can I do? It is what it is.

Agemog above all.

face mog and height mog

Chad face means nothing on a horrible frame body

height if it's over 3 inches

Driver licence mogged by females.

Agemog above all.

disagree

i saw some old 60 something year old professor who had to be like 6'8 mog the shit out of some sub 5'10 zoomers by just walking through them

he made them look like infantile little retards while he looked like some old ass viking

Status mog. Imagine someone gets literally all attention in the room, even your friends ignore you.

Sizemog that is including height and bone size

Cock mog by a long schlong.

For me it's height, the taller you are the stronger you are than a short person. Even if i don't facemog by being tall i feel as i will be seen as a threat, but im a manlet so im ffucked

Definitely height. I'm not a manlet myself but whenever someone heightmogs me I feel so fragile and insecure, even worse than framemogging. Some short dude framemogging me is like hey, at least I'm taller than you, but someone heightmogging me means he's most likely mogging me on every level as my height is the only positive thing about me. Face, frame etc. all subhuman.

Post mog and AVI mog :feelsrope:

I would say height + intelligence mog. It makes you feel subhuman, since most tall guys are chads. It is technically a triple mog.

Facemog>heightmog>framemog

Dickmogging honestly .
imagine youre in the shower after gymcelling , Chad walks in , heightmogs you ,
drops his Towel and dickmogs you 10 times over .

Status mog. Imagine someone gets literally all attention in the room, even your friends ignore you.
you try to say something but that person just interrupts you while everyone hangs on everything he says .

Being mogged by a dog/horse

you try to say something but that person just interrupts you while everyone hangs on everything he says .
You can say I've been there before :feelsbadman: I have a lot of experience in getting mogged, like everyone else here. But nothing is as toxic as status mogging. Trust me. If you believe otherwise, you have not been status mogged yet.