Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what's up with all this "Loli" shit?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
What age of women are you guys into? That shit is weird af.

I honestly have no idea, I don't even go outside anymore.

My age (16) or older
Too many pedo's man

high school girls and college girls are the best.

are you saying that 15 year old girls is somehow "pedophilia"

Age of reproduction. Some girls are fertile at 14, others 16. Yeah they're fuvkable, most guys would agree. Mental maturity is a completely different topic. You know? It's a complicated topic

Don't go into media bro

they're getting laid among themselves as young as 13
of course, these teen girls are not innocent angels. even among church girls the majority are sluts

high school girls and college girls are the best.

are you saying that 15 year old girls is somehow "pedophilia"

I never gave a specific age. All I see is anime of prepubescent-looking girls

I never gave a specific age. All I see is anime of prepubescent-looking girls
i see

you're overreacting, mot people who talk about jbs are talking about girls who are sexually mature, not kids

every post you've made here has been shitting in this forum

GrAYcel
ThAt'S iT! I'M sHuTtInG ThIs DoWn SwEeTy! TrIgGerEd mE aNd My 55 PrOnOuNs fOr ThE lAsT TiMe! Wait til i tell my girlfriend boyfriend about this!
c83.gif

Last edited:
I think lolis are cute but they're not sexually attractive to me

"what's up with"

t.
Images 21

Prepubescent is not high school
prebuscent is single digits in most cases, most dudes here who talk about jbs are talking about teen girls. de geso is banned fyi

i'm not into it but i won't judge anyone who is since girls start fucking at 11 or whatever age they get into their first gangbang at these days

13-2000 year old, as long as she has a tight body age is just a number. Most adult women have brains of children but are legal (18+). It does not matter because there is no girl with a body of a school girl but mature brain that is interested in me in this world. I could of very well just said unicorn. Things get worse as fat acceptance becomes a thing, where tight = average and average = overweight, so you end up with niggerfication of women's bodies.

What age of women are you guys into? That shit is weird af.
Mexico has a low AOC and schools enforce uniform policy forcing girls to wear more traditional wear like skirts, knee socks, blouses. If you are not colegiada pilled you are a fag. I am not trying to paint teens a pure angels though, but they are more attractive because the mixture of some childish features like a cute face and smooth skin but with some adult characteristics like breasts and butt.

why are people triggered by OP's thread
JFL

OP, most Incels are attracted to young girls usually their age but for some reasons, some people on this forum are OBSESSED with fucking 14-16 year olds, thus all the drooling over loli anime girls.

Then when you disagree with them, they'll call you a moralfag of some sort but dont fret lol, its just a bunch of closet pedos on a blackpill forum.

Some here openly state they wont fuck a girl under 18 then dare clall themselves Incel. Really learn to ignore the cacs here.

Just fking lol at being triggered on an Incel forum. Go back to Twitter if you wanna cancel people for staing their opinion.

13-2000 year old, as long as she has a tight body age is just a number. Most adult women have brains of children but are legal (18+). It does not matter because there is no girl with a body of a school girl but mature brain that is interested in me in this world. I could of very well just said unicorn. Things get worse as fat acceptance becomes a thing, where tight = average and average = overweight, so you end up with niggerfication of women's bodies.

Mexico has a low AOC and schools enforce uniform policy forcing girls to wear more traditional wear like skirts, knee socks, blouses. If you are not colegiada pilled you are a fag. I am not trying to paint teens a pure angels though, but they are more attractive because the mixture of some childish features like a cute face and smooth skin but with some adult characteristics like breasts and butt.

I dont care about mexico's AOC cuz im not mexican

why are people triggered by OP's thread

Just fking lol at being triggered on an Incel forum. Go back to Twitter if you wanna cancel people for staing their opinion.
No

Then when you disagree with them, they'll call you a moralfag of some sort but dont fret lol, its just a bunch of closet pedos on a blackpill forum.
The last person to get banned for being anti pedo was a @BrendioEEE mentally deranged GF. Also its not pedophilia, definition of pedophilia is pre pubescent girls. If anything you are the odd one out by applying normalfag morals and judgment to something that is of no concern to you. I am not putting a gun to your head and telling you to fuck teenagers. If you like 30 year old saggy tits that is your problem. You have a normalfag shart for a brain, have you tried hanging out on incel exit subreddit.

I dont care about mexico's AOC cuz im not mexican
That is good but you should not call yourself a spic then retard.

The last person to get banned for being anti pedo was a @BrendioEEE mentally deranged GF. Also its not pedophilia, definition of pedophilia is pre pubescent girls. If anything you are the odd one out by applying normalfag morals and judgment to something that is of no concern to you. I am not putting a gun to your head and telling you to fuck teenagers. If you like 30 year old saggy tits that is your problem. You have a normalfag shart for a brain, have you tried hanging out on incel exit subreddit.

hold up
Brendio got kicked out??

Also he had a gf?

wut?

petite = feminine etc.

I can make judgements about your bizarre fetishes if I want. Im tired of seeing this loli shit plastered all over this forum, its cancerous. We incels complain about not being able to get women, while you fags want little girls.
Your kind is the lowest of the low scum that even degenerate prisoners consider you beneath them. JFL.

Oh btw, have you thought that maybe Mexico is not the only latin american country? Mindblown.

Come on, my fellow spiccel, not you too. Let agecucking to the anglos.

I like their innate cuteness and innocence, I've always had an attraction for cute things no matter shape or form.

Small, feminine, cute. All key characteristics in the formation of loli characters, which due to their heavy presence in anime as perceived attractive figures, it's quite obvious the creators created them this way to appeal to a certain audience.

I'm pleased.

Of course, this is not referring to physical human females. My ideal partner would be squarely 18, the connection between two human beings requires a level of equivalent reciprocation of affection. Only mature females can provide "love" in its true form, though I obviously cannot be the recipient of this kind of luxury for reasons explained by the name of this site.

I get off to drawings, so what?

I can make judgements about your bizarre fetishes if I want. Im tired of seeing this loli shit plastered all over this forum, its cancerous. We incels complain about not being able to get women, while you fags want little girls.
Your kind is the lowest of the low scum that even degenerate prisoners consider you beneath them. JFL.
full

not that much into this loli shit btw, but anything above 15 yo is acceptable imo
men could marry young fertile ladies in the past, no such luck anymore

Oh btw, have you thought that maybe Mexico is not the only latin american country? Mindblown.

43e4245f624e83c0dc5b1399936deb04

I'm 18 and I like girls as young as 12 or 13.