Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's up with the white female worship on this website?

Robo Sapien

Robo Sapien

Transcendent
★★
I really don't even know where to begin with this post. I just find this whole topic to be hilarious in some respects and hypocritical in others.

I'll start off with this. Each man has a right to his preference, but make no mistake about it. If you would turn down an attractive or average looking woman of any non-white race, then you're volcel at best.

I see a lot of guys on this forum, mostly non-whites ironically, worshipping white foids. To me, you guys are the reason why white foids are such insufferable bitches and why they feel like can punch way above their weight class. No wonder every white femoid walks around with a bloated head thinking she can ask for a 10/10 Chad.

I can't tell you how many times I saw currycels, ricecels, and Arabcels all saying how they prefer white femoids over even their own race of women. Each time I see this I feel less sorry for them. At this point I cant even get mad at rice whores for fucking chad. Why not? Ricecels wanna fuck Stacy but can't. Can't get mad at someone for achieving something you secretly desire to.

The only logical conclusion I can come up with is that there's some social element to male mating that we're unwilling to discuss. There has to be some hidden or undiscussed prestige with bedding the dominant group of women. I'm starting to get the vibe that a lot of you guys are volcel.

Last edited:
Asians and mexicans are better imo.

Its over for whiteknightcels defending le white princesses

I don't get it personally. I just ignore it.

To me what sort of sent me over the edge was finding out this entire time that blackpill 101 was Arab and he wants a Nordic foid. That shit honestly disgusted me and made me laugh simultaneously.

What's with all the shitskins pushing race-mixing lately?
Not everyone is an amerimutt, living in the multiculti pot.

Worship? I'm pretty sure white women get glorified because of their looks, not because of their personality.
They're not princesses, just look like ones, at least more than other females.

What's with all the shitskins pushing race-mixing lately?
Who's pushing racemixing? I'm pushing getting your dick wet. And if white women won't fuck you, fuck them. Move on and be fucking happy dude. Let that archaic tribalist bullshit mindset go.

OP = low IQ and low sentience. Most ethnicels would take a girl of any race. But girls of every race universally dislike us.

Worship? I'm pretty sure white women get glorified because of their looks, not because of their personality.
They're not princesses, just look like ones, at least more than other females.
Dude I've seen in one post in particular guys saying they'd take a busted 3/10 white chick over an attractive brown skinned Latina. JFL at this white worshipping and cognitive dissonance. Guys like you are no different than the foids you complain about.
OP = low IQ and low sentience. Most ethnicels would take a girl of any race. But girls of every race universally dislike us.
If you would take any girl of any race then this post wasn't about you dumb ass.

ethnic males are the biggest white female worshippers

I'm white and against racemixing so I would only marry/reproduce with a white woman.

But I don't refuse any race for just sex.

You got kiked to death, though.
This mindset is why we'll never have nice thing anymore.
I don't fucking like Jews but I'm not going to waste my time protecting people who wouldn't even piss on me to put out fire. If women of my race won't fuck me, then fuck them. I don't care if they all die. I WANT MY DICK WET!!

I really don't even know where to begin with this post. I just find this whole topic to be hilarious in some respects and hypocritical in others.

I'll start off with this. Each man has a right to his preference, but make no mistake about it. If you would turn down an attractive or average looking woman of any non-white race, then you're volcel at best.

I see a lot of guys on this forum, mostly non-whites ironically, worshipping white foids. To me, you guys are the reason why white foids are such insufferable bitches and why they feel like can punch way above their weight class. No wonder every white femoid walks around with a bloated head thinking she can ask for a 10/10 Chad.

I can't tell you how many times I saw currycels, ricecels, and Arabcels all saying how they prefer white femoids over even their own race of women. Each time I see this I feel less sorry for them. At this point I cant even get mad at rice whores for fucking chad. Why not? Ricecels wanna fuck Stacy but can't. Can't get mad at someone for achieving something you secretly desire to.

The only logical conclusion I can come up with is that there's some social element to male mating that we're unwilling to discuss. There has to be some hidden or undiscussed prestige with bedding the dominant group of women. I'm starting to get the vibe that a lot of you guys are volcel.
jesus christ what a bluepilled dumbass comment.

you junecels deserve murdering.

