Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's up with all these whores trying to sell their shitty premium or OF on dating apps?

UKhapacel

UKhapacel

Major
★★
It's brutal for an incel to get a "match" after having an empty inbox for weeks
only for it to be some dumb bitch trying to just exploit low value men to extract money from them

i see instagramm links alot too, i always report them if theres the option

they're looking for more shopping money because they don't have a betabux husband

More annoying is this thread got more comments then mine yet mine is a couple minutes older

:cryfeels:

It also sucks because for non-Chad males, there are not many venues available to try and meet foids.
If we can't even potentially meet foids on dating apps , then are we just supposed to rot?

bruh i havent had a looksmatch on Tinder in i think... 3 weeks now? Only two 1/10 landwhale slobs. im just waiting now for this one foid's response on Badoo to see if she wants to meet. if she says no im just gonna delete both apps and call it a day for online dating. too much time wasted

Because imo that's the new model now.
They expect nonchad males to pay hefty amounts just to communicate with them.
@CrackingYs has hinted at this before.

bruh i havent had a looksmatch on Tinder in i think... 3 weeks now? Only two 1/10 landwhale slobs. im just waiting now for this one foid's response on Badoo to see if she wants to meet. if she says no im just gonna delete both apps and call it a day for online dating. too much time wasted
Because imo that's the new model now.
They expect nonchad males to pay hefty amounts just to communicate with them.
@CrackingYs has hinted at this before.
fuck dude what a hellworld

BRUH that shit happens??

fuck dude what a hellworld
jfl at people that think it can't keep getting worse.
What's more everything people talked about here will be repeated but in a way justified by the media and women. And they will insist that they came up with those ideas or completed them and only they are the authorities on the matter.
They're slowly pulling the mask off.

One person once speculated that another reason many countries are banning sexual outlets for men is to cause pent up sexual frustration and increase the probability of men being more aggressive, dissatisfied and wanting to go to war.
Couple that with constant media articles about "surplus" males in India, China and even surplus white males.

Do you see where this is going?
They are trying to get nonchad males to kill each other in war.
Don't fall for it.

They’re advertising the only thing they have of value lmao

They are exploring the growing market.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back