Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL what's up with zoomer's extreme retardation?

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Just opened facebook after a while and all I could see was zoomer's cancerous content. Retarded anime shit everywhere, random shitpost, 4chan bs etc

I even saw a foid sharing a stupid pic about the "redpill". Their memes are so cringy and unfunny, normies really destroy everything. When did all that shit become so mainstream? Not a long time ago normies didn't even know about a lot of things and now I see dumb twitter jb whores using greentext and everything.

I can only imagine that some mainstream youtuber is influencing kids so they now want to be edgy and cool jfl

Last edited:
JFL yeah I’m a zoomer and it’s fucking cringe shit everywhere since normies destroy everything

Normie youtubers started talking about this, then it become mainstream

4chan memes are used by normies now

I swear to god if blackpill catches mainstream attention they are gonna water it down and delude it so fucking hard.

Lack of sex deteriorate the brain

Chemicals in the water

wdym looksmax is pretty blackpilled from what I can tell
20200805 144022

This is why you need to gatekeep.

I swear to god if blackpill catches mainstream attention they are gonna water it down and delude it so fucking hard.
ikr with little to no exposition we already had some of this, look at the joke called 'femcels'

Just opened facebook after a while and all I could see was zoomer's cancerous content. Retarded anime shit everywhere, random shitpost, 4chan bs etc
Are you "friends" with a lot of zoomers on facebook?
Unless you get recommended meme pages I don't see how you'd be exposed to zoomer content anyway.

I even saw a foid sharing a stupid pic about the "redpill". Their memes are so cringy and unfunny, normies really destroy everything. When did all that shit become so mainstream? Not a long time ago normies didn't even know about a lot of things and now I see dumb twitter jb whores using greentext and everything.
Yeah they don't deserve to appropriate when low status males were forced to come up with to explain the world around them but that's what they do.
That's why contributing any new ideas that could also potentially benefit normies and foids down the line is cucked.

I can only imagine that some mainstream youtuber is influencing kids so they now want to be edgy and cool jfl
That's probably exactly it. Fuck those mainstream youtubers that do this btw they are more often than not bullies and once failed normies that got lucky and want to punch down on people they use to relate to more.

ikr with little to no exposition we already had some of this, look at the joke called 'femcels'
Women make a meme out of everything they touch. The "I'm not like the other girls" foids are like the bratty sister no one wanted.

JFL yeah I’m a zoomer and it’s fucking cringe shit everywhere since normies destroy everything
i'm a 20 year old zoomer
tbh this is what happens to the first generation of people who grew up having internet access and phones
imagine what generation alpha (2010 and up) will be like when they enter their 20s

Anyone that talks about redpill and blackpill concepts IRL that used to mock anyone for talking about anything remotely similar should be shunned and ostracized.
That means all normies and foids that do this.

That's why as much as possible if you are going to spread the blackpill (I don't agree with this, it's self evident to ugly low status males eventually anyway) this is a side effect of it. It attracts curious normies that like to poke fun at things they find weird but can't help being drawn to.

Last edited:
Normies fucking ruin everything they touch
I believe that is called r/IncelsWithoutHate

Normies hate us but copy all the culture from us