>I see a lot of guys on this forum, mostly non-whites ironically, worshipping white foids
this is OBJECTIVELY, STATISTICALLY wrong. there are much more "i would never race-mix, i wouldnt date an ethnic" whitecels than "i wouldnt date my own race, white women only" ethncs

If anything white men are responsible why white women are so stuck up, right wing muh white genes , muh i wouldnt racemix

all the available data shows, with no exception, white men like white women more than (on average) ethnics do. (even though ethnic men tend to like white women more than ethnics as well)

>I can't tell you how many times I saw currycels, ricecels, and Arabcels all saying how they prefer white femoids over even their own race of women.

BEAUTY STANDARDS ARE OBJECTIVE YOU BLUEPILLED NEWFAG. EVERBODY IS ATTRACTED TO SAME FEATURES. THATS THE REASON BOTH WHITE AND ETHNIC MAN ARE ATTRACTED TO WHTE WOMEN.

junecels out

11ZIT1

anyday of the week

Yeah and it's tiresome tbh. A lot of guys here are fucking volcel. You have guys like 13K complaining about larpcels when his actions contribute larps. Honestly white normies get a kick out of ethnic worship. I can't blame them. I'd be laughing too.

. To me, you guys are the reason why white foids are such insufferable bitches and why they feel like can punch way above their weight class.
You hit the nail on the head.
Ethnic males worshipping white foids are also the reason why white women are whores.

White femoids are the most COCK Depraved foids out there. You miss me with these whites look like sour milk anyway.lmao

Statistically white women are the least likely to marry outside of their race of any gender and race combination. When you consider how hard the Jewish media is working to try to get them to mix our their genes this is actually quite impressive. Maybe nonwhites are jealous that white women are so loyal to their race?

jesus christ what a bluepilled dumbass comment.

you junecels deserve murdering.

Over an opinion? Only an effeminate faggot would think that another grown man should die over an opinion. The fuck outta here.

>I see a lot of guys on this forum, mostly non-whites ironically, worshipping white foids
this is OBJECTIVELY, STATISTICALLY wrong. there are much more "i would never race-mix, i wouldnt date an ethnic" whitecels than "i wouldnt date my own race, white women only" ethncs

Most of this forum is ethnic you disingenuous piece of shit. A substantial percentage of guys like you cry about muh rice whores fuck chad and then turn right around to worship stacy. Honestly if you can't recognize the hypocrisy in this then you're beyond saving. Rope at this point tbh.

If anything white men are responsible why white women are so stuck up, right wing muh white genes , muh i wouldnt racemix

And with this I wouldn't disagree. White male simps contribute HEAVILY to the air of infallibility that white women have, but make no mistake about it. Larps like you also contribute to the air of invincibility that white women have because white women feel as though, "even if I don't succeed with white men I can still get chang or tyrone if all else fails". You guys provide them the beta blue pilled safety net they need to continue to play their tight rope bullshit games that they play everyday.

all the available data shows, with no exception, white men like white women more than (on average) ethnics do. (even though ethnic men tend to like white women more than ethnics as well)
The last part of your statement is damning and the reason why many of you cry every night about having a dry dick. I'm saying this as a true incel who has never even been glanced at by a woman in his adult natural life.

>I can't tell you how many times I saw currycels, ricecels, and Arabcels all saying how they prefer white femoids over even their own race of women.

BEAUTY STANDARDS ARE OBJECTIVE YOU BLUEPILLED NEWFAG. EVERBODY IS ATTRACTED TO SAME FEATURES. THATS THE REASON BOTH WHITE AND ETHNIC MAN ARE ATTRACTED TO WHTE WOMEN.

They're so objective that they tend to match the standards of the dominant group that conquered Earth and controls the media? Dude get the fuck outta here with that BS. You breath fresh life into the stereotype that all I white woman needs is a pulse to succeed. I'll be damned if you haven't just proven this right.

junecels out

Didn't you just have a november8cel that you were crying about in another thread? Fuck outta here with this month bullshit.
Statistically white women are the least likely to marry outside of their race of any gender and race combination. When you consider how hard the Jewish media is working to try to get them to mix our their genes this is actually quite impressive. Maybe nonwhites are jealous that white women are so loyal to their race?

White women are loyal to money and power like every other race of woman. If the money runs out, the loyalty will too. So fucking blue pilled tbh.
Ethnic males worshipping white foids are also the reason why white women are whores.

Last edited:
I want a nice Arab girl

@Robo Sapien
Most of this forum is ethnic you disingenuous piece of shit. A substantial percentage of guys like you cry about muh rice whores fuck chad and then turn right around to worship stacy. Honestly if you can't recognize the hypocrisy in this then you're beyond saving. Rope at this point tbh.
most of this forum isnt ethnic you bluepilled junefag.
55% white in the official survey.

who worships stacy ? or when do we say we dont approach ethnic women ?

it's white "incels" that spout shit like "I would never racemix"
if you werent such an insufferable newfag and lurked the forum a little bit you would know these FACTS.

They're so objective that they tend to match the standards of the dominant group that conquered Earth and controls the media? Dude get the fuck outta here with that BS. You breath fresh life into the stereotype that all I white woman needs is a pulse to succeed. I'll be damned if you haven't just proven this right.
again, if you werent such a bluepilled newfag, you would know even in asian countries with very low western cultural impact, whties are deemed more attractive.

I literally made a thread about it. It has been picked for blackpills section by moderators. feel free to check it anytime.

"you incels"
kill yourself IT scum.

vast majority of ethnic incels here can't get an ethnic gf to save their lives because we are cucked by white men in mass numbers.

@Robo Sapien

most of this forum isnt ethnic you bluepilled junefag.
55% white in the official survey.

who worships stacy ? or when do we say we dont approach ethnic women ?

Just give me time, I'll pluck apart this whole forum to find posts of bluepilled ethnic cucks worshipping white foids. But a particular bluepilled cuck comes to mind, blackpill 101. This dude was fucking Arabcel masquerading as some nordic freedom fighter.

it's white "incels" that spout shit like "I would never racemix"
if you werent such an insufferable newfag and lurked the forum a little bit you would know these FACTS.

AND I JUST ACKNOLWEDGED THIS FACT IN MY PREVIOUS POST DUMB ASS.

Robo Sapien said:
And with this I wouldn't disagree. White male simps contribute HEAVILY to the air of infallibility that white women have, but make no mistake about it. Larps like you also contribute to the air of invincibility that white women have because white women feel as though, "even if I don't succeed with white men I can still get chang or tyrone if all else fails". You guys provide them the beta blue pilled safety net they need to continue to play their tight rope bullshit games that they play everyday.

again, if you werent such a bluepilled newfag, you would know even in asian countries with very low western cultural impact, whties are deemed more attractive.

Low western cultural impact? Dumb ass these countries were summarily conquered by western powers in the late 19th and early 20th century. The Chinese were conquered and acted as a British and German brothel until 1949. Everyday a Japanese man has to fucking answer to an American general. The Japanese Diet can't even build larger military forces to protect themselves from an expanding China without first asking their White American Daddies for permission. South Koreans asked their white daddies for protection until Trump's irratic ass got elected. Get the fuck outta here if you don't believe that the purse strings of the white elite still don't have Asia underwraps. Northeast Asians were subjugated to white rule just like everyone else, even though they were the first ones to throw OFF the shackles.

I literally made a thread about it. It has been picked for blackpills section by moderators. feel free to check it anytime.

"you incels"
kill yourself IT scum.

vast majority of ethnic incels here can't get an ethnic gf to save their lives because we are cucked by white men in mass numbers.

Yeah, I'm IT scum because I don't worship white foids and throw myself a pity party every fucking day. I'm an adult man who has made piece with being an incel and want to try something instead of feeling sorry for my fucking self. If that makes me an "infiltrator" then fine.

Dude I've seen in one post in particular guys saying they'd take a busted 3/10 white chick over an attractive brown skinned Latina. JFL at this white worshipping and cognitive dissonance. Guys like you are no different than the foids you complain about.

