Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whats up with toilets loving men who...

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
1) are voluntarily unemployed
2) druggies
3) criminals
4)photographers, artists or some other liberal professions

but seem to hate average men who have decent jobs

The normal men don't give them the precious little tingles :soy:
Yikes swety wahmin can choose whatever partners dont judge them :soy:

im all of those an still incel.
they only love it if that man also happens to be good looking.

it shouldnt make logical sense right.

IT tells us its our personality, yet the druggy unemployed chad has no problem getting foids.

just lol @ life.

I'm a NEET, still Virgin at 25

What is your problem with men who like toilets?

I don't see them doing any harm, let alone doing drugs or being criminals.

I'm a NEET, still Virgin at 25
It is impossible to be a NEET on this forum because reading threads here is an education which trains your mind to recognize reality.
What is your problem with men who like toilets?

I don't see them doing any harm, let alone doing drugs or being criminals.

high IQ, I had a thread about that

Last edited:
A woman lives a sheltered and pampered life since day 1. She’s been coddled and walked through life since infancy. Life is easy mode for women. If a woman is in need, the entire country is ready to support her. If a man is in need - fuck him, who cares? Let the faggot die. That’s just how it just is. So when a woman has had everything in her entire life on easy mode - her trials and tribulations are nonexistent and she has little to no need for character growth from adversity due to a coddled spoiled lifestyle. A violent drug dealer is extremely exciting because it’s something out of her boring experience. They crave entertainment, drama and excitement. You will torture yourself by projecting rationality onto women who choose such men.

Women are one of the biggest reasons men become psycho and kill each other. If you subcommunicate that you were involved in fights in the past or bullied other people, or that you were a criminal, hurt someone, cheated, etc. It will make you look more attractive to women.

1) are voluntarily unemployed
2) druggies
3) criminals
4)photographers, artists or some other liberal professions

but seem to hate average men who have decent jobs
Normal jobs like mine are too boring for people. Every dilettant is an art connoisseur. The barrier to entry is just so low. No one has anything in common with me because my job is extremely specialized, autistic, and boring.

Femur size
Mandible size

It begins for NEETs

Liberal/hypocritical/insecure white women in SF/Portland/Seattle in a nutshell.

It's personality in the case of the violent thugs (women care about personality but only when that personality is domineering and powerful. Whether it is moral or not it's irrelevant) and looks in the case of the artist types.

A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81

It's personality in the case of the violent thugs (women care about personality but only when that personality is domineering and powerful. Whether it is moral or not it's irrelevant) and looks in the case of the artist types.
those skinny artist types usually have good looking faces....

those skinny artist types usually have good looking faces....

Basically, it's masculine, wild and violent Chads on one side who make women feel "exited", and on the other side is feminine Chads with whom the woman feels she has a "personal connection".

There's a constant here but i can't put my finger on it.

It's their personalities :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: