Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's with all the dog hate on this forum?

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
Is it an incel trait (that I mysteriously don't possess)? Anyway, I've seen it crop up in a few threads; most recently in the thing about the Russian foid who got her face chewed off by a pack of wild dogs.

Personally, I much prefer my dog (a long-haired whippet) over the vast majority of people. It doesn't care one iota that I'm disabled, ugly, rice, etc., etc. In exchange for a couple of simple meals and walks each day, I get a world of loyalty and affection that I won't likely ever get from the bipeds in this world, let alone the female kind.

One would think that touch- and affection-starved incels would be perceptive enough to recognize their natural allies. A dog isn't the same as a foid in your arms, nor am I claiming it will ever sufficiently replace a foid, but it may be the closest I'll ever get in this world.

My best friend:

88248261 10217825309557827 2361102384861544448 o

Because women

Dogs are such a normie animal, and all women are normies. Women like dogs = i dont like women = i dont like dogs. Also dog people are so opposite of me, outgoing social active blabla i cba rather lay in bed and rot with my cat.
Also dogs are annoying, I never had sleepless nights due to other animal sounds but dogs bark all fucking day. Also dogs are dangerous as fuck, case in point the russian foid thread

dogs are as fine as other animals but they're extremely overestimated in terms of intelligence and emotion.
just as we see clouds in the sky as human faces, we ascribe human emotions to the behaviors that dogs do and think it "loves" people when it's something alien and operating at a much lower, base level.

i've heard idiots claim that dogs have souls and gustave flaubert heard his neighbors saying that dogs were wiser than humans at times.
and now it's gone so far that people are lobbying to ban boshingtan from korean cuisine and levying felony penalties on people who mistreat dogs.

as far as the affection you receive from your dog and the happiness you gain by it, that's good, but also remember that there is nothing really going on in its cognition. it's an animal in the end.

Fuck your dog and you

Most dogs are fine in my book. Pits can die in a fire.

Dogs fuck human females while we can't, take the dogpill.

Dogs are annoying as fuck. I hate when they bark and they require so much maintenance and make your house dirty

I want to try dog meat once

I want to try dog meat once
it's not anything special.
it's like a more soft, stringy beef the way koreans prepare it, and very heavily spiced.
in fact the meat seemed almost perfumed, though i've heard that was a quality to the meat itself, rather than the seasoning.
it gave me a nauseated feeling when i first tried it but i got used to it.

dogs are as fine as other animals but they're extremely overestimated in terms of intelligence and emotion.
just as we see clouds in the sky as human faces, we ascribe human emotions to the behaviors that dogs do and think it "loves" people when it's something alien and operating at a much lower, base level.

i've heard idiots claim that dogs have souls and gustave flaubert heard his neighbors saying that dogs were wiser than humans at times.
and now it's gone so far that people are lobbying to ban boshingtan from korean cuisine and levying felony penalties on people who mistreat dogs.

as far as the affection you receive from your dog and the happiness you gain by it, that's good, but also remember that there is nothing really going on in its cognition. it's an animal in the end.
:feelsthink:

I just don't like the whole dog mania in our modern society where dogs are worshipped while humans are treated like shit. Dogs to me are just another animals, and just like all other animals we shouldn't mess around with them. Never saw the appeal of owning one.

In my book dogs are no different than cattle or pigs. Except the later provides me food while the former only causes nuisance.

very high IQ observation

people seem to have this kind of retarded behavior only with other social (and especially "cute") animals. Maybe because they resemble us in the way they interact with each other making people believe they're smarter and more "human" than they are.

Look at the sea world thing, people freak out when they see dolphins in tanks because they think they're these super genius creatures but see no problem in keeping a bunch of dogs in an apartment

They mog us
women rather fuck dogs and hold incel hands

I hate cats more, but i also hate pits or other fighting dogs more than cats.

they can sense your insecurity and then mog you by barking and showing aggression

Quasi-neoreactionary-pedo IQ

Take the dogpill, women fuck dogs.

dogs are cool i love dogs. dont understand the dog hate, i aim my bitterness at things that deserve it. animals are not those things, theyre pure creatures

it's good to have some dog to protect your property from unwanted normie visitors

Last edited:
Is it an incel trait (that I mysteriously don't possess)?
It's a high IQ trait. Only retards like dogs.
Personally, I much prefer my dog (a long-haired whippet) over the vast majority of people. It doesn't care one iota that I'm disabled, ugly, rice, etc., etc. In exchange for a couple of simple meals and walks each day, I get a world of loyalty and affection that I won't likely ever get from the bipeds in this world, let alone the female kind.
You think they're loyal. They're not. Dogs are literally like foids. The difference is to replace attention and chad's dick with food. All the dog give a fuck from you is food and nothing more. Just like a foid, if it finds someone with more money and a better dick, they would leave your fucking ass for another. If you owned a dog and I fed it more and gave it treats it likes more than the ones you gave it, it would treat me better and be around me more than you.
A dog doesn't give a fuck about you because dogs are one of the dumbest animals on the planet. If dogs didn't exist, it would be foids being the dumbest on the planet.
One would think that touch- and affection-starved incels would be perceptive enough to recognize their natural allies. A dog isn't the same as a foid in your arms, nor am I claiming it will ever sufficiently replace a foid, but it may be the closest I'll ever get in this world.
Yeah. Because I want to touch a diseased unclean disgusting fucking creature that likes to eat their own shit. That's the perfect ally for me, right? I would quicker rather a fucking scorpion or something as at least it tries to keep itself clean and it's not fucking stupid with a 1 dimensional mind. Like a dog or a foid. I don't want a scorpion, mind you, but if I had to decide of one and a dog then I'm picking the scorpion. Most animals are smarter than a motherfucking dog.
Looks like a deformed oversized fucking half dead diseased rat that belongs with the toxic avengers. Ugly and disgusting.
Actually. I take that back. Rats can look cute. Dogs can not.