If you would take any girl of any race then this post wasn't about you dumb ass.
What do you mean? I can't blame any girl for sexual attraction she isn't responsible for, the blame comes with actions, not by
biological nature you can't choose. Whether you choose to act on behalf of your nature is of concern, not what you nature is.

Plus what am I supposed to do, lie? For me white women look the fucking best -

Diversified range of colors - blue/green eyes, blonde/black hair, white skin, pink lips and facial structure - small smooth nose. and so on. Am I supposed to worship ethnic women who have bad colors like brown skin, black eyes and just brown and black?
The white skin looks a lot better to me.

Just give me time, I'll pluck apart this whole forum to find posts of bluepilled ethnic cucks worshipping white foids. But a particular bluepilled cuck comes to mind, blackpill 101. This dude was fucking Arabcel masquerading as some nordic freedom fighter.

AND I JUST ACKNOLWEDGED THIS FACT IN MY PREVIOUS POST DUMB ASS.

Low western cultural impact? Dumb ass these countries were summarily conquered by western powers in the late 19th and early 20th century. The Chinese were conquered and acted as a British and German brothel until 1949. Everyday a Japanese man has to fucking answering to an American general. The Japanese Diet can't even build larger military forces to protect themselves from an expanding China without first asking their White American Daddies for permission. South Koreans asked their white daddies for protection until Trump's irratic ass got elected. Get the fuck outta here if you don't believe that the purse strings of the white elite still don't have Asia underwraps. Northeast Asians were subjugated to white rule just like everyone else, even though they were the first ones to throw OFF the shackles.

Yeah, I'm IT scum because I don't worship white foids and throw myself a pity party every fucking day. I'm an adult man who has made piece with being an incel and want to try something instead of feeling sorry for my fucking self. If that makes me an "infiltrator" then fine.
>But a particular bluepilled cuck comes to mind, blackpill 101. This dude was fucking Arabcel masquerading as some nordic freedom fighter.

Blackpill101 was WHITE guy with green eyes. I've seen the pics myself on discord. He also was white nationalist, identified as white since he has pale skin and green eyes. I dont care if his grandparents are from lebanon. His might be from levantine but he was white for sure.

>AND I JUST ACKNOLWEDGED THIS FACT IN MY PREVIOUS POST DUMB ASS.
if you acknowledge this fact, then your whole thread goes into the trashcan.

whitecels are worshipping white women in much greater numbers and they are the ones who only wanna fuck whites.
if you acknowledge this FACT, then you have no argument.

About beauty standards, it's the same in middle eastern and african countries that never been "conquered" by whites. Just stop coping. You can't associate this with "muh dominant culture". Beauty standards are innate in humans. You would know this if you weren't bluepilled newfag.

You just found this website. you know absolutely nothing about looks and blackpill, hell about anything for that matter.
so try to educate yourself before you spout bullshit smartass.

White women are the most attractive, objectively speaking.

And it will be the end of the white race, objectively speaking.

Lighter skin is more attractive, phenotype second

I dont care if his grandparents are from lebanon. His might be from levantine but he was white for sure.

The cognitive dissonance is strong in this one.

>AND I JUST ACKNOLWEDGED THIS FACT IN MY PREVIOUS POST DUMB ASS.
if you acknowledge this fact, then your whole thread goes into the trashcan.

No, the thread is still fucking valid because we have self-pitying ethnics like you that promote white foid worship. Me agreeing that white male simps are a problem doesn't throw away that ethnic simps are also a fucking problem. False dichotomy, ever heard of it?

whitecels are worshipping white women in much greater numbers and they are the ones who only wanna fuck whites.
if you acknowledge this FACT, then you have no argument.

See the above.

About beauty standards, it's the same in middle eastern and african countries that never been "conquered" by whites. Just stop coping. You can't associate this with "muh dominant culture". Beauty standards are innate in humans. You would know this if you weren't bluepilled newfag.

