[JFL] what's up with zoomer's extreme retardation?

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
46d 8h 13m
Just opened facebook after a while and all I could see was zoomer's cancerous content. Retarded anime shit everywhere, random shitpost, 4chan bs etc

I even saw a foid sharing a stupid pic about the "redpill". Their memes are so cringy and unfunny, normies really destroy everything. When did all that shit become so mainstream? Not a long time ago normies didn't even know about a lot of things and now I see dumb twitter jb whores using greentext and everything.

I can only imagine that some mainstream youtuber is influencing kids so they now want to be edgy and cool jfl

Last edited:
fadedyearly212

fadedyearly212

5’5
-
3d 12h 54m
JFL yeah I’m a zoomer and it’s fucking cringe shit everywhere since normies destroy everything

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Veteran
★★
31d 11h 11m
Normie youtubers started talking about this, then it become mainstream

Studiocel

Studiocel

Officer
★★★★★
20d 22h 15m
4chan memes are used by normies now

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★★
41d 11h 40m
I swear to god if blackpill catches mainstream attention they are gonna water it down and delude it so fucking hard.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
210d 19h 20m
SadLonelySingle

SadLonelySingle

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
★★★★★
50d 19h 6m
Lack of sex deteriorate the brain

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
153d 9h 11m
Chemicals in the water

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
210d 19h 20m
Pixycel

Pixycel

Fast Banana community manager
★★★★★
15d 12h 37m
This is why you need to gatekeep.

Numb

Numb

Woman is father of the Gene.
★★★★★
26d 13h 2m
Just opened facebook
that's your problem brocel. zoomers are even more cancerous on modern social media like snap/tiktok/ and insta

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★★
41d 11h 40m
Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
46d 8h 13m
I swear to god if blackpill catches mainstream attention they are gonna water it down and delude it so fucking hard.
ikr with little to no exposition we already had some of this, look at the joke called 'femcels'

your personality

your personality

Paragon
★★★★★
58d 7h 21m
Just opened facebook after a while and all I could see was zoomer's cancerous content. Retarded anime shit everywhere, random shitpost, 4chan bs etc
Are you "friends" with a lot of zoomers on facebook?
Unless you get recommended meme pages I don't see how you'd be exposed to zoomer content anyway.

I even saw a foid sharing a stupid pic about the "redpill". Their memes are so cringy and unfunny, normies really destroy everything. When did all that shit become so mainstream? Not a long time ago normies didn't even know about a lot of things and now I see dumb twitter jb whores using greentext and everything.
Yeah they don't deserve to appropriate when low status males were forced to come up with to explain the world around them but that's what they do.
That's why contributing any new ideas that could also potentially benefit normies and foids down the line is cucked.

I can only imagine that some mainstream youtuber is influencing kids so they now want to be edgy and cool jfl
That's probably exactly it. Fuck those mainstream youtubers that do this btw they are more often than not bullies and once failed normies that got lucky and want to punch down on people they use to relate to more.

ikr with little to no exposition we already had some of this, look at the joke called 'femcels'
Women make a meme out of everything they touch. The "I'm not like the other girls" foids are like the bratty sister no one wanted.

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
75d 7h 30m
JFL yeah I’m a zoomer and it’s fucking cringe shit everywhere since normies destroy everything
i'm a 20 year old zoomer
tbh this is what happens to the first generation of people who grew up having internet access and phones
imagine what generation alpha (2010 and up) will be like when they enter their 20s

your personality

your personality

Paragon
★★★★★
58d 7h 21m
Anyone that talks about redpill and blackpill concepts IRL that used to mock anyone for talking about anything remotely similar should be shunned and ostracized.
That means all normies and foids that do this.

That's why as much as possible if you are going to spread the blackpill (I don't agree with this, it's self evident to ugly low status males eventually anyway) this is a side effect of it. It attracts curious normies that like to poke fun at things they find weird but can't help being drawn to.

Last edited:
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Neurodivergent intersectional axis
★★★★★
172d 6h 25m
:soy:

BrazilianSigmasDad

BrazilianSigmasDad

Homo incelus
★★★★★
37d 10h 37m
Normies fucking ruin everything they touch
I believe that is called r/IncelsWithoutHate

anon2719

anon2719

Someone wake me up from this nightmare
★★★★
3d 9h 31m
Normies hate us but copy all the culture from us