Fuck dogs. Fuck those that like dogs. Fuck those that care about dogs.
If you love dogs, I would not give a damn if you rope. FUCK DOGS!

It's a high IQ trait. Only retards like dogs.

You think they're loyal. They're not. Dogs are literally like foids. The difference is to replace attention and chad's dick with food. All the dog give a fuck from you is food and nothing more. Just like a foid, if it finds someone with more money and a better dick, they would leave your fucking ass for another. If you owned a dog and I fed it more and gave it treats it likes more than the ones you gave it, it would treat me better and be around me more than you.
A dog doesn't give a fuck about you because dogs are one of the dumbest animals on the planet. If dogs didn't exist, it would be foids being the dumbest on the planet.

Yeah. Because I want to touch a diseased unclean disgusting fucking creature that likes to eat their own shit. That's the perfect ally for me, right? I would quicker rather a fucking scorpion or something as at least it tries to keep itself clean and it's not fucking stupid with a 1 dimensional mind. Like a dog or a foid. I don't want a scorpion, mind you, but if I had to decide of one and a dog then I'm picking the scorpion. Most animals are smarter than a motherfucking dog.

Looks like a deformed oversized fucking half dead diseased rat that belongs with the toxic avengers. Ugly and disgusting.
Actually. I take that back. Rats can look cute. Dogs can not.

Fuck dogs. Fuck those that like dogs. Fuck those that care about dogs.
If you love dogs, I would not give a damn if you rope. FUCK DOGS!
You use the words fuck and dog an awful lot in the same sentences. Are we witnessing some Freudian fixation here?

I've had too many scary experiences as a little kid, so I have a mistrust of unfamiliar dogs, but I'm not a dog hater, I'm just not a dog person. I always preferred cats, and I have to put up with cat-hating sentiment at least once a month (whether online or in conversations with people). It's somehow OK to be a cat hater, but say that you're "not a dog person" and you're one step of evil below Hitler, but people need to understand that 'not a dog person' =/= 'dog hater'. Tbh I don't find them 'cute' or endearing in any way, sorry. I do however, like wolves and wolf-like dog breeds.

Is it an incel trait (that I mysteriously don't possess)? Anyway, I've seen it crop up in a few threads; most recently in the thing about the Russian foid who got her face chewed off by a pack of wild dogs.

My best friend:

View attachment 387530
That's an incel dog if I ever saw one. Wtf is up with his proportions?

I say whippet!
Whippet good!

You should take it somewhere that has a lot of rabbits... Just saying.

Yeah bro.. .

These duds have no idea of the value of a loyal buddy. They are not ready for the responsibility either.

That said. Dogs that are wild can be just as bad or worse than normie bullies!

1, because they pack up. (Group)
2, because they are fast.
3, because their morality is to eat or die. And everything wants to live.

I've been attacked by packs of wild domestic dogs. And by single (guard) dogs. I don't hate them. They are just doing their jobs.

The yard guard dog protects his yard.
The wild dog tries to eat...

Dogs can be like guns. If you treat them bad they can hurt you, or others.

If you take care of them they will take care of you. My dog brings me dead rabbits and random deer parts. As well as warns me of yard invasions.

Yer dog looks a bit dignified.

Imma be real with you chief, I do not fuck with animals.

I've had too many scary experiences as a little kid, so I have a mistrust of unfamiliar dogs, but I'm not a dog hater, I'm just not a dog person. I always preferred cats, and I have to put up with cat-hating sentiment at least once a month (whether online or in conversations with people). It's somehow OK to be a cat hater, but say that you're "not a dog person" and you're one step of evil below Hitler, but people need to understand that 'not a dog person' =/= 'dog hater'. Tbh I don't find them 'cute' or endearing in any way, sorry. I do however, like wolves and wolf-like dog breeds.
Same. I got bitten by a dog as a kid too, so I'm not fond of dogs. I always get scared when I see a dog on the street or when I'm at someone's house. Your safety isn't guaranteed in the presence of dogs, cats however I never need to worry about my safety, they keep to themselves, much like I do. So there you go.

Because dogs are sex havers and would rather fuck them then incels.

i've killed a dog before and id fuckin do it again

A dog almost attacked me once. Hate those sex-havers cunts

Brutal dogpill

probably because they fuck foids