African and middle eastern countries haven't been conquered by whites? When you goalpost moving piece of shit? I mean at no point can you be fucking honest and admit that the looks hierarchy is based on conquest and dominance. If China conquered everyone tommorrow, in 100 years the most beautiful group would be Chinese. If the Congo found alien tech tommorrow and became a formidable super power and conquered everyone, they would be the most attractive. The most attractive people are those who are in fucking power. Power and looks go hand and fucking hand dude.

You just found this website. you know absolutely nothing about looks and blackpill, hell about anything for that matter. so try to educate yourself before you spout bullshit smartass.

I know that I am an unattractive guy with life experience who has come to terms with it. You denying the phenomenon I speak of and trying to reroute the conversation doesn't prove that this phenomenon doesn't exist. There is a large contingent of ethnic males on this fucking form that worship white foids. There's just no fucking getting around this. You in particular fuel this unhealthy crap.
Lighter skin is more attractive, phenotype second
Cool that's your preference, but if you turn down attractive women who don't fit this mold then you're volcel. And you have to live with the fact that it's not that you can't get women, you just can't get the ones you want. Stop bitching then.

Because you refuse to acknowledge the hypergamous nature of women. White women not marrying out doesn't prove that they're loyal. It proves that they are hypergamous and understand the rewards and consequences associated with mating. White women in particular are fucking crafty, and I only know this because I've grown up with several. I've watched and studied them. Most of them freely fuck non-white men. they just won't be spotted in day light holding said guys hand. The fact that you fall for this is an indication of the blue pill.

If I find her physically attractive... I want to to fuck her. Regardless of what color she is.

@Robo Sapien

your thread is trash. not because there arent ANY ethnic men who ONLY wanna date whites, but because you only attact ethnic in your worthless thread when it's mostly white men that create the problem you tried to address.

it should've been centered against rigth wing white men. they are the ones doing white women worship, refusing to racemix.

I live in Germany,90+% white country. And vast majority of my approaches have been towards ethnic women.
finding caucasian women attractive is natural since beauty standards are not subjective.

@Robo Sapien

your thread is trash. not because there arent ANY ethnic men who ONLY wanna date whites, but because you only attact ethnic in your worthless thread when it's mostly white men that create the problem you tried to address.

it should've been centered against rigth win white men. they are the ones doing white women worship, refusing to racemix.

I live in Germany,90+% white country. And vast majority of my approaches have been towards ethnic women.
finding caucasian women attractive is natural since beauty standards are not subjective.

Cool, if you feel that way get the fuck outta my thread and stay out. There's no reason to participate if you don't like the fucking topic. The topic at hand is that there's a lot of volcel ethnic men who can fuck but are only seeking to fuck up and be accepted by whites. They are contributing to the fucking problem of inceldom writ large. Getting butt hurt that I address a topic that you're uncomfortable with doesn't change the facts I mentioned in my previous sentence.

Now, you can either contribute or continue to deny the facts. Either way this doesn't change the fact that both ethnic and white male simps contribute heavily to the fucking problem. Ethnics in particular are leaving a sour taste in my mouth because I can at least understand a white guy wanting someone similar to him. An ethnic worshiping a white foid is fucking bizzare in my opinion.
Most black people don’t get married, so when a white whore decides to fuck a nigger, there won’t be any “marrying out” because it doesn’t apply. What percentage of mulatto children do you suppose are born out of wedlock?
The phenomenon of white women fucking black men is grossly over exaggerated. The group that white women fuck the most is non-white hispanic men by a long shot. Black men come in a very distant second. Better close up that border before all you butt hurt faggots are forced to learn Spanish.

Last edited:
damn this stupid ass thread pops up every month and its always the "insert month here" cels

damn this stupid ass thread pops up every month and its always the "insert month here" cels
Cool, feel free to get the fuck out and don't bother coming back to my threads tbh tbh.

Cool, feel free to get the fuck out and don't bother coming back to my threads tbh tbh.
Noted.

I'll feel free to do as I please and say as I please tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh LOL get it? tbh?

Noted.

I'll feel free to do as I please and say as I please tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh LOL get it? tbh?
So state your opinion related to the fucking topic of the thread. If you don't like these kinds of posts, block me. My feelings won't be hurt, trust me.