Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what's up with realrob on lookism.net - why is that slayer posting there?

U

uninstall

Banned
-
lmfao

claims to fuck 30+ girls a month - why is he even posting there other than to brag

only cucks use lookism.

Does lookism ban non incels anyway? I've only ever posted on r/incels and here

Seen his latest pics? The biggest most brutal fucking jaw Ive ever seen in a regular person.

That RealRob guy looks weird. How the fuck does he fuck that many girls? I call bullshit. I think this guy is just an attention seeker who probably has had a few lays in his life but not nearly the exaggeration that he claims.
8de735919abe16abc081c5d505c819fcb06617f1.jpg

anincelforlifelol said:
That RealRob guy looks weird. How the fuck does he fuck that many girls? I call bullshit. I think this guy is just an attention seeker who probably has had a few lays in his life but not nearly the exaggeration that he claims.
8de735919abe16abc081c5d505c819fcb06617f1.jpg

He looks creepy as shit proof that bones>facial harmony

Reminds me of him
220px-Norman_Reedus_Gage_Skidmore_2.jpg

_incelinside said:
He looks creepy as shit proof that bones>facial harmony

Reminds me of him
220px-Norman_Reedus_Gage_Skidmore_2.jpg

Honestly he doesn't fuck that many girls as he claim. He's not incel but he's no Chad. He's just a loser.

katzuka said:
Seen his latest pics? The biggest most brutal fucking jaw Ive ever seen in a regular person.

That pic is a trollpic from 2011 when he tried to convince "looks dont matter" so he made himself as ugly as possible.

Do this:

1. Make a gym facebook, pretend to be a gymbro.
2. Add him on facebook, he will accept If you are muscular, that what I did.
3. Facebook infiltrated.

Look at all the photos and statuses, absolutely swarmed with hot as fuck girls.

xAoKUcf.jpg

oQiZMQv.jpg

nvwsIyq.jpg

His face is absolutely insane and he tries to convince incels Its cause of personality theory.

katzuka said:
That pic is a trollpic from 2011 when he tried to convince "looks dont matter" so he made himself as ugly as possible.

Do this:

3. Facebook infiltrated.

xAoKUcf.jpg

oQiZMQv.jpg

nvwsIyq.jpg

His face is absolutely insane and he tries to convince incels Its cause of personality theory.

Weird af looking guy. Lol at that excessive jaw jutting and clenching. Fucking homo.

anincelforlifelol said:
Weird af looking guy. Lol at that excessive jaw jutting and clenching. Fucking homo.

Most guys cannot rate male sexual attractiveness. Females look for sexual dimorphism first and foremost. Jaw and eyebrows are the things which makes a male, male. Having both of them strong combined with a compact face = Extremely sexually attractive to females, and males will fear you or find you "creepy".

Why do you think girls are all over Daryl from the walking dead?

Sorry you sound jealous. I would give my life away If I got rid of this shit nose and my recessed jaw and got to look like realrob, I would become a poorcel or lose my left toe or anything, his life is set in stone to be great, my life is set in stone to be miserable, JUST BECAUSE OF FACE AND NOTHING ELSE.

Then he tells people Its cause of personality. It makes me rage so hard I dont even know what to do no more.

NO ONE OF YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND FACE, AND NEITHER DOES HE, I CAN PREDICT THE WORLD SO EASILY BY LOOKING AT FACE CAUSE I KNOW WHAT IS ATTRACTIVE OR NOT WHILE MOST PEOPLE HAVE NO IDEA.

Im alonne in this world of ignorance.

Muh personality, muh confidence, muh beauty .... People dont know nothing.

katzuka said:
Most guys cannot rate male sexual attractiveness. Females look for sexual dimorphism first and foremost. Jaw and eyebrows are the things which makes a male, male. Having both of them strong combined with a compact face = Extremely sexually attractive to females, and males will fear you or find you "creepy".

Why do you think girls are all over Daryl from the walking dead?

Sorry you sound jealous. I would give my life away If I got rid of this shit nose and my recessed jaw and got to look like realrob, I would become a poorcel or lose my left toe or anything, his life is set in stone to be great, my life is set in stone to be miserable, JUST BECAUSE OF FACE AND NOTHING ELSE.

Then he tells people Its cause of personality. It makes me rage so hard I dont even know what to do no more.

NO ONE OF YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND FACE, AND NEITHER DOES HE, I CAN PREDICT THE WORLD SO EASILY BY LOOKING AT FACE CAUSE I KNOW WHAT IS ATTRACTIVE OR NOT WHILE MOST PEOPLE HAVE NO IDEA.

Im alonne in this world of ignorance.

Muh personality, muh confidence, muh beauty .... People dont know nothing.
Realrob detected. By the way women like Daryl from Walking Dead because of his ridiculously high status and the fact that he plays a bad ass character that appeals to them. Before Walking Dead he was a nobody and women didn't give a fuck how he looked. Women don't like him because of his looks and that is a fact.

Real Rob is a balding greasy weird looking jaw jutting 40+ year old man on a forum filled with young adults. He's (you) pathetic.

Lol, Im not him but Im very well aware oef what makes girls horny, you apparently do not and nor do most people. You can predict everything when you know what male features are attractive and most people can not, not even lookismers.

I suggest you fraud a gymcel bro and add him on facebook If you wanna know how sluts threat a guy like that.

katzuka said:
Lol, Im not him but Im very well aware oef what makes girls horny, you apparently do not and nor do most people. You can predict everything when you know what male features are attractive and most people can not, not even lookismers.

I suggest you fraud a gymcel bro and add him on facebook If you wanna know how sluts threat a guy like that.

You are 100% realrob and are not fooling anyone you fucking faggot 
kill yourself  :D

katzuka said:

Do this:

3. Facebook infiltrated.

xAoKUcf.jpg

oQiZMQv.jpg

nvwsIyq.jpg

u can fit 2 skullcels inside his skull wtf

yeah real rob is so alpha

he has time to spend on 2 incel forums and moderate both

while fucking 10 girls a night

lmfao

the internet is full of shit

Uglychad said:
You are 100% realrob and are not fooling anyone you fucking faggot 
kill yourself  :D

You guys are such idiots.

hehe xd said:
u can fit 2 skullcels inside his skull wtf

Guy posted a back flex picture on his wall yesterday, literally 130 comments, 70% by women saying how hot he is. Guy is the only slayer ever posting on PSL.

Did he give any real proof, like some writing on a paper?

DestroyedLife said:
Did he give any real proof, like some writing on a paper?

He did not. However he post pics on lookism at the same time on facebook, so Its the same guy, which is most likely, or a guy stalking him who takes the pictures as soon as they are posted, and use them on lookism.

anincelforlifelol said:
Honestly he doesn't fuck that many girls as he claim. He's not incel but he's no Chad. He's just a loser.

Yeah he has no harmony and is a pencil neck twig

katzuka said:
He did not. However he post pics on lookism at the same time on facebook, so Its the same guy, which is most likely, or a guy stalking him who takes the pictures as soon as they are posted, and use them on lookism.

hi rob

if I was a Chad I'd probably troll incel forums too

imbored21 said:
if I was a Chad I'd probably troll incel forums too

If you were Chad you probably would never know about incel forums

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
If you were Chad you probably would never know about incel forums

this (unless mentalcel)

even normies don't know what incels are

Some people tell lies and brag about being a slayer

Some people tell lies and brag about being an incel